Discussion King Zahard discussion

cash2088

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
812
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cape Verde
Kallavan being unnoticed by admins? Lol that’s a question?

Ok I’ll bite. You know where Prince and Meghan travel all the time right?

You know where I went last week?

Sorry the Sussex Duke and Duchess...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Source, click the little numbers after you read!!
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Well, since you're my wife, yes I do know where you've been! Wait.... have you been cheating on me?!

There was a regular completely obliterated INSTANTLY on Kaiser's floor. And that was a mere regular. I'd imagine an admin would know where someone of Kallavan's status is or isn't if they notice peons like regulars.

So, how come Kallavan got to fight Baam? What would have prevented Zahard from showing up himself?
 

cash2088

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
812
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cape Verde
So Zahard is inept?

Please answer my questions. They are relevant. I'm asking for a source. If you don't have one that is fine. Please just say so.
But ignore mine? Because they are what? Irrelevant? See that’s the issue nothing I say will ever be relevant to you because you are dug in.... You were from your first response... I’m only humoring you at this point.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well, since you're my wife, yes I do know where you've been! Wait.... have you been cheating on me?!

There was a regular completely obliterated INSTANTLY on Kaiser's floor. And that was a mere regular. I'd imagine an admin would know where someone of Kallavan's status is or isn't if they notice peons like regulars.

So, how come Kallavan got to fight Baam? What would have prevented Zahard from showing up himself?
Obliterated by whom? I’d like to be refreshed.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Kallavan being unnoticed by admins? Lol that’s a question?

Ok I’ll bite. You know where Prince and Meghan travel all the time right?

You know where I went last week?

Sorry the Sussex Duke and Duchess...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Source, click the little numbers after you read!!
Indeed... I even posted the excerpt that talks about a place where rankers and regulars CAN interact and live together even. Did you acknowledge that? Nope!

So WHERE is the line about those being born in the tower being subject to being killed off from rankers and not enjoying protection *chosen* regulars have in appropriate areas? I must have missed it. Please direct me!
 

cash2088

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
812
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cape Verde
Well, since you're my wife, yes I do know where you've been! Wait.... have you been cheating on me?!

There was a regular completely obliterated INSTANTLY on Kaiser's floor. And that was a mere regular. I'd imagine an admin would know where someone of Kallavan's status is or isn't if they notice peons like regulars.

So, how come Kallavan got to fight Baam? What would have prevented Zahard from showing up himself?


I always cheat, Bachelors tend to have no obligations...
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
But ignore mine? Because they are what? Irrelevant? See that’s the issue nothing I say will ever be relevant to you because you are dug in.... You were from your first response... I’m only humoring you at this point.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Obliterated by whom? I’d like to be refreshed.
Is that what you think you are doing?

Which question did I miss? I have reiterated mine for your leasure to answer. Please answer mine and I'll answer yours!
 

cash2088

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
812
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cape Verde
Indeed... I even posted the excerpt that talks about a place where rankers and regulars CAN interact and live together even. Did you acknowledge that? Nope!

So WHERE is the line about those being born in the tower being subject to being killed off from rankers and not enjoying protection *chosen* regulars have in appropriate areas? I must have missed it. Please direct me!
I did, I asked if that exception proves the rule..?? It was you who ignored it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

8 minutes ago a page back!
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
At the 39th Floor, a Regular attacked Kaiser in violation of the rules of the Name Hunt station, resulting in him getting utterly disintegrated by the Guardian.[19]

Now, Kallavan wasn't disintegrated. Countless other rankers that fought Baam weren't. Why couldn't Zahard in their stead?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I did, I asked if that exception proves the rule..?? It was you who ignored it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

8 minutes ago a page back!
This means nothing to me... can you quote?
 

cash2088

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
812
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cape Verde
Read the Rankers wiki it will enlighten you....

Kallavan and Zahard are not the same being. In the same respect Evk mention white being de powered was BENEFICIAL in not being noticed at the Dowon wall.

Since Zahard is insanely stronger, more important and just damn noticeable wherever he may pop up, I have a hard time seeing Zahard going incognito very easily..

Kallavan? Barely a blip on the radar... Floor ruler showed up which indicates something right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

At the 39th Floor, a Regular attacked Kaiser in violation of the rules of the Name Hunt station, resulting in him getting utterly disintegrated by the Guardian.[19]

Now, Kallavan wasn't disintegrated. Countless other rankers that fought Baam weren't. Why couldn't Zahard in their stead?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



This means nothing to me... can you quote?
Ok let me keep good faith, name hunt station is a specifically enclosed area, one could infer the ability to watch the station vs a while floor would be two differing tasks. But even if this isn’t the case. Are you now arguing there are no rules for Rankers and Regulars?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

At the 39th Floor, a Regular attacked Kaiser in violation of the rules of the Name Hunt station, resulting in him getting utterly disintegrated by the Guardian.[19]

Now, Kallavan wasn't disintegrated. Countless other rankers that fought Baam weren't. Why couldn't Zahard in their stead?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



This means nothing to me... can you quote?
If it’s nothing to you, same for me.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Because if you’re arguing he has no admin restrictions due to the rules, that’s far from your “I’m arguing against him being stuck on a floor”

Shift that post man!!!!!!!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

We know he has restrictions...

You keep your lack of a theory and allow me my theory based on TOG lore so far!!
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
I have quoted you several times over arguing against Zahard leaving his floor. It's in black and white. I'm not sure what you think you're getting at to be honest. But I've been consistent from the very beginning, and haven't argued out of both sides of my mouth.

So.... you don't have an actual, in-story reason that Zahard cannot do what Kallavan did - just your opinion I see. Well, nothing more to see here I guess.
 

cash2088

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
812
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cape Verde
I have quoted you several times over arguing against Zahard leaving his floor. It's in black and white. I'm not sure what you think you're getting at to be honest. But I've been consistent from the very beginning, and haven't argued out of both sides of my mouth.

So.... you don't have an actual, in-story reason that Zahard cannot do what Kallavan did - just your opinion I see. Well, nothing more to see here I guess.
Again I will not restate it... you aren’t reading just typing apparently.

You posted the first 4 posts and YOU claimed it by trying to refute it. Me arguing it back under the assumption you were aware the restriction is attacking regulars. To which you cannot refute
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hence the circles of stuff you’ve already asked NOT pertaining to my initial post.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Your response(s), and I quote:
1.
cash2088 said:
It matters not WHY he can’t come down. I showed you he would if he could. Yet you refute little nuances as usual.
2.
cash2088 said:
again what difference will it make if you find out the admins rules stopped him OR He can’t leave his throne room due to his contracts? The effect on the story is the same

the reason he hasn’t just warped to Baam.
3.-4.
cash2088 said:
Second show me where it says it is the full Zahard descending? IIRC it was stated it was just a projection of Zahard and he didn’t actually descend from where he was. If you show me it’s REALLY him I’ll take that as him not being restricted.

...
When have we really seen Zahard move throughout the tower?

another simple question.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Again, keep in mind my first question posed to you on this ever was about Zahard leaving his floor. If you were in agreement he could - same as any other ranker - we wouldn't be here now.
 

cash2088

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
812
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cape Verde
Your response(s), and I quote:
1.

2.

3.-4.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Again, keep in mind my first question posed to you on this ever was about Zahard leaving his floor. If you were in agreement he could - same as any other ranker - we wouldn't be here now.
So you see me say “OR if” meaning I’m responding to your claim but the meaning is the same it wouldn’t matter if you accepted rules and contracts already at play in the tower
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
The only reason it is circular is because getting a direct question answered is like pulling teeth and you keep bouncing from one thing to another, just to do a 180. The fact you avoid a yes or no question really speaks for itself. The fact you refuse to quote sources really speaks for itself.
 

cash2088

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
812
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cape Verde
Your response(s), and I quote:
1.

2.

3.-4.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Again, keep in mind my first question posed to you on this ever was about Zahard leaving his floor. If you were in agreement he could - same as any other ranker - we wouldn't be here now.
No IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN NEVER BEEN ABOUT ZAHARD LEAVING HIS FLOOR AS IT WASNT SOMETHING I STATED...

How can one refute something I never stated initially?
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
So you see me say “OR if” meaning I’m responding to your claim but the meaning is the same it wouldn’t matter if you accepted rules and contracts already at play in the tower
Why ask me to prove when we have seen Zahard move through the tower?
 

cash2088

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
812
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cape Verde
No it’s circular because you fail to admit you responded to me incorrectly initially by trying to refute something I didn’t argue...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why ask me to prove when we have seen Zahard move through the tower?
Because I thought your question a straw man and was reciprocating... it isn’t evidence that I believed something you claimed bro...

Like it won’t make it true.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

No it’s circular because you fail to admit you responded to me incorrectly initially by trying to refute something I didn’t argue...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Because I thought your question a straw man and was reciprocating... it isn’t evidence that I believed something you claimed bro...

Like it won’t make it true.
Why did you agree with Toil he has restrictions in attacking Baam?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

But again now it’s not the restrictions it’s still the “not moving” reply you entered into discourse.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Your response(s), and I quote:
1.
cash2088 said:
It matters not WHY he can’t come down. I showed you he would if he could. Yet you refute little nuances as usual.
2.
cash2088 said:
again what difference will it make if you find out the admins rules stopped him OR He can’t leave his throne room due to his contracts? The effect on the story is the same

the reason he hasn’t just warped to Baam.
3.-4.
cash2088 said:
Second show me where it says it is the full Zahard descending? IIRC it was stated it was just a projection of Zahard and he didn’t actually descend from where he was. If you show me it’s REALLY him I’ll take that as him not being restricted.

...
When have we really seen Zahard move throughout the tower?

another simple question

As I’ve said and you can’t refute, my initial post it says he cannot appear to attack Baam due to his regular status... Not because he is locked on the floor..

Restricted is not code word for locked on one floor... BTW
--- Double Post Merged, ---

again what difference will it make if you find out the admins rules stopped him OR He can’t leave his throne room due to his contracts? The effect on the story is the same”

Me showing the differentiation between my argument and your supposition. Saying the outcome of him. Not being able to attack Baam is effectively the same.... Context
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
So list them with proper sources...
HERE you ask me to list sources of when Zahard had freedom (this was in response to me saying he did enjoy the freedoms of any other ranker, to include travel). Obvious implication is you are doubting his freedom. In the same post...

And YES it is my argument that someone of Zahard’s status and power can’t just roam and interact with regulars freely. That is exactly my argument, so when I ask in the same manner you have, show me where Zahard has just moved freely in regards to attacking regulars and you cannot.
HERE you differentiate Zahard from any other ranker 'of Zahard's status' - no actual reason, just your opinion. And it was someone 'of his status' is set apart (there is only one of his status), thus treated differently, has different rules, rules are more enforced, etc.

No it’s circular because you fail to admit you responded to me incorrectly initially by trying to refute something I didn’t argue...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Because I thought your question a straw man and was reciprocating... it isn’t evidence that I believed something you claimed bro...

Like it won’t make it true.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Why did you agree with Toil he has restrictions in attacking Baam?
lol, my question has been consistent since post #1. I put it there for you to read - why can't Zahard go and do exactly what any other ranker that's fought Baam has done? I keep asking that exact same question. Where have I been inconsistent or strawman'd?

That's in no way a straw man. You don't ask someone to prove the opposite of something you don't actually believe for no reason whatsever.

I agreed with Toil that Zahard SOMETHING EXTRA restricting him from attacking Baam OTHER THAN THE ADMIN RULES. Perhaps you want to read his post again as well as my response to him...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

As I’ve said and you can’t refute, my initial post it says he cannot appear to attack Baam due to his regular status... Not because he is locked on the floor..
Yes, and your answer was in response to my question about Zahard LEAVING HIS FLOOR TO GO TO BAAM. Baam being a regular has no bearing on Zahard leaving his floor. Nor Zahard doing anything any other ranker could do - something else I asked in my initial post. But NOW you seem to agree Zahard is free as a bird to do whatever any other ranker can do! Only, when pressed he really can't do anything any other ranker can do! Which. Is. It?

Restricted is not code word for locked on one floor... BTW
It is in the CONTEXT of you questioning whether Zahard can actually descend in real form or not! lol

Me showing the differentiation between my argument and your supposition. Saying the outcome of him. Not being able to attack Baam is effectively the same.... Context
How dare you butcher the concept of context.

Again... you demanding examples of seeing Zahard on the move (in disbelief) speaks for itself.
 

cash2088

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
812
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cape Verde
HERE you ask me to list sources of when Zahard had freedom (this was in response to me saying he did enjoy the freedoms of any other ranker, to include travel). Obvious implication is you are doubting his freedom. In the same post...

No, I’m asking you to list sources of Zahard attacking regulars. Which is why you left out the context. Lol

HERE you differentiate Zahard from any other ranker 'of Zahard's status' - no actual reason, just your opinion. And it was someone 'of his status' is set apart (there is only one of his status), thus treated differently, has different rules, rules are more enforced, etc.
Rules being enforced due to increased scrutiny due to the power you hold is not having “different” rules.. Having to abide them is everybody under the tower rules. Show me Zahard is exempt...


lol, my question has been consistent since post #1. I put it there for you to read - why can't Zahard go and do exactly what any other ranker that's fought Baam has done? I keep asking that exact same question. Where have I been inconsistent or strawman'd?
It actually hasn’t and I’ve exemplified this multiple times. You ignore it, but it changes nothing. First it was why can’t be attack Baam, then why can’t he move from his floor, then what evidence of restrictions have you seen on Zahard, yet we have barely seen Zahard in anything other than flashbacks.

That's in no way a straw man. You don't ask someone to prove the opposite of something you don't actually believe for no reason whatsever.
No you ask him something we haven’t seen at all, Zahard being told no, OR Zahard appearing to attack Regulars... We have evidence of neither. Therefore the question wasn’t intent on proving anything, just noting the lack of evidence we have on Zahard.



I agreed with Toil that Zahard SOMETHING EXTRA restricting him from attacking Baam OTHER THAN THE ADMIN RULES. Perhaps you want to read his post again as well as my response to him...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

HERE you ask me to list sources of when Zahard had freedom (this was in response to me saying he did enjoy the freedoms of any other ranker, to include travel). Obvious implication is you are doubting his freedom. In the same post...



HERE you differentiate Zahard from any other ranker 'of Zahard's status' - no actual reason, just your opinion. And it was someone 'of his status' is set apart (there is only one of his status), thus treated differently, has different rules, rules are more enforced, etc.



lol, my question has been consistent since post #1. I put it there for you to read - why can't Zahard go and do exactly what any other ranker that's fought Baam has done? I keep asking that exact same question. Where have I been inconsistent or strawman'd?

That's in no way a straw man. You don't ask someone to prove the opposite of something you don't actually believe for no reason whatsever.

I agreed with Toil that Zahard SOMETHING EXTRA restricting him from attacking Baam OTHER THAN THE ADMIN RULES. Perhaps you want to read his post again as well as my response to him...
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Yes, and your answer was in response to my question about Zahard LEAVING HIS FLOOR TO GO TO BAAM. Baam being a regular has no bearing on Zahard leaving his floor. Nor Zahard doing anything any other ranker could do - something else I asked in my initial post. But NOW you seem to agree Zahard is free as a bird to do whatever any other ranker can do! Only, when pressed he really can't do anything any other ranker can do! Which. Is. It?



It is in the CONTEXT of you questioning whether Zahard can actually descend in real form or not! lol



How dare you butcher the concept of context.

Again... you demanding examples of seeing Zahard on the move (in disbelief) speaks for itself.
Why actually it wasn’t it was in response to exactly that question. Why can’t Zahard warp and face Baam directly...

Which is why you ask the OTHER question, about not leaving his floor on the response to my response.

And Zahard descending to do WHAT???

You wish to keep leaving the intent in which Zahard is moving around as valid, but it IS
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And it is in my initial post...


Why do you think I made it a point to distinguish Baam as a regular?!?
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Here, I'll quote myself with emphasis this time, because you seemed to miss it and keep misconstruing my posts, purposefully, to say I've been inconsistent or creating a straw man....

That said, why can't Zahard do whatever he wants? He is, after all, king of the tower. Why can't he teleport to any floor exactly? What rule prevents that? Why can't he fight Baam in any environment like any other ranker that fights Baam? Particularly when Baam side-steps the safety of being a regular by being in certain areas or going extracurricular on the floor. At the very least admin have turned a blind eye to rankers fighting Baam even if that's somehow in violation of the rules - though that doesn't seem to be the case depending on the area of the floor.
I can't be any more clear than this. Or consistent.

The CONTEXT is and always has been - why can't Zahard, particularly as king, but at least as a fellow ranker, just do the exact same thing other rankers have done?

I specifically asked about going to any other floor itself. No strings attached. Just travel.

I specifically mentioned that Zahard would only be fighting Baam in specified areas where regulars don't enjoy protection - just like ever other ranker fight.

It's pretty gross you keep trying to say I'm inconsistent or all over the map. That is what projection looks like, sir.
 
Top