Chapter Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 205 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

Gladiolus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Messages
507
Reaction score
1,376
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I have mixed feelings about the reincarnation thing. On one hand, it has sense with the buddhist themes of the manga, but on the other hand, having everyone alive and happy in the current times feels kinda weird after spending the previous 204 chapters in the Taisho era of Japan.
 

n00bmaster69

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Messages
19
Reaction score
15
Country
Japan
If this series will get its sequel in the future, i somehow don't want this to become Boruto 2.0. and Inuyasha lmao.
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
Inuyasha come back after 11 years there always chance Demon slayers can come back. Hence main reason I am not even upset about this series ending.

The word no sequel don t exist in this era anymore in this era.

Though Gotouge need to change genre and stuffs If she wants to continue this now. Like Next generation plot line as half cast dead unless they are reinncarnate. Plus the Demons are nearly gone with only yushiro left.

Unless Gotouge dies or refuse to make sequel. Sequel can still happen
 
Last edited:

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,565
Reaction score
11,300
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Inuyasha come back after 11 years
Come back ?

The word no sequel don t exist in this era anymore in this era.
Not in manga world

Though Gotouge need to change genre and stuffs If she wants to continue this now. Like Next generation plot line as half cast dead unless they are reinncarnate. Plus the Demons are nearly gone with only yushiro left.

Unless Gotouge dies or refuse to make sequel. Sequel can still happen
There’s no need for sequel
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
Come back ?



Not in manga world



There’s no need for sequel
Thats not for you to decide. In the end its up to creator and money and editors

We fans have no say in that. Creators and editors do

You seems to forget naruto get sequel and Inuyasha new sequel is anime original clearly created by Creator.
 

n00bmaster69

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Messages
19
Reaction score
15
Country
Japan
Inuyasha come back after 11 years there always chance Demon slayers can come back. Hence main reason I am not even upset about this series ending.

The word no sequel don t exist in this era anymore in this era.

Though Gotouge need to change genre and stuffs If she wants to continue this now. Like Next generation plot line as half cast dead unless they are reinncarnate. Plus the Demons are nearly gone with only yushiro left.

Unless Gotouge dies or refuse to make sequel. Sequel can still happen
You look like you're in need for a sequel but I kind of object. This series doesn't need a sequel for it's unnecessary.

Maybe Gotouge will continue the Curse Buster boi manga in a few years.

But unfortunately, she perhaps won't pursue her carreer as a mangaka for a few years, and I do hope that she'll return.
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
You look like you're in need for a sequel but I kind of object. This series doesn't need a sequel for it's unnecessary.

Maybe Gotouge will continue the Curse Buster boi manga in a few years.
Like I said we fans have no say about that. In the end creator and editor and money decide all that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You look like you're in need for a sequel but I kind of object. This series doesn't need a sequel for it's unnecessary.

Maybe Gotouge will continue the Curse Buster boi manga in a few years.

But unfortunately, she perhaps won't pursue her carreer as a mangaka for a few years, and I do hope that she'll return.
Won t know that too many sequels are being produce in anime and manga in this age.
 

n00bmaster69

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Messages
19
Reaction score
15
Country
Japan
Like I said we fans have no say about that. In the end creator and editor and money decide all that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Won t know that too many sequels are being produce in anime and manga in this age.
Yeah yeah it's up for Gotouge if she'll return as a mangaka for a few years.


But I really don't see this series having a possible sequel.
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
Yeah yeah it's up for Gotouge if she'll return as a mangaka for a few years.


But I really don't see this series having a possible sequel.
Exactly chance aren t zero we just wait and see what happen. But I feel no sadness about this ending. Got feeling it come back someday. No lost for me and I just move to others anime/manga in the meantime
 

Gladiolus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Messages
507
Reaction score
1,376
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
With the menace of the demons erased and the setting suddenly changed to the 21st century, I don't see how this could have a sequel. A prequel or gaidens about other characters seems more likely imo.
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
With the menace of the demons erased and the setting suddenly changed to the 21st century, I don't see how this could have a sequel. A prequel or gaidens about other characters seems more likely imo.
see Inuyasha they wipe out all plot in the series to the fact even I am shock it come back. As they have cover all loose ends and it still persists.

I question how creator can continue that? Even now I am still confuse

It all depends on creator creativity and imagination.

Whether its good writing or bad writing to continue is another matter to discuss
 

n00bmaster69

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Messages
19
Reaction score
15
Country
Japan
see Inuyasha they wipe out all plot in the series to the fact even I am shock it come back. As they have cover all loose ends and it still persists.

I question how creator can continue that? Even now I am still confuse

It all depends on creator creativity and imagination.

Whether its good writing or bad writing to continue is another matter to discussion
She better not make it next generation sht
 

Gladiolus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Messages
507
Reaction score
1,376
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Thing is, all the characters died and reincarnated in the 21st century, and now they are normal people and don't have an enemy to fight. The only thing I can see coming from a sequel is a comedy slice-of-life manga depicting the reincarnations of the cast in the current times. Not sure how that would end tbh...
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,565
Reaction score
11,300
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Well honestly it seems strange that not even a pic has come out so far ....
 

n00bmaster69

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Messages
19
Reaction score
15
Country
Japan
Well honestly it seems strange that not even a pic has come out so far ....
The last time i checked a few months ago, the leaks were only released on Friday.
 

Zero14

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2020
Messages
50
Reaction score
81
Age
26
Country
Belgium
The last time i checked a few months ago, the leaks were only released on Friday.
Last week's leaks came out on wednesday
 

n00bmaster69

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Messages
19
Reaction score
15
Country
Japan
Last week's leaks came out on wednesday
Did I just said "a few months ago"...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Maybe the leaks will come out while we are asleep lmao XDDD
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
With the menace of the demons erased and the setting suddenly changed to the 21st century, I don't see how this could have a sequel. A prequel or gaidens about other characters seems more likely imo.
The can be ways to bring Demons back if a writer really wanted to bring them back.
Will the explanation be good? Probably not. But no one says a sequel series has to be necessary or even good.
 

Gladiolus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Messages
507
Reaction score
1,376
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
The can be ways to bring Demons back if a writer really wanted to bring them back.
Will the explanation be good? Probably not. But no one says a sequel series has to be necessary or even good.
I want to believe that if a sequel is made, they will not pull something dumb in order to milk the franchise.
 
Top