- Joined
- May 27, 2009
- Messages
- 1,118
- Reaction score
- 812
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Kallavan being unnoticed by admins? Lol that’s a question?
Ok I’ll bite. You know where Prince and Meghan travel all the time right?
You know where I went last week?
Sorry the Sussex Duke and Duchess...
towerofgod.fandom.com
Source, click the little numbers after you read!!
Ok I’ll bite. You know where Prince and Meghan travel all the time right?
You know where I went last week?
Sorry the Sussex Duke and Duchess...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Regular
A Chosen Regular (선별인원, 選別人員, seonbyeolinwon; "selected member"), more commonly known as simply a Regular, is an individual chosen by Headon and permitted by the Zahard Empire to climb the Tower. In the current political system, Headon, Guardian of the 1st Floor, visits several parts of the...
Source, click the little numbers after you read!!