Games - Kingdom Hearts | Page 9 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Kingdom Hearts

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I did watch the secret movie now.

Err. Okay? Everyone is in the real world in Tokyo now. ...What?

Also did you do all the gummiship stuff? The 5star boss on the second gummi ocean just won't spawn.

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
I did watch the secret movie now.

Err. Okay? Everyone is in the real world in Tokyo now. ...What?

Also did you do all the gummiship stuff? The 5star boss on the second gummi ocean just won't spawn.
that's not tokyo, sora is in TWEWY's shibuya while riku is in verum rex's insomnia, in the end nomura will add his baby lookalike into KH, what a mad man.
When we all thought that the verum rex in game was just an easter egg, he made it related to KH.

I think in the next game the worlds we will visit will be square enix games, maybe that's why there's no FF character in KH3 as all of them returned to their original world.
And makes you question how did sora end up there and if riku will be looking for him, it's DDD all over again. :XD

Edit: thinking about it I wonder if sora really did die while saving kairi, making him enter the reaper game.....nomura did you really kill off sora, what the heck are you planning :arf

And no I have yet to complete all gummiship stuff ( I have yet to push on gummiships honestly and even much in gameplay yet )
So I can't help exactly help

Btw what do you think about KH3 not having critical mode, I was sad when I found out there's no critical mode, but do you think it could be possible that they will add critical mode in the future
It's not a KH game without critical mode :emocat where is it

Last edited:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
that's not tokyo, sora is in TWEWY's shibuya while riku is in verum rex's insomnia, in the end nomura will add his baby lookalike into KH, what a mad man.
When we all thought that the verum rex in game was just an easter egg, he made it related to KH.

I think in the next game the worlds we will visit will be square enix games, maybe that's why there's no FF character in KH3 as all of them returned to their original world.
And makes you question how did sora end up there and if riku will be looking for him, it's DDD all over again. :XD

Edit: thinking about it I wonder if sora really did die while saving kairi, making him enter the reaper game.....nomura did you really kill off sora, what the heck are you planning :arf

And no I have yet to complete all gummiship stuff ( I have yet to push on gummiships honestly and even much in gameplay yet )
So I can't help exactly help

Btw what do you think about KH3 not having critical mode, I was sad when I found out there's no critical mode, but do you think it could be possible that they will add critical mode in the future
It's not a KH game without critical mode :emocat where is it
Is it?
I honestly thought Riku was standing in front of the diet building. It looks the same.

Visiting Midgar or Alexandria would be fun. :D

I just hope that we don't have to wait more than 2 years for new information. My heart aches. :emocat

No worries. I found it. Flew around the whole day finding nothing...

Well you can basically do your own critical mode. Just block EXP.
The game was far too easy though. Only Stratos gave me trouble at the beginning, because I hate this focusing on objects and fly towards them.
The "super boss" was a joke. That really hurt my pride.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Asako
How the ending makes sense to me:
Everyone died against Terranort and the demon storm. Soras desire to save everyone was so strong, that it did send him to the Final World, from where he was able to enter the world of the hearts, as he usually did at the start of every game.
By doing this he basically abused the power of waking completely, as you aren't supposed to bring the hearts back to the body. You are supposed to bring the "body" back to the light.
By saving Kairi in the end he sealed his own fate. I guess he somehow knew what would happen and those were his last words to Kairi. I guess Mickey did as well, as I see no other reason why he would not allow Donald to go to Sora and also why he looked so sad himself.
Like that it would make sense to send him to TWEWY as they didn't introduce the characters in DDD just because they had some leftovers.
Also, if Yozoras world is actually a real world, that would mean that "worlds" might exist as fiction in ther worlds.

On that regard, it is funny that Sora is no master, yet he has seen the root of their whole universe. A place non of the current masters has ever seen.

A few more things that came to mind:
Even if Sora abused the rules by turning back time, where did Lingering Will suddenly came from? Why wasn't he there from the start? Did Sora "awaken" him as well by accident? Or was he still tired from the asswhooping he got in KH2.5? :kappa

What is this whole chess match between Eraqus and a weirdly not-golden-eyed-Xehanort supposed to be? A clever exposition?
They didn't show us Luxus keyblade for the lulz, right? As that eye in it can see the future.

When everyone died, we got that screen with the prophecie being fulfilled... Did Sora basically rewrite destiny? Is that why Lingering Will appeared? Or did the light of the past influence the present shortly after that?

Did Luxu basically influence Xehanort, which would turn his eyes yellow; starting this all? I mean there must be a reason for the replica Young Xehanort to be even bitchier than Vanitas in his prime, as he was such a gentle boy before all that.

Other funny stuff I just need to comment on:
Roxas and Ventus seeing each other for the first time. That moment was hilarious.

Axel being the personification of the new fans (probably on XBox) in Yen Sids tower, when he mentiones how many names he has to remember now.

Did Larxenne have romantic feelings for Sora? That smile at the end was so girly.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
that actually really make sense

Sora is like the most OP keyblade wielder and yet not enough for a master :XD

About the lingering will, I think now he's there because namine contacted him, didn't she say she spoken to terra, I think the one she talked to is LW.

I think Luxu did possess xehanort or at least corrupted him is some ways, aka norting in the past.

YXehanort is basically KH1 riku at least the one who was with eraqus
The chess game that both Eraqus and Yxehanort played is more op than the book of prophecies that the MoM did see with his eyes, I think MoM should just retire form predicting the future ans should just order one of those chess board Eraqus and Yxehanort have :lmao

I don't think sora did rewrite destiny as it could clash with what he said in the end to Xehanort.

Lastly as for Larxenne case, I think it's more because of who she was talking about aka her secret that she have romantic feeling to.

Plus surprisingly her somebody is extremely nice in KHUX

What changed her to being a bitch is probably betray, to her and Lauriam aka marluxia, her secret is most certainly marluxia

Plus it doesn't help that her friend and lauriam sis "strelitzia" got killed by someone, that's probably the start of it all
And now I have an excuse to share KHUX fanarts of lauriam and strelitzia ( Elrena is still pretty new so there isn't much fanarts for her)

:emocat
Ironic considering both of namine and maybe strelitzia were in the final world as stars

And finally this cuz it's funny

Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
that actually really make sense

Sora is like the most OP keyblade wielder and yet not enough for a master :XD

About the lingering will, I think now he's there because namine contacted him, didn't she say she spoken to terra, I think the one she talked to is LW.

I think Luxu did possess xehanort or at least corrupted him is some ways, aka norting in the past.

YXehanort is basically KH1 riku at least the one who was with eraqus
The chess game that both Eraqus and Yxehanort played is more op than the book of prophecies that the MoM did see with his eyes, I think MoM should just retire form predicting the future ans should just order one of those chess board Eraqus and Yxehanort have :lmao

I don't think sora did rewrite destiny as it could clash with what he said in the end to Xehanort.

Lastly as for Larxenne case, I think it's more because of who she was talking about aka her secret that she have romantic feeling to.

Plus surprisingly her somebody is extremely nice in KHUX

What changed her to being a bitch is probably betray, to her and Lauriam aka marluxia, her secret is most certainly marluxia

Plus it doesn't help that her friend and lauriam sis "strelitzia" got killed by someone, that's probably the start of it all
And now I have an excuse to share KHUX fanarts of lauriam and strelitzia ( Elrena is still pretty new so there isn't much fanarts for her)

:emocat
Ironic considering both of namine and maybe strelitzia were in the final world as stars

And finally this cuz it's funny
At this point I wonder if we will ever get a whole explanation from Nomura. :XD
I do have that Ultimania book that was with the japanese special edition of the ReMix versions but I want a whole Ultimania book, with all the information from UX to KH3.

MoM was too busy trolling and doing heart signs at random moons.

I guess we have to wait for the next game to see. It will probably something similar to BbS or CoM. I just don't want to have to wait for an eternity once more.
Or just give us UX - The PS4 game.

Daw she is so cute. I really like how they made you fall in love even with the enemies.
Though as much as I loved the whole maze boss rush at the end, I didn't like the execution. You defeat one, then a scene happens, then you get thrown back into the fight as if nothing happened. That could have been done way better.

Do we know who Demyx' and Luxords somebodies are?

So could this Strelitzia be the mysterious girl from the reports?

Also I hope we get super bosses or similar stuff added via DLC. There is literally no boss in this game, which I could test the Ultima-blade on.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
At this point I wonder if we will ever get a whole explanation from Nomura. :XD
I do have that Ultimania book that was with the japanese special edition of the ReMix versions but I want a whole Ultimania book, with all the information from UX to KH3.

MoM was too busy trolling and doing heart signs at random moons.

I guess we have to wait for the next game to see. It will probably something similar to BbS or CoM. I just don't want to have to wait for an eternity once more.
Or just give us UX - The PS4 game.

Daw she is so cute. I really like how they made you fall in love even with the enemies.
Though as much as I loved the whole maze boss rush at the end, I didn't like the execution. You defeat one, then a scene happens, then you get thrown back into the fight as if nothing happened. That could have been done way better.

Do we know who Demyx' and Luxords somebodies are?

So could this Strelitzia be the mysterious girl from the reports?

Also I hope we get super bosses or similar stuff added via DLC. There is literally no boss in this game, which I could test the Ultima-blade on.
The ultimania book :zomg

Well we probably get some explanation but I don't think we see a whole explain sadly yet, the future games wll fill in those wholes I guess.

Yea the ending was a bit rushed, it feels like they stayed too much on the Disney words while not paying much to the final battle.

Not yet for Demyx and Luxords it probably take awhile to see their somebody considering how slow KHUX story gets updated but hopefully now that KH3 is out the story of KHUX wil get updated faster.

I think the girl in the secret reports is skuld

While the unknown star in the final world is Strelitzia

And yea I also hope we have more bosses added as it's a bummer that we can't use ultimate keybalde and form on anyone, but ultimate form is so cool when we thought final form was cool now we have ultimate form :hip

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
The ultimania book :zomg

Well we probably get some explanation but I don't think we see a whole explain sadly yet, the future games wll fill in those wholes I guess.

Yea the ending was a bit rushed, it feels like they stayed too much on the Disney words while not paying much to the final battle.

Not yet for Demyx and Luxords it probably take awhile to see their somebody considering how slow KHUX story gets updated but hopefully now that KH3 is out the story of KHUX wil get updated faster.

I think the girl in the secret reports is skuld

While the unknown star in the final world is Strelitzia

And yea I also hope we have more bosses added as it's a bummer that we can't use ultimate keybalde and form on anyone, but ultimate form is so cool when we thought final form was cool now we have ultimate form :hip
Yeah Nii found it for me in Sendai. :XD

I just need some form of UX remake. I would be fine with a "movie" like for 358/2 or Coded. Even though I liked 358/2 a lot. All of the Org members being playable was amazing.

I would not say rushed. It was really well made in a way. But the scenes should have happened after all of them were defeated in a room.
(I love that the theme from the fight against YX, Ansem and Xemnas is basically a mix of all final boss themes btw.)

That makes sense. Damn I need KH4 already... I wanna visit Square Enix worlds.

It took me like 16 hours to gain all the materials and you have nothing to use it on... Give us Sephiroth or let us fight some bosses again or even your own friends!
The form is complete overkill though. I mean I thought that the Monstropolis sword is already hax as shit, but then the Ultimaform came and made the final form look like childsplay.

Another thing I wanted to ask, what was that random keyblade that Sora and Riku used against Anti-Aqua?

EDIT: Did you see that Daybreak Town is under water in Scala ad Caelum? Why was it flooded?
And Scala ad Caelum was torn apart into the multiple worlds we have today, right? So is this stage within the dreamworld? Is that way Xehanort (apparently with Luxus armor) can control and bend it like that?

Edit 2: Wait. How could Xehanort and Eraqus even be there as teens when it is supposed to be the original world? Were they reincarnated after the Keyblade War? Was Eraqus originally one of the Dandalions?! (As there is one with a far too similar face.)
Adding to my confusion that Xehanort clearly states that the Destiny Islands are his homeworld.
My head hurts...

Last edited:

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Yeah Nii found it for me in Sendai. :XD

I just need some form of UX remake. I would be fine with a "movie" like for 358/2 or Coded. Even though I liked 358/2 a lot. All of the Org members being playable was amazing.

I would not say rushed. It was really well made in a way. But the scenes should have happened after all of them were defeated in a room.
(I love that the theme from the fight against YX, Ansem and Xemnas is basically a mix of all final boss themes btw.)

That makes sense. Damn I need KH4 already... I wanna visit Square Enix worlds.

It took me like 16 hours to gain all the materials and you have nothing to use it on... Give us Sephiroth or let us fight some bosses again or even your own friends!
The form is complete overkill though. I mean I thought that the Monstropolis sword is already hax as shit, but then the Ultimaform came and made the final form look like childsplay.

Another thing I wanted to ask, what was that random keyblade that Sora and Riku used against Anti-Aqua?

EDIT: Did you see that Daybreak Town is under water in Scala ad Caelum? Why was it flooded?
And Scala ad Caelum was torn apart into the multiple worlds we have today, right? So is this stage within the dreamworld? Is that way Xehanort (apparently with Luxus armor) can control and bend it like that?

Edit 2: Wait. How could Xehanort and Eraqus even be there as teens when it is supposed to be the original world? Were they reincarnated after the Keyblade War? Was Eraqus originally one of the Dandalions?! (As there is one with a far too similar face.)
Adding to my confusion that Xehanort clearly states that the Destiny Islands are his homeworld.
My head hurts...
yea I wish we had a remake of 358/2, playing the Org members was fun, sadly because it was in DS it's not possible

Letse be honest the ost was amazing and pure fan service for us long time fans, it wasn't only the fight with the bosses but also when roxas appeared and you battle with xion and roxas, the theme was a mix of sora theme, the other promise, Vector to the heavens , Org XIII and finally dearly beloved AND ITS GOLDEN :datass

Well let's wait for the big DLC, I'm pretty sure we get extremely hard bossed maybe even critical mode, but the sad thing that we have to pay for it and that it wasn't included at first.
Ultimaform made every form and keyblade wielder looks like children and sora is yet to be a master :awe

That keybalde that sora abd riku summoned is the combined keyblade in DDD sadly we don't have any info about it, but we can assume that it's just a combined power of sora and riku and maybe plus their relationship or sth, I mean it have the paopu fruit as it's charm

Didn't Xehanort say Scala ad Caelum was the origins of all worlds or sth, maybe that's why it had Daybreak Town...ok nomura need to do some explanation in his interviews.
I don't think Scala ad Caelum was torn apart into multiple worlds but its just the origin of the worlds

Xehanort and Eraqus were there as teens because Scala ad Caelum was the place where they trained as keyblade wielder not their homeworld.
I suppose you're referring to Brain the lookalike of Eraqus

It's suspected that Eraqus is a descendant of Brain because Xehanort says that Eraqus is a "blue blood" descended from ancient keyblade masters of the past plus it doesn't help that he looks extremely similar to him especially when Eraqus was young, he looks really alike to Brain
Btw it's suspected that Brain is the killer of Strelitzia or at least profited from her death and took her place in the timeline.
In the recent update he basically confirms he's a virus or sth, his plan is probably to change fate or to stop MoM plans

Btw shouldn't we talk about why the heck is his name Brain ? Is it a typo form $ena ? His original name in JP version is blaine so it's kinda similar but man if his name really is brain....nomura what are you doing?

Soo to answer your question, no Eraqus isn't a dandelion member or a reincarnation.

Btw what do you think of donald ZettaFlare, just how OP donald was secretly. And do you think at that moment he died or he just went unconscious cuz it's seems ZettaFlare is a forbidden move, and this is our first time seeing it ever not even being in FF games with the most we seen with Flare is TeraFlare and only secret bossed in FF can use it and while Giga flare is bahamut version of Flare.
I really don't think we ever saw anyone use Zettaflare
Donald secretly is a god that disguised himself as no one by not healing you :ttgl

@Sky look you made it into KH3 without needing to play KHUX :kappa

Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
yea I wish we had a remake of 358/2, playing the Org members was fun, sadly because it was in DS it's not possible

Letse be honest the ost was amazing and pure fan service for us long time fans, it wasn't only the fight with the bosses but also when roxas appeared and you battle with xion and roxas, the theme was a mix of sora theme, the other promise, Vector to the heavens , Org XIII and finally dearly beloved AND ITS GOLDEN :datass

Well let's wait for the big DLC, I'm pretty sure we get extremely hard bossed maybe even critical mode, but the sad thing that we have to pay for it and that it wasn't included at first.
Ultimaform made every form and keyblade wielder looks like children and sora is yet to be a master :awe

That keybalde that sora abd riku summoned is the combined keyblade in DDD sadly we don't have any info about it, but we can assume that it's just a combined power of sora and riku and maybe plus their relationship or sth, I mean it have the paopu fruit as it's charm

Didn't Xehanort say Scala ad Caelum was the origins of all worlds or sth, maybe that's why it had Daybreak Town...ok nomura need to do some explanation in his interviews.
I don't think Scala ad Caelum was torn apart into multiple worlds but its just the origin of the worlds

Xehanort and Eraqus were there as teens because Scala ad Caelum was the place where they trained as keyblade wielder not their homeworld.
I suppose you're referring to Brain the lookalike of Eraqus

It's suspected that Eraqus is a descendant of Brain because Xehanort says that Eraqus is a "blue blood" descended from ancient keyblade masters of the past plus it doesn't help that he looks extremely similar to him especially when Eraqus was young, he looks really alike to Brain

Btw it's suspected that Brain is the killer of Strelitzia or at least profited from her death and took her place in the timeline.
In the recent update he basically confirms he's a virus or sth, his plan is probably to change fate or to stop MoM plans

Btw shouldn't we talk about why the heck is his name Brain ? Is it a typo form $ena ? His original name in JP version is blaine so it's kinda similar but man if his name really is brain....nomura what are you doing?

Soo to answer your question, no Eraqus isn't a dandelion member or a reincarnation.

Btw what do you think of donald ZettaFlare, just how OP donald was secretly. And do you think at that moment he died or he just went unconscious cuz it's seems ZettaFlare is a forbidden move, and this is our first time seeing it ever not even being in FF games with the most we seen with Flare is TeraFlare and only secret bossed in FF can use it and while Giga flare is bahamut version of Flare.
I really don't think we ever saw anyone use Zettaflare
Donald secretly is a god that disguised himself as no one by not healing you :ttgl

@Sky look you made it into KH3 without needing to play KHUX :kappa
That is kinda what I want for the DLC, as I doubt it will be story related. GIve us an arena, data fights, let us play as Aqua, Ventus or even Xion. That would be the cherry on the cake.

All the Org battles were mixed music themes. That was so amazing.

According to X and UX, the keyblade war destroyed the original world and the light of the children brought it back but in multiple pieces, no?
So isn't Daybreak Town the original world then? Maybe what is now Scala ad Caelum was build on top of the ruins by the Dandelions and was the first world to re-exist? I mean the destroyed city in the Keyblade Graveyard also looks a lot like ruins of Scala ad Caelum / Daybreak Town.
I was actually shocked when I read about Daybreak Town being under water as I had no time to look around while Xehanort was busy pummeling me. :XD

As the events of UX are in the dream world / the unchained realm, there is a lot to unpack there. I can only hope that UX will end soon-ish so that Square could give us a well needed remake or cutscene movie. The story is interesting but I really don't like them for doing it in that way.

Donald basically nuked Terranort. Too bad it wasn't enough. Inb4 Donald is actually a shapeshifting Bahamut.

So regarding the timetravel. The journal actually confirms that it was timetravel. As you can't change the past with it, it makes sense why everything happened the same way. Only difference being that namine reached Lingering Will and the UX army being there for him.
The power of waking is frightening if abused.

Seriously though. If Nomura will deny us the long overdue kiss of Sora and Kairi I will riot.

Hahaha I saw that "Sky" the first time already. Don't even know why that was the only name I saw while mashing triangle. :XD
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Asako The Ultimania already gets released at the end of the month...
And I bought it... :emocat

Also KHUX got a Light Novel release last month.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
The ultimania, you couldn't miss it could you :nrr
I wonder what surprises will it store for us this time, btw I've also wondered but can you read JP ?
Man I wish that SE could just translate the ultimania this time and not let those who can't read jps suffer waiting for our heroes the translators to descent and save us.

Also I didn't know KHUX had a light novel, this is new for me.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
The ultimania, you couldn't miss it could you :nrr
I wonder what surprises will it store for us this time, btw I've also wondered but can you read JP ?
Man I wish that SE could just translate the ultimania this time and not let those who can't read jps suffer waiting for our heroes the translators to descent and save us.

Also I didn't know KHUX had a light novel, this is new for me.
I was curious if I could buy the OST on the japanese Amazon, but I just found this instead.
I can't read japanese but I must have this. :emocat

Yeah the first novel got released on the 25th last month.

Heero Yuy

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
@Asako Being a blueblood means you have the blood of a foreteller not a dandelion leader

Also Luxu had this planned since pre-BBS, the final secret report gives it away that he's been body hopping since the end of the keyblade war to ensure that destiny is followed by the book and No Name is past down plus he had no reason to interfere not even with Xehanort cuz if he did then he'd be goin off the rails and failed his mission, MoM gave him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
It is not called No Name anymore. It is The Gazing Eye.

Also, this is my favorite KH3 OST piece. Especially because of what it stands for.

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I've done it. My thoughts:

• WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!! I KNEW MY FUCKING BOY SORA WOULD DIE SMFHHHHH!!! DAMN KAIRI FOR MAIN IN KH4 or KH3.3333333 SOME SHIT. Bro I can't believe this shit..,. damn that ending fucked me up once I realized what happened lmaooo man I couldn't believe it. All that power of waking stuff Young Xehanort foreshadowed smh....
  • that YOZORO ending and now he's in some Final Fantasy land where he plays some reaper game and he can come back to life????? LETS GOOO!!!
  • Also holy shit we was fucking wrong on Aqua lol. She was too baeish in this game, getting to play as her vs Vantias was great too. She's the best character after Axel and Sora
  • That reunion with the sea salt trio was crazy emotional, I'm too manly to cry but I was close. Terra's heartless (?) saving the wayfinder trio was great too
  • The KHX Union stuff really did come into play lmao Ephemer or whatever tf it is came and saved them. I'm actually glad I checked it out
  • Who was the girl Axel and Saix were talking about??? Namine or Skuld???
  • Welcome back Namine, that ending was way too emotional. Also everyone in regular clothes was so refreshing
  • So all the Real Org XIII died as nobodies, revived as humans and became nobodies again? Or were they all replicas like Dark Riku and Roxas?
  • The game felt way too short compared to KH2, damn let me wanting more. Plus what about the box Maleficent and Pete were looking for?
  • Who was Larxene/Elrena talking about she rejoined the Org for? Marluxia? or his sis Sterliza?
  • Xenmas the goat, idk why I just like this character lol. Not as much as Young Xehanort but close
  • Cheated for every emblem and chest lol, impossible to find it all without cheating

Best worlds were the Pirates one, Frozen, and San Francisco one. About to start the after game stuff and looking for Ultima Blade materials. All in all, one of the best video game series ever. I'll play/watch all of them to the end after that ending.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I've done it. My thoughts:

• that YOZORO ending and now he's in some Final Fantasy land where he plays some reaper game and he can come back to life????? LETS GOOO!!!
  • Who was the girl Axel and Saix were talking about??? Namine or Skuld???
  • So all the Real Org XIII died as nobodies, revived as humans and became nobodies again? Or were they all replicas like Dark Riku and Roxas?
  • The game felt way too short compared to KH2, damn let me wanting more. Plus what about the box Maleficent and Pete were looking for?
  • Who was Larxene/Elrena talking about she rejoined the Org for? Marluxia? or his sis Sterliza?
  • Cheated for every emblem and chest lol, impossible to find it all without cheating

Best worlds were the Pirates one, Frozen, and San Francisco one. About to start the after game stuff and looking for Ultima Blade materials. All in all, one of the best video game series ever. I'll play/watch all of them to the end after that ending.
- Sora is in "Shibuya". After finally starting KH3D, they kinda foreshadowed it too. They didn't let ALL important TWEWY characters and especially Joshua appear for the lulz apparently. Riku is in Versus XIIIs, Yozora's, Insomnia. Nomura is apparently still rly salty about FFXV.
- Namine did not exist all those years ago. ;) Imho it is either Skuld or Ava.
- The Org 13 was always kinda special. The only ones who actually turned themselves into Nobodies again were Luxu/Xigbar and Vexen. Larxene, Marluxia, Demyx and Luxord aren't from this time period so they should be replicas.
- The black box of the Master of Masters. The one Luxu is carrying around.
- Probably Lauriam.
- Like we all did. :XD

Ultima Blade, eh? Welcome to hell.

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
- Sora is in "Shibuya". After finally starting KH3D, they kinda foreshadowed it too. They didn't let ALL important TWEWY characters and especially Joshua appear for the lulz apparently. Riku is in Versus XIIIs, Yozora's, Insomnia. Nomura is apparently still rly salty about FFXV.
- Namine did not exist all those years ago. ;) Imho it is either Skuld or Ava.
- The Org 13 was always kinda special. The only ones who actually turned themselves into Nobodies again were Luxu/Xigbar and Vexen. Larxene, Marluxia, Demyx and Luxord aren't from this time period so they should be replicas.
- The black box of the Master of Masters. The one Luxu is carrying around.
- Probably Lauriam.
- Like we all did. :XD

Ultima Blade, eh? Welcome to hell.
-Ok so I understand that all does this mean FF worlds will be in the future? And why is Riku in Versus? I get why Sora is in that 104 place
-Ava didn't come with the other masters, did she do the same thing as Luxu did with transferring from vessel to vessel or she's just not around? How would they know Skuld even more??
-didn't even know Demyx and Luxord were from the past too, wtf. Is that why Xemnas said "how did I choose numbers 9 thru 12" since they're all from the past? Lol jesus christ
-I just saw the epilogue scene with Luxu/Xigbar and Maleficent and Pete lurking. WOW lol I was wondering why he was the only who didn't fade to darkness
-Yeah I figured, Lariaum asked her about his sister and she didn't know and in the light novels they were the closest and joined after Axel and Saix
-The Mickey Crest you get for finding every emblem is literally a cheat code lol spamming Firaga should be unfair.

Two more things: lack of FF characters was disappointing but Nomura called it before hand but if this Verum Rex/Yozoro stuff is what's in store with the future they will be back. Need more Cloud and Sephiroth. Also Starlight, Shooting Star, and the Frozen keyblade were pretty much all I used.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
-Ok so I understand that all does this mean FF worlds will be in the future? And why is Riku in Versus? I get why Sora is in that 104 place
-Ava didn't come with the other masters, did she do the same thing as Luxu did with transferring from vessel to vessel or she's just not around? How would they know Skuld even more??
-didn't even know Demyx and Luxord were from the past too, wtf. Is that why Xemnas said "how did I choose numbers 9 thru 12" since they're all from the past? Lol jesus christ
-I just saw the epilogue scene with Luxu/Xigbar and Maleficent and Pete lurking. WOW lol I was wondering why he was the only who didn't fade to darkness
-Yeah I figured, Lariaum asked her about his sister and she didn't know and in the light novels they were the closest and joined after Axel and Saix
-The Mickey Crest you get for finding every emblem is literally a cheat code lol spamming Firaga should be unfair.

Two more things: lack of FF characters was disappointing but Nomura called it before hand but if this Verum Rex/Yozoro stuff is what's in store with the future they will be back. Need more Cloud and Sephiroth. Also Starlight, Shooting Star, and the Frozen keyblade were pretty much all I used.
- Maybe. Though Leon and co. are actually from Radiant Garden. I guess that only leaves Ivalice, Cocoon and "Insomnia". Nomura said that he named Noctis and Sora as polar opposits for a reason. Noctis is basically latin for Yozora (night sky). Maybe Riku is looking for a way to bring Sora back to his waifu.
- We don't know. As KHUX isn't finished yet, we lack information. Know Skuld? What do you mean?
- Yeah that is what he meant. As those 4 were basically keyblade masters. Well two of them at least.
- Yeah they hit it in plain side. Looking back. Braig/Xigbar was always a rather weird character. He knew too much as well.
- Oh that's right. I really need to buy the KH Light Novels.
- Is that so? Tbh I didn't pay any attention to that. As you don't even need Ultima to defeat Dark Inferno. He is a rather pitiful super boss.

Most of the time I used the one from Monster Inc. The Claws were simply overpowered. The spear from PoC is also hax as hell.

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
- Maybe. Though Leon and co. are actually from Radiant Garden. I guess that only leaves Ivalice, Cocoon and "Insomnia". Nomura said that he named Noctis and Sora as polar opposits for a reason. Noctis is basically latin for Yozora (night sky). Maybe Riku is looking for a way to bring Sora back to his waifu.
- We don't know. As KHUX isn't finished yet, we lack information. Know Skuld? What do you mean?
- Yeah that is what he meant. As those 4 were basically keyblade masters. Well two of them at least.
- Is that so? Tbh I didn't pay any attention to that. As you don't even need Ultima to defeat Dark Inferno. He is a rather pitiful super boss.
-Oh bet, this is good to happen now. They'll never get rid of Disney worlds but mixing more FF is good
-Skuld being the girl Isa and Lea were trying to search for in Ansem the Wise's place, the girl they were talking about. If it was Skuld how would they know her? I know for a fact they're not from the past. If Ava did something like Luxu I would understand how. Skuld I've seen thrown around with Namine but idk how they would know her. I downloaded the knux app too, might try to start playing it if it doesn't make me fall asleep
-Xemnas is such as badass character haha
-I was on like LvL 51, drugged up on Hearty Meal bonus + the Cuisine stat bonus so it really wasn't that hard lol I've always been the type to train and get overpowered before boss fights. Even in Pokemon I did the same shit. I kept dying in the Pirates world, I played on Proud mode the whole way

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
-Oh bet, this is good to happen now. They'll never get rid of Disney worlds but mixing more FF is good
-Skuld being the girl Isa and Lea were trying to search for in Ansem the Wise's place, the girl they were talking about. If it was Skuld how would they know her? I know for a fact they're not from the past. If Ava did something like Luxu I would understand how. Skuld I've seen thrown around with Namine but idk how they would know her. I downloaded the knux app too, might try to start playing it if it doesn't make me fall asleep
-Xemnas is such as badass character haha
-I was on like LvL 51, drugged up on Hearty Meal bonus + the Cuisine stat bonus so it really wasn't that hard lol I've always been the type to train and get overpowered before boss fights. Even in Pokemon I did the same shit. I kept dying in the Pirates world, I played on Proud mode the whole way
- There are so many Disney and Pixar movies left in store. Like the Incredibles!
- That is not the issue here. She could "easily" have moved to the future for unknown reasons. Like being trapped in the realm of darkness. Time flows way slower over there. If it even flows at all. Honestly I am waiting for a KHUX PS4/5 remake after the story is completed.
- He even went out like a boss. Gotta say Axel will still feel that Xemnas burn in the future. That was so brutal.
- I also forgot that those meals were a thing, haha. Sadly KH3 on proud felt like KH2.5 on normal. Waiting for the DLC to give us some actual challenging boss fights. Ultima is hungry.