Discussion King Zahard discussion

Kallavan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2018
Messages
186
Reaction score
662
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I wanted to talk with you about King Zahard, I think he is a character pretty underrated, I read some threads on reddit for exemple where people were trashing him like in fact Zahard is a coward, not as powerful as we think, a very horrible personn .... also there are people that are 100% sure that if Urek wanted to, he could beat and kill Zahard. I think that Urek is indeed uber-powerful, but he had the chance to prove it, we never saw Zahard (the real one not the digital version) yet.
 

Ripcord

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
1,220
Reaction score
609
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I swear this is related but I’ll try not to spoil it.

In a book series I am reading, a BIG BAD is defeated only to find out he had to do things people didn’t like in order to keep an EVEN BIGGER bad from wreaking havoc. The original big bad was really a hero but no one knew it until it was too late.

SIU writes in a similar fashion - at the start of the series we all hated FUG and what they were doing to Bam, only to find out later that they saved his life (and probably the lives of his friends). It is very possible that Zahard also has good reasons for doing what he is doing - it’s just that it makes life crappy for some people.

Personally I think if Urek had the ability to kill Zahard then Gustang would have gotten him to do it already. Instead they wait some inexplicable length of time for Bam to come and then Bam has to get stronger with more waiting... I think Urek is strong but he lacks that “mysterious force” that hurt Kallavan.
 

Kallavan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2018
Messages
186
Reaction score
662
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I hear you ! BTW, Zahard seems concerned about something (It is said by his data) do you think he was talking about Baam ? If so, if Zahard see his life threatened by Baam as he saw it as his fate, why doesn't he go down himself to kill Baam before he becomes strong enough to challenge him ?
 

Ripcord

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
1,220
Reaction score
609
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I hear you ! BTW, Zahard seems concerned about something (It is said by his data) do you think he was talking about Baam ? If so, if Zahard see his life threatened by Baam as he saw it as his fate, why doesn't he go down himself to kill Baam before he becomes strong enough to challenge him ?
Perhaps that is also a part of Zahard’s contract? No idea really.
 

link to the past

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
170
Reaction score
161
Age
42
Country
Greece
I hear you ! BTW, Zahard seems concerned about something (It is said by his data) do you think he was talking about Baam ? If so, if Zahard see his life threatened by Baam as he saw it as his fate, why doesn't he go down himself to kill Baam before he becomes strong enough to challenge him ?
Perhaps because even he can't deal with the admins or go against them by directly fighting and killing a regular? I mean Zahard is strong but i doubt he is stronger than an admin, there is a reason Enryu is higher in ranking than him.
 

Kallavan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2018
Messages
186
Reaction score
662
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I forgot when there is this image, is this supposed to be Zahard ? I could swear it's when they are talking about the top of the tower which can grant any wishes.
 

Ripcord

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
1,220
Reaction score
609
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I forgot when there is this image, is this supposed to be Zahard ? I could swear it's when they are talking about the top of the tower which can grant any wishes.
Yes that is Zahard. I believe that image is from early on but I don’t remember when.
 

Kallavan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2018
Messages
186
Reaction score
662
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wow Zahard is awesome in this ! I saw some guys on reddit telling that Zahard may become some sort of an axis later as his goal is to control fate itself, or can he already ? There is something behind his three orders I believe, because why give 3 orders and choose only one to execute ?
 

Ripcord

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
1,220
Reaction score
609
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow Zahard is awesome in this ! I saw some guys on reddit telling that Zahard may become some sort of an axis later as his goal is to control fate itself, or can he already ? There is something behind his three orders I believe, because why give 3 orders and choose only one to execute ?
No he’s not an axis though he might be trying to become one. If he was one then none of the admins would be a challenge and he’d be at the top of the Tower already. Zahard wouldn’t need to worry about fate anymore.

As to the 3 orders, I have a feeling it’s related to the 3 eyes - it seems he doesn’t actually have three eyes, or at least if he has a third one it’s hidden. I am guessing we will learn more about his lineage later.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also I should add a lot of those reddit theories are unhinged. They just speculate like crazy and don’t take enough of the manwah into account. Used to drive me crazy with Naruto but ToG is worse in a way, because it’s so extensive and the chapters are long.
 

lemo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2018
Messages
338
Reaction score
442
Age
61
Country
India
I swear this is related but I’ll try not to spoil it.

In a book series I am reading, a BIG BAD is defeated only to find out he had to do things people didn’t like in order to keep an EVEN BIGGER bad from wreaking havoc. The original big bad was really a hero but no one knew it until it was too late.

SIU writes in a similar fashion - at the start of the series we all hated FUG and what they were doing to Bam, only to find out later that they saved his life (and probably the lives of his friends). It is very possible that Zahard also has good reasons for doing what he is doing - it’s just that it makes life crappy for some people.

Personally I think if Urek had the ability to kill Zahard then Gustang would have gotten him to do it already. Instead they wait some inexplicable length of time for Bam to come and then Bam has to get stronger with more waiting... I think Urek is strong but he lacks that “mysterious force” that hurt Kallavan.
Man a lot of your posts completely echo my own thoughts who are you!!!???

The only problem I have with this theory (which I personally would have loved to be the case) that for it to play out well, we as audience should have had more interaction with Zahard till now, and made up our mind that he was the big bad not just from lore, but from canon, but also that we should have had some inkling of doubt, for maximizing our engagement and final payoff when the revelation happens. Right now, all is based mostly on assumption from hearsay from what all other characters have said. If SIU really wants to go down that route, at least in near future, he should involve Zahard in a story a lot more. There's just not enough connection with him, for him to be that type of a big bad.
 

Kallavan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2018
Messages
186
Reaction score
662
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
In the subreddit of TOG, some people are telling that Zahard and all of the 10 FHs are in the same class, I just can't imagine Zahard being in trouble fighting Gustang for example, that's terrible !
 

Ripcord

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
1,220
Reaction score
609
Gender
Male
Country
United States
In the subreddit of TOG, some people are telling that Zahard and all of the 10 FHs are in the same class, I just can't imagine Zahard being in trouble fighting Gustang for example, that's terrible !
I think without the King contract Zahard and the 10 heads are very close in power.

Initially I was shocked that data Eduan and data Zahard were so evenly matched but I think all of the ten heads are of similar skill level.

I also think that just like Kaiser loomed over the 10 bosses on F39, so does Zahard because of the contracts. There may be other hax things that keep Zahard above the other 10 heads now... but they were pretty even once.
 

King Dryst

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
6,456
Reaction score
10,910
Country
Cobra
I also think that just like Kaiser loomed over the 10 bosses on F39, so does Zahard because of the contracts.
Probably not the best comparison, even though the Name Hunt Station getup was meant to be a (very) low-rent parallel of Zahard and the Ten. Kaiser was just outright superior to those other scrubs by an enormous margin, special contract aside.
 
Last edited:

Kallavan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2018
Messages
186
Reaction score
662
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I still believe that Zahard is not comparable to the others, "the fight" between Eduan and Zahard was just a sparring they weren't really trying, I'm pretty sure that if it had continued Zahard would have murdered Eduan (Data Zahard was badass still, he has already an OP sword, Cosmos, and leviathan was as powerful as stardust with the first thorn !
 

Xeroxed

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
206
Reaction score
296
Country
Sweden
I think they were in the same category when they entered the tower. But then some started to grow faster than the others and by now Zahard is in his very own category. Eduan Koon and Arie Hon are probably also in a category of their own compared to the rest of the family heads. But still way below Zahard.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
TBH I have no idea of how exactly zahard compares to the FHs. I don't even have a theory on it. At times he seems like he should win comfortably against all but hon, eduan and maybe yurin... But at times it seems like the others should be able to hold their ground at least. The most telling but is that zahard won against hon 10 out of 10 times even though hon even has the only S+ class weapon in the tower. I guess the question here would be with what margin zahard won... Maybe zahard won 10 out of 10 times by a hair....
 

Kallavan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2018
Messages
186
Reaction score
662
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I like to think that since Zahard received the contract of the king, he has had a significant power boost incomparable to the others 10 FHs.

The image of Zahard that I posted earlier clearly shows Zahard having divine proportion power (I may speculate but the image has a taste of ultimate being with this golden light)
 

Ripcord

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
1,220
Reaction score
609
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I like to think that since Zahard received the contract of the king, he has had a significant power boost incomparable to the others 10 FHs.

The image of Zahard that I posted earlier clearly shows Zahard having divine proportion power (I may speculate but the image has a taste of ultimate being with this golden light)
His shinsoo is golden in color
 

lemo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2018
Messages
338
Reaction score
442
Age
61
Country
India
TBH I have no idea of how exactly zahard compares to the FHs. I don't even have a theory on it. At times he seems like he should win comfortably against all but hon, eduan and maybe yurin... But at times it seems like the others should be able to hold their ground at least. The most telling but is that zahard won against hon 10 out of 10 times even though hon even has the only S+ class weapon in the tower. I guess the question here would be with what margin zahard won... Maybe zahard won 10 out of 10 times by a hair....
But isn't it that zahard won when they were still outside the tower? Presumably then hon didn't have the S+ rank sword.
 

Ripcord

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
1,220
Reaction score
609
Gender
Male
Country
United States
But isn't it that zahard won when they were still outside the tower? Presumably then hon didn't have the S+ rank sword.
I don’t think his sword is an actual weapon - it’s one that he makes with his own shinsoo. Hard to say if he had that outside the tower but somehow I suspect he had something similar.
 
Top