- Joined
- May 20, 2018
- Messages
- 1,745
- Reaction score
- 5,149
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I'm starting to think that the message this manga wants to deliver is that drugs and poison are both lifesavers.
He said it was taking time to decompose the drug inside him (ch. 197). My guess is that in the end he did manage to decompose it but it was already too late for him, so he transfused his purified blood into Tanjiro.I'm still wondering how Muzan managed to flush all the drugs out of his blood when performing the transfusion on Tanjiro.
He was basically giving Tanjiro demon-HIV infected blood and he seems to be completely fine.
True. But as the fight went on there were no signs of the drug growing weaker or Muzan stopping it's effects, or even slowing them down. That's why I'd have a hard time believing he managed to do it but you're right that could've been the case.He said it was taking time to decompose the drug inside him (ch. 197). My guess is that in the end he did manage to decompose it but it was already too late for him, so he transfused his purified blood into Tanjiro.
As for the means he used to decompose the effects of the drug, let's not forget that Muzan could delve into his own cells to interrogate them and crush them. You think purifying his cells would be any more impossible or mad than talking with them?
I'm still wondering how Muzan managed to flush all the drugs out of his blood when performing the transfusion on Tanjiro.
He was basically giving Tanjiro demon-HIV infected blood and he seems to be completely fine.
From the beginning, it was not a good idea to turn Tanjiro into a demon. But the people kept insisting that it was too easy, only now we have a Deus Ex Machina whose delay will be difficult to accept, since he is immune to the sun and niichirins. And now they want him to be immune to the antidote, which is the only way out.He said it was taking time to decompose the drug inside him (ch. 197). My guess is that in the end he did manage to decompose it but it was already too late for him, so he transfused his purified blood into Tanjiro.
As for the means he used to decompose the effects of the drug, let's not forget that Muzan could delve into his own cells to interrogate them and crush them. You think purifying his cells would be any more impossible or mad than talking with them?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Look, if the antidote doesn't work, but if he regains consciousness, one way to solve this problem would be Tanjiro uses breathing water to remove all of Muzan's blood from inside his body. I remember that the human body is made up of 60% water.Hmmm,Hmm, after getting translations of the chapter. I' dont know how I feel about Demon Tanjiro. The dues Ex machina came 1 chapter later, so itd like the threat has has come and gone so fast..In hoping there is some type of pleasurable pay off when Tanjiro tries to fight off the Demon infection or w/e...
Breath of Water does not actually use water. It's just called that because the technique "flows" and its movements are fluid.Look, if the antidote doesn't work, but if he regains consciousness, one way to solve this problem would be Tanjiro uses breathing water to remove all of Muzan's blood from inside his body. I remember that the human body is made up of 60% water.
Like avatar, where there are characters who use water to control people's blood.
I know, but if everyone is theorizing that the antidote will not work.Breath of Water does not actually use water. It's just called that because the technique "flows" and its movements are fluid.
There isn’t any technique that extracts blood from the opponent though.I know, but if everyone is theorizing that the antidote will not work.
Nothing forbids Tanjiro from using water breathing to remove infected blood from Muzan.
He can use it and he can use his breath and pumping blood out of the body seems like the only solution if the medicine doesn't work.There isn’t any technique that extracts blood from the opponent though.
But the antidote seems to be working since someone pointed out that his demon slayer Mark is receding so hopefully Gotouge doesn’t keep dragging this on.
I hope it doesn’t work, the story needs to continue. This would be a rush ending.There isn’t any technique that extracts blood from the opponent though.
But the antidote seems to be working since someone pointed out that his demon slayer Mark is receding so hopefully Gotouge doesn’t keep dragging this on.
And who would have the story as Villain?I hope it doesn’t work, the story needs to continue. This would be a rush ending.
agree with you , even if I think that the antidote will only work in part , the rest will be done by Talk no justu and Tanjiro himselfAnd who would have the story as Villain?
because now that Tanjiro is immune to the sun and the niichirins nobody is able to defeat it.
If Tanjiro is the Villain it is even worse, the demon slayer took centuries to prepare to face the Muzan and even so they only managed to fight with lower moons at most.
The only thing that is likely to work is the antidote.
better a well-rounded ending, than prolonging and becoming a bad manga.
I don't think Kanao's sacrifice wil be wasted ...hopefully this remedy works, if the author invents that Tanjiro is immune, this will turn into a bleach, where all the time the character takes out a Deus Ex Machina in each chapter.
I also think that this would be a waste of Kanao's sacrifice. You should also say this to anyone who is betting that the antidote will not work.I don't think Kanao's sacrifice wil be wasted ...
But the demon Tanjiro is immune to everything, sun, niichirins ...So much suffering...
I am frankly a bit annoyed by all these medicine flashbacks.