- Joined
- Jun 6, 2018
- Messages
- 1,426
- Reaction score
- 897
- Age
- 27
- Country
-
It seem no point arguing and debating about this with you anymore. You just keep saying assumption and speculation one after another. Without having any manga evidence to back up your claims.Or, maybe he just didn't want to get stalled until dawn. Yorichi had already immobilized him and it is fairly easy to see how that could have extended for however many hours were left until sunrise.
Huh, my take when reading they hunted down sun breath users was that muzan did it out of spite rather than because sun breath users specifically could kill him. I would maintain that the manga has not actually evidenced the sun breath having an inherent capacity to kill demons or something magic enough to do it. It's just ordinary swordslashes. Even yorichi does not seem to think his style was stronger or better than others. He seemed to think of other styles as progress.
And you are the one claiming the sun breath and/or the 13th breath has that capacity in spite of what we know regarding breaths... so burden of proof is on you on that one.
The manga has proven beyond reasonable doubt that the sun can kill muzan. Muzan has made the point in the series that the sun is his only weakness. I suppose there is a marginal chance that muzan hasn't been exposed to the sun in such a long time that he could have attained the immunity without him even realizing though.
How are you so sure that what we saw yorichi do was due to his 13th breath rather than the red sword? Certainly within the context of the manga the red sword doing that is far more reasonable than the sun breath being magic or something to that effect.
Again another speculation and assumption on your part on that first sentence you post. No evidence and nothing. This is basically your own personal opinion.
Another assumption and speculation on your second sentence with no real prove or evidence this is true. the fact Muzan fears Yoriichi so much that even his cells fear Sun breath and Yoriichi contradict your claims.
I already said about the sun thing many implied and implication Yoriichi coukd kill him without the sun. I am not gonna waste my time listing them again. As why Ubyashiki think is only thing That can Kill Muzan I Already explain that. This is more assumption and speculation again about Muzan attaining immunity from the sun?
As for 13 form it yet to be explain we just wait and see it seems similiar to red blade ability but far more advance and can kill Muzan.
I am not debating any further if you use asumption and speculation instead of facts and truths I am not debating unless you give me real manga evidence and prove To back your claims. If you want to believe The sun the only thing can kill Muzan be my guest. By I disagree with reasons I already explain far too many times.
This conversation is over unless you give real manga evidences and prove.
This isn t our manga its Gotouge. We use facts and evidence from manga not assumption,opinions and speculation turn into facts.
Last edited:
