Seinen - King of Wolves by Buronson & Miura Kentaro | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Seinen King of Wolves by Buronson & Miura Kentaro

slaktmat

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
hello every one im looking for a manga thats called king of wolves, its about djingish khan and it the same guy behind this as berserk. So far i have only found 1 book and wonder if any 1 knows where to get the others if theres any?

~Zindryr: This is also now a general King of Wolves discussion thread.

zindryr

誰も知らない
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Re: [REQ] king of wolves

There is technically only the one book in English, (released by Dark Horse). It's pretty much a one shot, though there is a sequel volume called "Legend of the King of Wolves". That's currently being worked on by a group here called Strays. No releases yet so you'll probably have to wait a bit.

Also, let's make this a discussion thread for the series if that answers your question.

slaktmat

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Re: king of wolves

sure.. btw thanks for the info seems i have to w8 some more then and read berserk

zombietoaster

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Re: King of Wolves Discussion Thread

I read the manga Japan rescently. And it has both buronson as writer and Miura as artist. just like this one.
So this manga is high on my list.
That it is so short is good to :)

MrTeatime

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Re: King of Wolves

well, its short, thats thrue. But tahts not positive really, its too compact. Its so full of fights etc. etc. that the main characters never really get any sidespace to show their emotions or thoughts.
And therefore, unlike in berserk, you dont feel anything for them, and you dont understand their actions.

Nor is there any explanation to the mysterious time travel cloud (not really a spoiler as it shows up on page 13) and neither are there any sign of any other kind of magic. Quite a big miss in the script, that.

To sum up, there are better mangas to spend money on, if you buy yours. In other cases, there are better mangas to spend your time on, as long as youre not immortal that is.