Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 200 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
Does the chapter end with Nezuko reaching Tanjirou? They will surely have a last chat or at least Tanjirou will see her back to human form , and honestly I feel like he is going to survive but I wouldn’t be surprised if he dies
 

Garfiel

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2017
Messages
295
Reaction score
752
Age
27
Country
Abu Dhabi
No way this is it.

Despite us reaching the "aftermath" of the supposed final fight, there is STILL no ending announcement what so ever. This is a very huge manga now, pretty sure they would have announced it ending 5-10 chapter beforehand.

No Muzan flashback, no deeper look, nothing.
Nezkou running into the battle filed for so many chapters is also absolutely worthless cuz she didn't even get to see her brother final moment.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You know what, guys? Forget that confuse speech. The lack of Kanao made me think that maybe Tanjiro is still alive.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

A deeper lookin at Muzan? He was made a demon by someone else and in his pursuit for a cure, was evil enough to turn innocent people into demon.

If you had a contagious disease, would you be around transfering it to everyone using the excuse that it's just a way to find a cure faster? I want to know about the flower, and the doctor, but just like Douma, Muzan was outrightly evil incarnate.
 

Piratehunter Zoro

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 11, 2010
Messages
22
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Obanai & Himejima had fatal wounds. Their deaths are understandable (Himejima had that Mark and Kokoshibu foreshadowed that he will die soon). However, I can't understand why Kanroji is dead as well. She didn't have any fatal wounds. Could be wrong though.

I don't buy that Tanjirou is dead. He will be somehow "saved" by his sister. The sister he "saved" from death.

I would love to get more backstory of Muzan. So far his death was kind of lame.
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
I happy with how this end deaths are neccesary. if Tanjiro dies without Giyu and Kanao joining them I give it a 8 out of 10. But If Kanao and Giyu should commit suicide after this or at least die as well If Tanjiro dies then I give this 9.0 out of 10 it be even better I be very happy.

So Kanao and Giyu can Join shinobu,Tanjiro and Sabito afterlife by commiting suicide I can t stand seeing them suffer losing people care about and have to continue living. Or they very least they should die now so they also be at peace.

I don t mind if Tanjiro end up death but Kanao and Giyu should commit suicide or die then I be fine with this

Kanao should commit suicide for sure or at least just die she lost her mentor and possible love interest
 
Last edited:

Stivie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
3,118
Reaction score
2,340
Age
37
Country
Brazil
Obanai & Himejima had fatal wounds. Their deaths are understandable (Himejima had that Mark and Kokoshibu foreshadowed that he will die soon). However, I can't understand why Kanroji is dead as well. She didn't have any fatal wounds. Could be wrong though.

I don't buy that Tanjirou is dead. He will be somehow "saved" by his sister. The sister he "saved" from death.

I would love to get more backstory of Muzan. So far his death was kind of lame.
In chapter 198, she grabbed the tentacle of the muzan and then took it off with her own hands, she was certainly poisoned at that moment
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

About Nezuko she saved Tanjiro when he was a demon.

Now she is a human, we don't know if she still has the powers.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I happy with how this end deaths are neccesary. if Tanjiro dies without Giyu and Kanao without joining them I give it a 8 out of 10. But If Kanao and Giyu should commit suicide after this If Tanjiro dies then I give this 9.0 out of 10 it be even better I be very happy.

So Kanao and Giyu can Join shinobu,Tanjiro and Sabito afterlife by commiting suicide I can t stand seeing them suffer losing people care about and have to continue living. Or they very least they should die now so they also be at peace.

I don t mind if Tanjiro end up death but Kanao and Giyu should commit suicide then I be fine with this
 

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
In chapter 198, she grabbed the tentacle of the muzan and then took it off with her own hands, she was certainly poisoned at that moment
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

About Nezuko she saved Tanjiro when he was a demon.

Now she is a human, we don't know if she still has the powers.
She may save him just like Sanemi was saved or something like that , which is completely understandable. I mean the state in which Tanjirou is now is really similar to a real life coma and many times people in coma come back to life just with other people calling their name . This is an anime so it would be kinda normal if Tanjirou survives
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
She may save him just like Sanemi was saved or something like that , which is completely understandable. I mean the state in which Tanjirou is now is really similar to a real life coma and many times people in coma come back to life just with other people calling their name . This is an anime so it would be kinda normal if Tanjirou survives
He's in cardiac arrest, not in a coma. You'd need a lot more than calling names to bring him back, including a shit ton of luck.
 

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
He's in cardiac arrest, not in a coma. You'd need a lot more than calling names to bring him back, including a shit ton of luck.
Well we are in anime , everything can happen even if I think he is gonna die
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
Anyway did Kanao appear this chapter or she still Mia. Creator forget her or something?
 

Meliodaf

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
3,510
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I’m so upset. I knew Muzan wasn’t going out alone but it looks like he killed almost everyone. This fight was well done overall I’d say. It had its flaws like Muzan flailing wildly for several chapter but it was good in my opinion. I think the thing this fight did best was keeping the tension up all the way through. It never felt like the protagonist were safe or like they had plot armor.
 

Taska

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2016
Messages
94
Reaction score
137
Age
29
Country
Australia
, I can't understand why Kanroji is dead as well. She didn't have any fatal wounds. Could be wrong though.
In the last chapter, at the same attack, that took Tanjirou's arm, both of her arms were cut off. Seems pretty fatal to me
 

im.me

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2018
Messages
191
Reaction score
141
Age
36
Country
United States
I'm ok with Tanjiro dying, at this point his sister is human and Muzan is dead, he accomplished every thing he wanted. Also he improved the life of every one he was in contact with, so I think he can die happy.
 

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
Actually even if Tanjirou dies there are still 5 chapters (until 205) until the end of the tankobon and supposing it’s the last one I wonder how they are gonna fill them
 

TylerHawke

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2016
Messages
1,931
Reaction score
2,638
Age
34
Country
United States
I’m so upset. I knew Muzan wasn’t going out alone but it looks like he killed almost everyone. This fight was well done overall I’d say. It had its flaws like Muzan flailing wildly for several chapter but it was good in my opinion. I think the thing this fight did best was keeping the tension up all the way through. It never felt like the protagonist were safe or like they had plot armor.
Several? We got like 14 chapters, weeks of the same thing. Then he does something new once and dies next chapter.

This arc should've ended after upper moon 1's death. That wouldve been more realistic considering how muzans fight and character played out. Bland and boring.

I love kny but this second half of the arc wasn't that good.
 

Taiyoo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 12, 2020
Messages
24
Reaction score
46
Age
25
Country
Romania
I predicted most of the things in the last chapter discussion so for the next one I think that this will happen:
- Tanjiro meets his father(and maybe his whole family) in the after life and we'll have an emotional moment between these two.
-Everyone arrives to the battlefield( Uzui, the kids, Urokodaki)
-Kanao is praying for Tanjiro to be alive

I don't really know, I am out of ideas.
 
Top