I can't 'shift' back to the point I've been consistent in making from the onset. Again, WHERE have I been inconsistent? What straw man have I erected and attacked?
Dude, I haven't mentioned the data floor in pages. My post to Toil perfectly explains my thoughts on the data floor. You just keep grasping at straws.
What does the data floor have to do with me asking if Zahard can do the same thing as any other ranker? None whatsoever. But keep bringing up anything else you can to deflect.
This is your opinion... so I'm sure it has some value. To you. In the mean time I'll stay consistent with my line of questioning about what, if anything, prevents Zahard from doing what any other ranker is capable of doing? Still waiting on evidence over opinion on that...
You bring up one floor where it says Rankers and regulars can live together and you don’t think they explicitly mention this because it is not true for other floors?
You can't link rules that don't exist. There are no rules that Zahard is bound to (so far, as we know at this point) that are above and beyond what any other ranker enjoys. This means he can:
- freely travel to any floor he choses
- engage and even attack regulars in unrestricted areas
This is your opinion... so I'm sure it has some value. To you. In the mean time I'll stay consistent with my line of questioning about what, if anything, prevents Zahard from doing what any other ranker is capable of doing? Still waiting on evidence over opinion on that...
You bring up one floor where it says Rankers and regulars can live together and you don’t think they explicitly mention this because it is not true for other floors?
It's not "one floor" for crying out loud. It's an area on EVERY FLOOR. The fact you don't understand something as simple as this underscores you aren't arguing with a full knowledge of what you're even arguing about. Wowowowow
You can't link rules that don't exist. There are no rules that Zahard is bound to (so far, as we know at this point) that are above and beyond what any other ranker enjoys. This means he can:
- freely travel to any floor he choses
- engage and even attack regulars in unrestricted areas
It's not "one floor" for crying out loud. It's an area on EVERY FLOOR. The fact you don't understand something as simple as this underscores you aren't arguing with a full knowledge of what you're even arguing about. Wowowowow
You *still* don't seem to understand... go back to the wiki that you like to source that says they aren't supposed to interact. Look where it says they aren't supposed to interact. Go read the source cited. It's a blog. The context is in the regulars' area they aren't supposed to interact. THAT is the context that you gloss over repeatedly.
There are areas in each floor, particularly the middle area it seems, where the rules for non-engagement are OFF. And that's how we have seen rankers fight regulars time and time again.
I pointedly show you there are areas by quoting the wiki and you say it's just one floor. You've got to be kidding me, and anyone else that has the displeasure of reading this.
You *still* don't seem to understand... go back to the wiki that you like to source that says they aren't supposed to interact. Look where it says they aren't supposed to interact. Go read the source cited. It's a blog. The context is in the regulars' area they aren't supposed to interact. THAT is the context that you gloss over repeatedly.
There are areas in each floor, particularly the middle area it seems, where the rules for non-engagement are OFF. And that's how we have seen rankers fight regulars time and time again.
I pointedly show you there are areas by quoting the wiki and you say it's just one floor. You've got to be kidding me, and anyone else that has the displeasure of reading this.
'I know you are but what am I'? REALLY? You have patently shown you don't know what you're arguing about. Sure, chalk it up to being tired. I'm not sure you knew what you were arguing about DAYS ago. You are just bouncing from one topic to another just to argue.
What proof? What on earth are you talking about? I'm talking about a LACK OF PROOF that he's bound further than other rankers.
Dude, go to bed. Every subsequent post you make is more and more nonsensical than the last.
'I know you are but what am I'? REALLY? You have patently shown you don't know what you're arguing about. Sure, chalk it up to being tired. I'm not sure you knew what you were arguing about DAYS ago. You are just bouncing from one topic to another just to argue.
You can use words like 'shifty' but it doesn't make it the case. I keep asking what I've shifted on... to get nothing.
When you are ADAMANT in your assertions using terms like I'm using strawmen, but pointed out you don't understand a concept, you think *I* am being shitty about it? You don't think it's pretty shitty to repeatedly tell someone they have twisted words when they haven't? That they've been inconsistent when they haven't?
I haven't attacked your personally. I've said reading this has got to be a displeasure. You can try to make me sound mean all you like, but I'm simply here defending my consistency against your repeated attacks and meanderings.
21F - FUG (2): This is the twenty-seventh chapter of Volume 2 of Tower of God. It shows Jinsung meeting Viole's team and Viole being revealed as Baam, the Irregular. Yeon intrudes upon Viole's meeting with Hwa Ryun. As she wonders who the woman is, a mysterious tall man enters the bar. He openly...
towerofgod.fandom.com
Nah intimating I cant read is a compliment.... amongst other shit. You don’t know what an insult is hence you memo to the admins here earlier about personal vs ad Hom
21F - FUG (2): This is the twenty-seventh chapter of Volume 2 of Tower of God. It shows Jinsung meeting Viole's team and Viole being revealed as Baam, the Irregular. Yeon intrudes upon Viole's meeting with Hwa Ryun. As she wonders who the woman is, a mysterious tall man enters the bar. He openly...
towerofgod.fandom.com
Nah intimating I cant read is a compliment.... amongst other shit. You don’t know what an insult is hence you memo to the admins here earlier about personal vs ad Hom
SIU states this.... this isn’t just some area on every floor this is the way of the tower. He states they are forbidden, which would indicate in those areas you indicate interaction is allowed.
Yes, the onus of proof is on the person making the assertion! That's ALWAYS BEEN THE CASE. You assert that Zahard is more limited that the average Joe ranker. (only to backtrack... only to say but he really is because all eyes on king). You assert that he couldn't leave his floor ('prove it!' you say... until you later acknowledge he can, in fact, leave his floor). LOL
Further, WHAT FLOOR? It's the MIDDLE AREA OF EVERY FLOOR. Do you understand that regulars are only shielded in certain parts of the floor or not?
Who is dropping f-bombs left and right again? I merely said you've got to be kidding me when you're full-blast arguing and don't even understand the lore you're arguing about (you don't)... and this thread is undoubtedly unpleasant. You can try and make that 'riled up' or a 'personal attack' all you want (sympathy card is it?), but it's not.
If you're too tired to discuss then LOG OFF or go to bed. But don't crap on the floor then run away playing victim.
Your 'point' is *I* have no proof about what I said no proof exists about (that Zahard is more restricted than others)? 'lmaooooo' got me!
Yes, the onus of proof is on the person making the assertion! That's ALWAYS BEEN THE CASE. You assert that Zahard is more limited that the average Joe ranker. (only to backtrack... only to say but he really is because all eyes on king). You assert that he couldn't leave his floor ('prove it!' you say... until you later acknowledge he can, in fact, leave his floor). LOL
Further, WHAT FLOOR? It's the MIDDLE AREA OF EVERY FLOOR. Do you understand that regulars are only shielded in certain parts of the floor or not?
Who is dropping f-bombs left and right again? I merely said you've got to be kidding me when you're full-blast arguing and don't even understand the lore you're arguing about (you don't)... and this thread is undoubtedly unpleasant. You can try and make that 'riled up' or a 'personal attack' all you want (sympathy card is it?), but it's not.
If you're too tired to discuss then LOG OFF or go to bed. But don't crap on the floor then run away playing victim.
Your 'point' is *I* have no proof about what I said no proof exists about (that Zahard is more restricted than others)? 'lmaooooo' got me!
Yes, the onus of proof is on the person making the assertion! That's ALWAYS BEEN THE CASE. You assert that Zahard is more limited that the average Joe ranker. (only to backtrack... only to say but he really is because all eyes on king). You assert that he couldn't leave his floor ('prove it!' you say... until you later acknowledge he can, in fact, leave his floor). LOL
Further, WHAT FLOOR? It's the MIDDLE AREA OF EVERY FLOOR. Do you understand that regulars are only shielded in certain parts of the floor or not?
Who is dropping f-bombs left and right again? I merely said you've got to be kidding me when you're full-blast arguing and don't even understand the lore you're arguing about (you don't)... and this thread is undoubtedly unpleasant. You can try and make that 'riled up' or a 'personal attack' all you want (sympathy card is it?), but it's not.
If you're too tired to discuss then LOG OFF or go to bed. But don't crap on the floor then run away playing victim.
"Both Regulars and Rankers can live in the Middle Area, however, Regulars only earn the right of living there by themselves or with their family members once they reach 20th Floor;.[1] Those who have permission to operate businesses in the Middle Area are also allowed to stay in or enter the Middle Area. Sometimes, there are thieves who target the businesses and Serena Rinnen previously belonged to a group of thieves who targeted merchants transporting goods from the Outer Tower.[10] Childbirth, in general, is forbidden within the Middle Area, so many illegitimate children are born and abandoned there; some Rankers affiliated with Special Families are given permission.[11]"
You linked nothing you posted this excerpt which says nothing about it being on every floor. But the middle area is separate from the inner tower it is a wholly different place how many times have we seen him in the “middle area” Baam that is?
21F - FUG (2): This is the twenty-seventh chapter of Volume 2 of Tower of God. It shows Jinsung meeting Viole's team and Viole being revealed as Baam, the Irregular. Yeon intrudes upon Viole's meeting with Hwa Ryun. As she wonders who the woman is, a mysterious tall man enters the bar. He openly...
towerofgod.fandom.com
Nah intimating I cant read is a compliment.... amongst other shit. You don’t know what an insult is hence you memo to the admins here earlier about personal vs ad Hom
Be honest (for once). You weren't upset until I pointed out you didn't know what you were arguing about - which is fair, you don't! At that point, your ego went into overdrive. It isn't insulting to point out when someone *repeatedly* misrepresents your words to 'score points'? Which is what you did with the Dowon/Eurasian thing - patently lie/gaslight and say I was discussing it as fact when I wasn't. I guess you can't stand to reason that misquoting, misrepresenting, lying et al. are insulting ways to communicate. As is your constant taunting. It's juvenile and now you're actually having the audacity to act like a victim - which is pretty gross to boot.
SIU states this.... this isn’t just some area on every floor this is the way of the tower. He states they are forbidden, which would indicate in those areas you indicate interaction is allowed.
Sigh... the middle area is on every floor man. Besides the fact we have seen over and over rankers interact with regulars. It's not even a question of whether it happens or not. Without interruption by the admin. Name ONE time they interrupted when rankers and regulars have been in a hostile situation this entire 'toon. Just once.
Be honest (for once). You weren't upset until I pointed out you didn't know what you were arguing about - which is fair, you don't! At that point, your ego went into overdrive. It isn't insulting to point out when someone *repeatedly* misrepresents your words to 'score points'? Which is what you did with the Dowon/Eurasian thing - patently lie/gaslight and say I was discussing it as fact when I wasn't. I guess you can't stand to reason that misquoting, misrepresenting, lying et al. are insulting ways to communicate. As is your constant taunting. It's juvenile and now you're actually having the audacity to act like a victim - which is pretty gross to boot.
Sigh... the middle area is on every floor man. Besides the fact we have seen over and over rankers interact with regulars. It's not even a question of whether it happens or not. Without interruption by the admin. Name ONE time they interrupted when rankers and regulars have been in a hostile situation this entire 'toon. Just once.
Are you drunk? Serious question. You keep butchering words the quoting system and having to go back and re-edit your posts.
No I’m diabetic with low blood sugar.. It’s an extra V... Woah unreadable...
I won’t look for sympathy if you can lay-off being an ass. Prove your point without all the bullshit involved.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The Middle Area is an area between the Inner and Outer sections. It can be used to travel between the Inner and Outer Tower. It is smaller than the Outer Tower and varies by the Floor.[1] There is some interchange with the Outer Tower, although the standard of living is much better.[1] The culture of the Middle Area of each Floor are all similar because the Rankers and the Regulars come and go a lot.[1] However, there are noticeable characteristics in each one.
Both Regulars and Rankers can live in the Middle Area, however, Regulars only earn the right of living there by themselves or with their family members once they reach 20th Floor;.[1] Those who have permission to operate businesses in the Middle Area are also allowed to stay in or enter the Middle Area. Sometimes, there are thieves who target the businesses and Serena Rinnen previously belonged to a group of thieves who targeted merchants transporting goods from the Outer Tower.[10] Childbirth, in general, is forbidden within the Middle Area, so many illegitimate children are born and abandoned there; some Rankers affiliated with Special Families are given permission.[11]
The stairways in the Middle Area are used by Rankers to skip Floors of the Inner Tower as it's very likely only Guardians can teleport others. This is evident from the fact Evan Edrok, a Guide, accompanied Yuri Zahard to assist her in navigating the maze-like paths of the Middle Area. Yet if he could teleport, both of them would've simply appeared on the First Floor, during Chapter 1, instead of climbing down the stairs. It's also likely one can only navigate the stairways of the Middle Area with the assistance of a Guide as there are likely dead ends and parts of the Tower are very dark.
The Workshop can be found in the Middle Area of each Floor (2nd Floor onwards).
--- Double Post Merged, ---
So when was Baam there to be attacked? And where does it state because they live together they can kill each other with impunity Ranker vs Regular?
Again this exception proves the rule. This is a specific portion within the tower used for specific reasons. It is not the entirety of the inner tower and the inner tower can be traversed without the need of the middle. It can be used to skip floor between tests... Hmmm
So your point being why Zahard never attacked Baam in this area? 1 he would have to be there after Zahard became aware of Baam and Two it would have to state Rankers can attack Regulars... Which it makes Clear the rule they can live together.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Nah I got upset when it became about everything other than the initial argument.
In admitting you asked a question I wasn’t arguing you could end it. But you refuse because of pride.
So talk about my ego but YOU are the one still arguing a point you interjected into the debate.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Zahard can move.
He can’t attack regulars
Which means he’s restricted....
There’s nothing to debate there.. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE.
Umm, yeah, the fact is I *don't* care. I'm not the one acting like wounded victim crying foul about a non-event. I'm pointing out your hypocrisy. Again.
Ah, yes, you mean after taunting me repeatedly for supposedly saying two contrary things when I had asked many questions that were distinct and consistent from the beginning (to be told I'm twisting my own words)? There is a saying 'eyes to see and ears to hear' - it's biblical. Apparently you don't understand the reference (either). It means things are quite apparent for those that WANT to see the truth (implying you can purposefully avoid the truth). And my actual quote was 'I'm not sure if you have eyes to see or not...' So... you're twisting my words (again) to make play up this weird, gross victim thing for whatever reason. Sad. Odd.
Your posts LITERALLY make zero sense sometimes. Most here have been edited in the last page or so. There's a reason for that - some are sloppy beyond reading comprehension. That's not the same thing as putting up a link in context in another discussion, which you chose to ignore/misrepresent.
"Both Regulars and Rankers can live in the Middle Area, however, Regulars only earn the right of living there by themselves or with their family members once they reach 20th Floor;.[1] Those who have permission to operate businesses in the Middle Area are also allowed to stay in or enter the Middle Area. Sometimes, there are thieves who target the businesses and Serena Rinnen previously belonged to a group of thieves who targeted merchants transporting goods from the Outer Tower.[10] Childbirth, in general, is forbidden within the Middle Area, so many illegitimate children are born and abandoned there; some Rankers affiliated with Special Families are given permission.[11]"
You linked nothing you posted this excerpt which says nothing about it being on every floor. But the middle area is separate from the inner tower it is a wholly different place how many times have we seen him in the “middle area” Baam that is?
Do you content that every floor doesn't have a middle area somehow? Do you content there exists areas where residents LIVE THEIR LIVES where rankers and regulars rub elbows? It's literally right there in black and white. I'm not sure how you can argue against it at this point. YES, the middle area is on every floor, not just one. I have NO IDEA why you seem to think that.
It just goes to show that there's not a floor-wide ban on rankers and regulars interacting - it matters WHERE it is. It is said there is a residential area. Implying an area outside that. We have little explanation for sooooo many floors at this point unless Baam was fighting OUTSIDE the residential area(s). I also pointed out the admin don't seem to get involved when rankers threaten regulars even when Khun expected one to at the bridge. There is no consistency in what we've seen that would indicate that Baam can't find a place (and vice versa) to fight rankers without admin involvement. And if ANY ranker can do it, assuredly Zahard can (unless there is some EVIDENCE as to why he cannot).
Once again, that blog you quote was in reference to rankers in the regulars' area. Just read up a few lines from the cherry-picked line!
No I’m diabetic with low blood sugar.. It’s an extra V... Woah unreadable...
I won’t look for sympathy if you can lay-off being an ass. Prove your point without all the bullshit involved.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The Middle Area is an area between the Inner and Outer sections. It can be used to travel between the Inner and Outer Tower. It is smaller than the Outer Tower and varies by the Floor.[1] There is some interchange with the Outer Tower, although the standard of living is much better.[1] The culture of the Middle Area of each Floor are all similar because the Rankers and the Regulars come and go a lot.[1] However, there are noticeable characteristics in each one.
Both Regulars and Rankers can live in the Middle Area, however, Regulars only earn the right of living there by themselves or with their family members once they reach 20th Floor;.[1] Those who have permission to operate businesses in the Middle Area are also allowed to stay in or enter the Middle Area. Sometimes, there are thieves who target the businesses and Serena Rinnen previously belonged to a group of thieves who targeted merchants transporting goods from the Outer Tower.[10] Childbirth, in general, is forbidden within the Middle Area, so many illegitimate children are born and abandoned there; some Rankers affiliated with Special Families are given permission.[11]
The stairways in the Middle Area are used by Rankers to skip Floors of the Inner Tower as it's very likely only Guardians can teleport others. This is evident from the fact Evan Edrok, a Guide, accompanied Yuri Zahard to assist her in navigating the maze-like paths of the Middle Area. Yet if he could teleport, both of them would've simply appeared on the First Floor, during Chapter 1, instead of climbing down the stairs. It's also likely one can only navigate the stairways of the Middle Area with the assistance of a Guide as there are likely dead ends and parts of the Tower are very dark.
The Workshop can be found in the Middle Area of each Floor (2nd Floor onwards).
--- Double Post Merged, ---
So when was Baam there to be attacked? And where does it state because they live together they can kill each other with impunity Ranker vs Regular?
Again this exception proves the rule. This is a specific portion within the tower used for specific reasons. It is not the entirety of the inner tower and the inner tower can be traversed without the need of the middle. It can be used to skip floor between tests... Hmmm
So your point being why Zahard never attacked Baam in this area? 1 he would have to be there after Zahard became aware of Baam and Two it would have to state Rankers can attack Regulars... Which it makes Clear the rule they can live together.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Nah I got upset when it became about everything other than the initial argument.
In admitting you asked a question I wasn’t arguing you could end it. But you refuse because of pride.
So talk about my ego but YOU are the one still arguing a point you interjected into the debate.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Zahard can move.
He can’t attack regulars
Which means he’s restricted....
There’s nothing to debate there.. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE.
Only a hypocritical mind can be openly hostile while claiming to be the victim. The victim card is GROSS.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Again, your posts are all edited, or with a million double-posts to the point it's unreadable. Not sure if serious about the DM, but you do know how to manage it (if true), no? Of course you do.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Well, enjoy Hawaii for what it's worth! Tulsi2020...
So to be clear on 1: Zahard is free to move just like any other ranker? No contingencies - that's a Y or N question.
On 2: Can Zahard do what any other ranker can do to include repeating their actions in non-restricted floors? Literally Y or N.
On 3. Where is the distinction made between someone climbing the tower being protected from rankers and someone just born in the tower (i.e. a defacto non-ranker) not being under the same protection?
I can't believe I have to draw this out for you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
annnddddd the 'once he's king' argument. Soooo, you're back to him not being able to do what other rankers can do - i.e., he's more limited.
Ladies and gentlemen, we've now gone full-circle several times over.
I'm only on age 4 so with 3 pages left this may have already been answered but.
1: Should be, but if not I imagine he has an avitar so is not very limited.
2: Until additional details of king's contract are stated, yes.
3: Tower residents have been shown to have been; Killed/kidnapped/raped by rankers with no admin interference. Ho's backstory, the Billion's White killed. It's called REGULAR protection because it's for REGULARS. Regulars are those chosen to climb the tower, not the common riffraff.
Agreed again. That is in line with them existing both in the tower and outside of it - and we aren't privy to those exact mechanics. Still, I and others wonder where Baam's cave was - both outside the tower but attached to it? Where did Arlen go? Why can't Headon (the most capable admin in the tower) find Enryu? I suggested 'pocket dimensions' but had never thought who would have made them until your post...
I hadn't thought of it until I wrote it, but now it feels like the right track. There's some old lore where Macseth (I think) told Urek (I'm sure) how to leave the tower, and Urek supposedly didn't understand it at all. I previously interpreted it as a testimony to Urek's, uh, intellect, but it's also coherent with Macseth explaining how to make pocket dimensions, teleport between them, and other "physics" mumbo-jumbo.
Yeah, I think we agree. A better way I should've put it is that maybe Zahard can, you know, kill the Baam...but he also knows—at least by now—that that won't actually work (and maybe just makes his fate worse when it still, inevitably, arrives).
Like he's been told "someday this baby will cut your throat", he's like "why not just...kill it now..." and told "try if you wan't, but it won't matter". So he tried, realized it won't matter, and now isn't even wasting energy doing anything too direct—he knows that that would be futile.
So maybe nothing other than self-restraint is what's "holding him back" from making "obvious winning moves"...but even if he can't evade his fate, he can get his ducks lined up nicely so he has the best chance of squeaking by whenever that fate finally arrives.
Not sure on that theory, but it seems easier to rationalize than Zahard actually having his hands tied in any consistent way (maybe they are, maybe they aren't, but other than workshop-built items apparently being able of keeping him out, we don't see any evidence for such restrictions right now).