Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 191 Spoiler/Discussion Thread | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 191 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
So.... what technique did tanjiru use there?

It really seems like the hashira are about done. Its even hard to imagine any of them surviving. I figured zenitsu and inosuke would survive but they seem about fucked.

levi12

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Obanai lost his right arm didn t anyone notice that

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
This fight is high key boring af. Muzan just swinging his arm is so boring. Him looking bored while swinging his arms doesn't make it better either.He should of had Douma's Demon art bcs that looked better than this.

Not liking the the boring MC power up trope from Tanjiro either. Hope there's teamwork involved in defeating Muzan and not just Tanjiro or Tanjiro + Nezuko stomping on Muzan.

Still holding out hope for mark amps from the selection kids. This fight needs some spice to it.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Giyuu lost is right arm Obanai loks like he lost his left arm
Opps my bad I mean left arm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I hope all Pillars survive Especially Giyu and Himejima are my favourites now.

Considering Himejima physical prowress he won t die from something like this. Others not sure.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Realistically speaking loosing a limb shouldn't result in a pillar dying. We have seen that before, they are quite resilient and will survive provided they get treatment. The main issue they will have is the poison. Though it is also possible the medicine they got from the cat earlier is still in effect.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I figured zenitsu and inosuke would survive but they seem about fucked.
Oh well, let's kill the whole cast then and goodbye.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Oh well, let's kill the whole cast then and goodbye.
Well, the series is ending and those two haven't been treated against muzan's poison like the similarly mutilated hashira. Add to that those two probably not being quite as skilled as the hashira yet.

Looking at the raw with more detail, though without the context of a proper translation, it kinda looks like muzan dispatched the hashira too off handedly. I wonder if perhaps the hashira being defeated is an illusion....

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Well, the series is ending and those two haven't been treated against muzan's poison like the similarly mutilated hashira. Add to that those two probably not being quite as skilled as the hashira yet.
With Nezuko in the way, anything is possible.

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Jesus... Tanjiro looks insane on that last panel. Not gonna lie, I was surprised to see this outcome. Suddenly they were overwhelming Muzan and in an instant the tables turned and everybody got insta rekt, even with the See Through the World. I was expecting Muzan to be holding back, but not this much, he still hasn't even used named blood demon techniques, no wonder he looks so calm :XD

A lot of time has passed since he got rekt by Yoriichi, so maybe he improved after his defeat by training or eating a lot of humans and got way stronger than before? After all, he didn't use this form against him (maybe he didn't have it?).

I've got a question. Anybody here thinks that EoS Tanjiro will reach or surpass Yoriichi's level? Because if he does and ends up facing Muzan, and Muzan hasn't improved at all since then, it's going to be a mismatch (I don't really think that this is going to happen after all the good treatments Gotouge has done to her villains). Of course, maybe Muzan isn't the endgame or Tanjiro doesn't reach that level, but I think it would be cool if he did. The point of this fight in my eyes is that Tanjiro is going to end up killing Muzan, something Yoriichi failed to do and considering this is a shonen the chances are pretty high IMO.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Jesus... Tanjiro looks insane on that last panel. Not gonna lie, I was surprised to see this outcome. Suddenly they were overwhelming Muzan and in an instant the tables turned and everybody got insta rekt, even with the See Through the World. I was expecting Muzan to be holding back, but not this much, he still hasn't even used named blood demon techniques, no wonder he looks so calm :XD

A lot of time has passed since he got rekt by Yoriichi, so maybe he improved after his defeat by training or eating a lot of humans and got way stronger than before? After all, he didn't use this form against him (maybe he didn't have it?).

I've got a question. Anybody here thinks that EoS Tanjiro will reach or surpass Yoriichi's level? Because if he does and ends up facing Muzan, and Muzan hasn't improved at all since then, it's going to be a mismatch (I don't really think that this is going to happen after all the good treatments Gotouge has done to her villains). Of course, maybe Muzan isn't the endgame or Tanjiro doesn't reach that level, but I think it would be cool if he did. The point of this fight in my eyes is that Tanjiro is going to end up killing Muzan, something Yoriichi failed to do and considering this is a shonen the chances are pretty high IMO.
I personally think Tanjiro will kill Muzan with Nezuko help or without it.

Tanjiro does end up killing Muzan with only nezuko help or without it

Giyu and Sakonji probably savour here as he brought both of them in lol.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I think my original theory about the final sun breath was right.... It is simply a technique which allows the user to target multiple organs really quickly. Even yorichi makes the point that he completed his breaths as he fought muzan, which makes sense given his predicament at the time. I will point out that some of this seems like BS though. No other demon is even phased when his organs are cut. So far only cutting a demon's neck has resulted in it dying while the other stuff merely stops them. Muzan dying from his multiple brains and hearts seems like a far greater weakness than what most demons have as muzan appears to need his organs to function to live, unlike other demons. To me it'd make more sense if muzan has multiple organs not to stay alive but rather to not get staggered when a critical one gets injured. But given what we have seen from most demons it doesn't make sense that muzan would die from merely having his multiple hearts and brains cut.

Sato-san

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think my original theory about the final sun breath was right.... It is simply a technique which allows the user to target multiple organs really quickly. Even yorichi makes the point that he completed his breaths as he fought muzan, which makes sense given his predicament at the time. I will point out that some of this seems like BS though. No other demon is even phased when his organs are cut. So far only cutting a demon's neck has resulted in it dying while the other stuff merely stops them. Muzan dying from his multiple brains and hearts seems like a far greater weakness than what most demons have as muzan appears to need his organs to function to live, unlike other demons. To me it'd make more sense if muzan has multiple organs not to stay alive but rather to not get staggered when a critical one gets injured. But given what we have seen from most demons it doesn't make sense that muzan would die from merely having his multiple hearts and brains cut.
I guess we just gotta chop it up to lore since it takes a specific type of metal to stop the brain functions of these demons since they can regrow bodies if their head is severed by a normal blade.

Edit: It’s gotta be something about the red blade and the metal interfering with the way they regenerate.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I guess we just gotta chop it up to lore since it takes a specific type of metal to stop the brain functions of these demons since they can regrow bodies if their head is severed by a normal blade.

Edit: It’s gotta be something about the red blade and the metal interfering with the way they regenerate.
Its not exactly a brain function issue considering that cutting a demon through its head does not kill them. So far its only the neck. Its also not a spine issue considering cutting a demons spine does not kill them either. The nichirin blades normally do something which kills demons when you decapitate them and red blades slow down their regeneration for a time. The only lore we have about this concerns nichirin blades being made from metal which bathes in the sun and whatnot... and red blades simply seem like a way to release more of saod energy considering how it is attained.

Laminariales

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Tanjirou is back! yet I have a bad feeling. He doesnt seem like himself emotionally and he have been injected with many antidote ampules,,,

Massacre, I don't think muzan is calm at all despite his exterior, He might've started panicking once pillars started accessing see-through world , yoriichi recipe for kill was see-through + form that can target all organs at once + super speed . the pillar acquiring one component plus their numbers is risky. although at this point their goal is to hold for the sun rather than kill

I wonder how himejima will continue with one leg, tomioka lost a dominant arm, iguro is unclear, at least sanemi is with his limbs

Kanao and the others are too small, will they be able to endure the blood loss associated with losing a limb I wonder, Inosuke atleast had been through worse

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh, well I guess it's clear now that Muzan was just screwing around with everyone.

I also think a few of these folks ain't getting back up. They might not be dead, but they are out for the count.

Napstablook

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
What.

He just took out 7 pillar class swordsman in a single page without any explanation whatsoever.

Never thought I'd see the day the villian gets an asspull.

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Btw, a better translation is out: https://ww2.demonslayermanga.com/chapter/demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba-chapter-191/

Lol, I just now realize after reading it again that Himejima and Giyu have actually lost limbs from that attack, lmao. Unless this is an illusion, I don't know how the fuck they're going to beat Muzan. From this chapter we can tell that even the strongest Pillar with See-Through the World is nothing more than fodder to him. Even if the retired Pillars come to help, Muzan can deal with them in a matter of seconds. Unless this is an Illusion or Tanjiro gets a massive power up, I don't know how they're going to hold until sunrise.

Not to mention that Muzan still hasn't even used any named blood demon techniques and looks pretty calm. The possibility of him still having more power is not out of the charts.

This situation is really strange. Nezuko will probably provide huge help by healing them, but was Muzan really holding back that much, though? It didn't look like it, at least not this much to be able to fodderize all these Pillar level fighters (some of them even with See Through) in an instant. That surprised me a lot. I guess we'll need to wait for next week. This is getting interesting.

Last edited:

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Tanjirou just needs to land the thirteenth form once, and then once his regeneration is halted, they can keep stalling him till dawn by continuously destroying his brains and hearts.

One successful attack. That's what will decide this.