Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 200 Spoiler/Discussion Thread | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 200 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

dopeycheese

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
No ending announcement right?
Do you think just MAYBE Muzan managed to burrow into tanjiro like dio for jonathan, there could be a remnant of muzan inside tanjiro

On the other hand if it ends like this its fine too really, himejima was prepared and foreshadowed to die but obanai, mitsuri, tanjiro...i felt that man...

Aeneas

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Something something fictional characters.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Ha, sanemi's dad is just like sanemi... I am kinda surprised that his brother wasn't there to kick him back to life though.

Not sure of why kanroji died. I suppose she bled out but I am not exactly sure of how or when she took a wound she couldn't survive. Last we saw her she was pulling muzan's arms off but it doesn't seem like she took any grievous wounds there. Iguro's situation is more clear. I also just noticed iguro's snake is also crying.

As for tanjiro... the most likely scenario is that he will die but I wouldn't rule him getting kicked out of the afterlife by his family.

Also, whatever happened to yushiro? I can't remember the last time we saw him. If he is alive he'd be the last remaining demon. I wouldn't be surprised if he walks into the sunlight now that tamayo is dead and muzan defeated.

aaannnnannan

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
England
I guess
Ha, sanemi's dad is just like sanemi... I am kinda surprised that his brother wasn't there to kick him back to life though.

Not sure of why kanroji died. I suppose she bled out but I am not exactly sure of how or when she took a wound she couldn't survive. Last we saw her she was pulling muzan's arms off but it doesn't seem like she took any grievous wounds there. Iguro's situation is more clear. I also just noticed iguro's snake is also crying.

As for tanjiro... the most likely scenario is that he will die but I wouldn't rule him getting kicked out of the afterlife by his family.

Also, whatever happened to yushiro? I can't remember the last time we saw him. If he is alive he'd be the last remaining demon. I wouldn't be surprised if he walks into the sunlight now that tamayo is dead and muzan defeated.
Well maybe yushiro can save Tanjirou . I mean he worked with Tamayo so I wouldn’t be surprised if he can help .

Devil_Beast1109

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
What if Tamayo's potion had another secret effect that reversed all injuries/ailments inflicted by Muzan's blood? Tanjirou would only have to worry about 1 missing arm then. Lul :3c

aaannnnannan

Reaction score
Country
England
What if Tamayo's potion had another secret effect that reversed all injuries/ailments inflicted by Muzan's blood? Tanjirou would only have to worry about 1 missing arm then. Lul :3c
Right now Tanjirou should worry to stay alive

Stivie

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I predicted most of the things in the last chapter discussion so for the next one I think that this will happen:
- Tanjiro meets his father(and maybe his whole family) in the after life and we'll have an emotional moment between these two.
-Everyone arrives to the battlefield( Uzui, the kids, Urokodaki)
-Kanao is praying for Tanjiro to be alive

I don't really know, I am out of ideas.
one thing is correct, tears will be shed in chapter 201.
We just don't know if it will be tears of joy or sadness.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I guess

Well maybe yushiro can save Tanjirou . I mean he worked with Tamayo so I wouldn’t be surprised if he can help .
Maybe the fifth effect of tamayo's drug, which wasn't even applied to tanjiro, is that it will save the MC's life.

IamAshleylol

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Soooooo Iguro and mitsuri haven’t actually died yet right? We didn’t see them in the afterlife like with the stone pillar... so there’s still a chance they can be helped?

Sato-san

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Chapter has been translated and cleaned. It’s upsetting, actually. How this is ending. So everyone would have survived the fight except Iguro and Mitsuri. And I think Mitsuri lost her arms after ripping off Muzan’s arms. In 199, when Muzan is doing that shockwave you see her on the floor with no arms.

aaannnnannan

Reaction score
Country
England
Chapter has been translated and cleaned. It’s upsetting, actually. How this is ending. So everyone would have survived the fight except Iguro and Mitsuri. And I think Mitsuri lost her arms after ripping off Muzan’s arms. In 199, when Muzan is doing that shockwave you see her on the floor with no arms.
Where is translated?

sterben.

Reaction score
Country
Japan
what if thats not entirely tanjiro?

Stivie

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Nothing will beat this chapter.

Gladiolus

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Man, the feels were real this chapter. RIP Himejima, Kanroji and Iguro (the goat). You all will be missed ;_;
Feels good to see my man Sanemi survive after all of this. I thought he would be done after pulling those deathflags.

I'm 50/50 regarding Tanjiro's death. I wouldn't be surprised if he dies, but I'm not 100% sure that he's going to pass away.

IamAshleylol

Reaction score
Country
United States
Man, the feels were real this chapter. RIP Himejima, Kanroji and Iguro (the goat). You all will be missed ;_;
Feels good to see my man Sanemi survive after all of this. I thought he would be done after pulling those deathflags.

I'm 50/50 regarding Tanjiro's death. I wouldn't be surprised if he dies, but I'm not 100% sure that he's going to pass away.
Iguro an mitsuri aren’t dead just yet... lol they’re currently dying but maybe they will be saved

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
The Muzan inhabiting Tanjirou's body theory would be very plausible in a context in which Nezuko were still a demon, as one final attempt to gain immunity to the sun on Muzan's part, but at this point, with almost all of the fighters on their death beds, it serves no purpose to me if he's just... there.