202话:回家吧。(帰ろう) 就在碳治郎要咬伊之助的时候,蜜豆子冲出来抱住了碳治郎。 碳治郎一口咬在了蜜豆子的肩膀上。 蜜豆子:哥哥、对不起。我变得什么都不懂真的对不起。全部让哥哥一个人承担所有。 蜜豆子:为什么痛苦的总是哥哥?为什么总是努力活着的善良的人们被肆意的践踏。 蜜豆子:太不公平了。哥哥不要输,还差一点点,绝对不要变成鬼。 蜜豆子:回家吧。哥哥、我们回家吧。 碳治郎手掐入蜜豆子的肩膀、张口就要去咬、被善逸阻止。 善逸:这可是蜜豆子啊,已经变回人类的蜜豆子。你这么作的话她会死的啊。她可是在叫哥哥你啊。 善逸:快停手啊——。 伊之助:别大吼大叫的让蜜豆子受伤啊。 碳治郎震开众人、蜜豆子依然抱着碳治郎不肯松手。 蜜豆子:哥哥、不要输。哥哥…!! 碳治郎开大,师兄上来阻止他。 师兄:碳治郎咬了蜜豆子、记住了血的味道。已经为时已晚。必须快点、快点杀了他。在他杀人前。但是要怎么杀死他!?日光和日轮刀都不起作用、没有杀死他的方法。 碳治郎张口聚气、要口吐虚闪(!?尾兽玉有点夸张、没那么大威力、也许就是打点的螺旋丸?) 蜜豆子:哥哥拜托了。不可以杀人。快停下。 伸手捂住了碳治郎的嘴,虚闪原地爆炸。 被压在身下的蜜豆子受伤流泪。用手猛锤碳治郎背部。 蜜豆子:不行、不行。刚才的那个绝对不行。 善逸:我不要这样、我不要这样。蜜豆子、快离开。碳治郎、快停下来。 师兄:为何没有杀蜜豆子?流血的食物就在眼前、为了不吃?为何刚才的攻击错开了?你也在抵抗吗、碳治郎。如果碳治郎能够恢复自我的话…!!但是那样的奇迹我能够做到吗…!! 步履蹒跚流泪的香奈乎。 香奈乎:碳治郎…蜜豆子酱…太让人心疼了… 回忆。 忍姐姐:这个就交给你了、香奈乎。以防对蜜豆子使用的药不够、我从藤花提取制作的东西。 忍姐姐:让鬼变回人的药珠世小姐制作了三份,所以这个也不要了。那个人,真是太厉害了。让人尊敬。 香奈乎:原来我还留有一只眼睛就是为了这一刻啊,姐姐。因为刚变成鬼不久,现在应该还来得及。即使只有一只眼、也能穿过碳治郎的攻击。 香奈乎冲向碳治郎。 被碳治郎利爪刺破身体的同时、将药注射进了碳治郎体内。 香奈乎:碳治郎、不可以哟。快回来吧。你怎么能让蜜豆子哭泣啊… 刺入的是真切的愿望—— 本话完。 [泪][泪][泪] 你以为直接忍姐姐已经刷足VIP超神了吗。 不、还没有。 忍姐姐是最终解决永远的vip。 香奈乎、不要死,鬼灭之前不漫画是想看香奈乎的剧情啊
I tried to translate so sorry for some bad translations:
202 words: Go home.(Ka ro u)
when Tanjiro rushed to kill Inosuke , Nezuko rushed out to hug him.
Tanjiro took a bite on the shoulder of his sister.
Nezuko: nii-chan, sorry. I don't understand anything. I'm really sorry.
Nezuko: why is the pain always brother? Why the good people who always strive to live are trampled on.
Nezuko: It's not fair. Nii-chan, don't lose, also a little. Absolutely do not become a demon.
Nezuko: Go home nii-chan, let's go home.
Tanjiro's hand grabbed into the shoulder of Nezuko, mouth will go to bite, was prevented by Zenitsu.
Zenitsu: This is Nezuko. She has changed back to human. Tanjiro, If you do that, she'll die. She's calling you...
Giyuu: Stop it
Inosuke: don't yell so Nezuko wont hurt.
Tanjiro opened the crowd, Nezuko still holding him, refusing to let go.
Nezuko: nii-chan, don't lose. nii-chan...!!
Tanjiro opened, Giyuu came to stop him.
Giyuu: He bites Nezuko, he'll remember the taste of blood. It's already too late. We have to hurry, hurry and kill him.Before he killed someone.But how to kill him!?The sun and the nichirin sword won't work, there is no way to kill him.
Tanjiro's mouth opened to unleash his blood demon art.
Nezuko: nii-chan, please. No killing. Stop it.
With Tanjiro's mouth, there's a flash explosion. Nezuko under him is injured and in tears. Various demonic spines sprouted Tanjiro's back.
Nezuko: no, no.That's not going to work.
Zenitsu: I don't want this, I don't want this. Nezuko! get out of there. Tanjiro, come to a stop.
Giyuu: why didn't you killed Nezuko yet? Is the food bleeding right in front of you, so you don't eat it? Why the attack just staggered?Are you resisting, Tanjiro? If he was able to recover himself! But can I do that miracle?
Kanao almost tearfully tearful.
Kanao: Tanjiro... Your sister ... too painful.
Memory:
Shinobu: this is up to you, Kanao. In case the medicine used for Nezuko is not enough, I extracted the thing made from the vine flower.
Shinobu: it lets the demon back to human. Tamayo-san made three, so this is not.
Kanao: I still have an eye is for this moment nee-san. Because he just become a demon, now should have time. Even if only one eye, can also pass through the Tanjiro's attack.
Kanao rushed to Tanjiro. The drug was injected into the body of Tanjiro while being punctured by his claws.
Kanao almost: Tanjiro, come back soon. How can you make your sister cry.
Kanao took a blow from Tanjiro. She collapse. -- this end.