Fantasy - Kirin vs Erza Scarlet | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Kirin vs Erza Scarlet

Kirin vs Erza

• Kirin

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Erza

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
No at the time when they both fought we debated about this u said that they were equal at the time unless u changed ur mind I guess I missed that
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The flip flopping is amazing at this point it doesn’t amaze me in this forums I don’t know where this erza hype came from but it’s whatever
How can they just say that Erza is lying but gray isn't lying? It's fucking crazy to me. I debated jko on why suzaku folds gajeel, and he told me that suzaku doesn't fold gajeel because gajeel made natsu "ALL OUT OF MP" now I am asking him why he doesn't want to believe what Erza said. Bro ever since the misaki fight happened I've seen all bunch of bullshit from Erza fans. Someone on here is claiming Erza=human ignia. It's not even funny. I guess back in GMG Mira was lying and Makarov was showing signs of early dementia 🤣🤣🤭

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
No at the time when they both fought we debated about this u said that they were equal at the time unless u changed ur mind I guess I missed that

The flip flopping is amazing at this point it doesn’t amaze me in this forums I don’t know where this erza hype came from but it’s whatever
I actually stated that I didn't think Blumenbatt was Erza's strongest attack, but I just didn't care to debate it since Mashima made it a draw so I took it at face value.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hold on, so now you're saying that Laxus was way below Erza during that fight?

What happened to them being on a similar pedestal and the status quo never being broken lol?
Yes bcs that's what the feats tell us.

How is it broke? Laxus is back to the same level as Erza now.

I have a question for you. Why is natsu running out of MP true when he fought gajeel but Erza saying she has nothing left false?
Aren't you the same people who believe Natsu even didn't even use one Base FDK against Gajeel? (Also no, I don't think Gajeel is equal to a full power Natsu either.) If Natsu can exhaust himself using lower tier magic why wouldn't the same be said for Erza?

To answer your question, it's because feats prove she had a far stronger attack than the one she used against Laxus strongest attack. Blumenblatt/Raiko < BDSK < Meteor Blade/RLDKM

FireIce

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Erza didn't need a power up to beat a BDSK while Laxus did. Therefore Erza was stronger of the two and held back in the Aldo arc. Meteor Blade >>> Misaki/BDSK tier >> Blumenbatt = Raiko.
You're basically denying what was explicitely stated in the manga. Erza went all out against Laxus towards the end of their fight and failed to beat him. She admitted her defeat and was fangirling over his strength. Ain't no way she's that much stronger than him pre-LDK.

Laxus is still
stronger than Erza because he beat the superior DDSK. Saying that Erza didn't need a power-up to beat one while Laxus did means that Wendy, who beat Haku, is stronger than Laxus (needed a power-up) and regular Natsu (failed to beat Suzaku).

OT: Kirin stomps.

Last edited:

Shoutmon

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica

How is it broke? Laxus is back to the same level as Erza now.
You were treating the status quo as this airtight reasoning in powerscaling debates recently, especially when it came to Erza. Yet here you are admitting that by your own scaling, it's been broken since the start of the spinoff and only very recently got 'fixed' lol.

O.T. Kirin still takes this

Last edited:

MyaHeart35

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
You're basically denying what was explicitely stated in the manga. Erza went all out against Laxus towards the end of their fight and failed to beat him. She admitted her defeat and was fangirling over his strength. Ain't no way she's that much stronger than him pre-LDK.

Laxus is still
stronger than Erza because he beat the superior DDSK. Saying that Erza didn't needed a power-up to beat one while Laxus did means that Wendy is stronger than Laxus (needed a power-up) and regular Natsu (couldn't beat Suzaku).

The manga showed Heavenly Body Enchant >>>> Blumebatt= Raiko. When Erza was stated to stop holding back it meant to stop pulling her punches. Erza wasted her magic power on those enchantments and used the rest she had left to stalemate him. Laxus and Erza both admitted defeated. Even after seeing Laxus go all out, Erza said "I'll win next time." She 100% believed if they were to fight him again she would win. Her fight with Misaki proved that.

Beating the stronger opponent doesn't mean you're stronger. Kirin is the strongest yes I agree, however Misaki is not that far off from him since they have magic power comparable. Misaki already hinted Erza was at Kirin level and Erza destroyed that benchmark of power when she overpowered her dimension.

The BDSK were stated to be as strong as Suzaku not equals. Kirin and Misaki were hinted to be the strongest. Wendy's was opponent wasnt compared to Gildarts and hinted to be the strongest most likely he was the weakest and yk she still needed Irene To help her win. Also used her strongest attack on him and he was only down for a few minutes. The manga showed Laxus needed a power up to beat a Gildarts level magic opponent and Erza did not. Now they're equals.
Also wanted to pointed out not only was Erza the only one to beat a BDSK without any outside factors, her opponent was most one trying to kill their opponent. Kirin and Suzaku wanted to defeat Laxus and Natsu but not outright kill them. And Haku was in love with Wendy.
Now Erza is set up to beat one or both signario sisters who were to by hyped to be stronger than the BDSK.
Let's face it Laxus and Erza are both above the BDSK tier.

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
The manga showed Heavenly Body Enchant >>>> Blumebatt= Raiko. When Erza was stated to stop holding back it meant to stop pulling her punches. Erza wasted her magic power on those enchantments and used the rest she had left to stalemate him. Laxus and Erza both admitted defeated. Even after seeing Laxus go all out, Erza said "I'll win next time." She 100% believed if they were to fight him again she would win. Her fight with Misaki proved that.

Beating the stronger opponent doesn't mean you're stronger. Kirin is the strongest yes I agree, however Misaki is not that far off from him since they have magic power comparable. Misaki already hinted Erza was at Kirin level and Erza destroyed that benchmark of power when she overpowered her dimension.

The BDSK were stated to be as strong as Suzaku not equals. Kirin and Misaki were hinted to be the strongest. Wendy's was opponent wasnt compared to Gildarts and hinted to be the strongest most likely he was the weakest and yk she still needed Irene To help her win. Also used her strongest attack on him and he was only down for a few minutes. The manga showed Laxus needed a power up to beat a Gildarts level magic opponent and Erza did not. Now they're equals.
Also wanted to pointed out not only was Erza the only one to beat a BDSK without any outside factors, her opponent was most one trying to kill their opponent. Kirin and Suzaku wanted to defeat Laxus and Natsu but not outright kill them. And Haku was in love with Wendy.
Now Erza is set up to beat one or both signario sisters who were to by hyped to be stronger than the BDSK.
Let's face it Laxus and Erza are both above the BDSK tier.
that made no sense I could argue that she used that attack on acno by that logic I can use that scale from there.

ur just projecting erza statement as something that is straight up headcanon for ur stance.

I can also argue laxus wasn’t 100% because he just fought kagura right before.

If laxus and erza are equal (since they drew in the manga in which I disagree in my opinion) and then laxus had a power up to beat the strongest bbsk it means current laxus>erza. since Kirin>misaki

also i can argue that it wasn’t for Wendy saving erza at the end of the fight erza would been KO.

Meanwhile laxus wasn’t 100% when he fought Kirin the second time around and was semi nerf because of the coffin.

Last edited:

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
that made no sense I could argue that she used that attack on acno by that logic I can use that scale from there.

ur just projecting erza statement as something that is straight up headcanon for ur stance.

If laxus and erza are equal (since they draw in the manga in which I disagree in my opinion) and then laxus had a power up to beat the strongest bbsk it means current laxus>erza. since Kirin>misaki

also i can argue that it wasn’t for Wendy saving erza at the end of the fight erza would been KO.

Meanwhile laxus wasn’t 100% when he fought Kirin the second time around and was semi nerf because of the coffin.
Lol laxus was never even using his true power against Erza I can say that to right 🤭

Aren't you the same people who believe Natsu even didn't even use one Base FDK against Gajeel? (Also no, I don't think Gajeel is equal to a full power Natsu either.) If Natsu can exhaust himself using lower tier magic why wouldn't the same be said for Erza?
Lmao no. You were deadass saying gajeel doesn't get folded by suzaku because he magically exhausted natsu and suzaku didn't. Natsu doesn't know what magically exhausted means. I showed you proof but you said no. Now here you are saying Erza was lying about using everything she had

What feats aren't you the one saying feats doesn't matter why are you using feats now? Lol 😅.

her opponent was most one trying to kill their opponent. Kirin and Suzaku wanted to defeat Laxus and Natsu but not outright kill them.
🤡 Keeping someone in a coffin is definitely not meant to kill them. Where's proof misaki wanted to kill Erza? How do you keep coming back and saying more stupid ass shit that's even more stupid than the last one. Well I expect no less from the one who says Erza=human ignia.

MyaHeart35

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol laxus was never even using his true power against Erza I can say that to right 🤭

Lmao no. You were deadass saying gajeel doesn't get folded by suzaku because he magically exhausted natsu and suzaku didn't. Natsu doesn't know what magically exhausted means. I showed you proof but you said no. Now here you are saying Erza was lying about using everything she had

What feats aren't you the one saying feats doesn't matter why are you using feats now? Lol 😅.

🤡 Keeping someone in a coffin is definitely not meant to kill them. Where's proof misaki wanted to kill Erza? How do you keep coming back and saying more stupid ass shit that's even more stupid than the last one. Well I expect no less from the one who says Erza=human ignia.
So you believe Suzaku > Human Selene, but not others who are stronger than him to be human dg level. If you read the manga chapter 99 Miskai tried to tear Erza's body apart. And Miskai said her 24 hours worth of damage would have shut Erza up for good. 24 hours worth of damage might have killled Erza if it wasn't for Wendy.

If laxus and erza are equal (since they draw in the manga in which I disagree in my opinion) and then laxus had a power up to beat the strongest bbsk it means current laxus>erza. since Kirin>misaki

Canonically Amurdara Fairy > Heaven Wheel. Her heavenly body enchant is way stronger than her basic blumebatt. Erza was already hinted to be stronger than Kirin when she overpowered Miskai dimension. Laxus was equal to a holding back Erza. At the end of the day a low tier Erza move stalemated Laxus's strongest.

Laxus Thunder King power up/ Erza's heavenly body enchant > Kirin > Misaki >>> Laxus Raiko = Blumebatt

Erza wasn't 100% when she oneshotted a Gildarts level magic opponent. In fact she couldn't even stand. Erza took SIGNIFICANTLY more damage than Laxus, when he beat Kirin.
5 hours worth of BDSK damage >>>

Can I ask you a question? Do you think anyone in the entire guild can take 5 hours worth of damage then to proceeds to beat Gildarts level magic opponent

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
So you believe Suzaku > Human Selene, but not others who are stronger than him to be human dg level. If you read the manga chapter 99 Miskai tried to tear Erza's body apart. And Miskai said her 24 hours worth of damage would have shut Erza up for good. 24 hours worth of damage might have killled Erza if it wasn't for Wendy.
I've never believed human selene<suzaku and so what if I believe it how does it affect suzaku>Erza>Misaki?

Can I ask you a question? Do you think anyone in the entire guild can take 5 hours worth of damage then to proceeds to beat Gildarts level magic opponent
Laxus, dragon force natsu.

Erza wasn't 100% when she oneshotted a Gildarts level magic opponent. In fact she couldn't even stand. Erza took SIGNIFICANTLY more damage than Laxus, when he beat Kirin.
Prove that 5 hours worth of bdsk damage>>kirin casual Punch. Kirin straight beat the fuck out of laxus.
ERZA literally said that armour was useless against laxus because she assumed if he could one shot lightning resistance armour he would just do the same. Erza's body>>her armour. Misaki tried to one shot Erza and failed miserably. Suzaku straight up one shotted her. Misaki's power is only effective outside the blue dimension.

Suzaku has proven time and time again why he's stronger than Misaki.
Fought and matched human selene and was tanking attacks with MP that can make the moon bigger
Was compared to kurunugi. Stated to be one of the strongest humans
Said he's never fought anyone as strong as selene
Labyrinth arc:
Tanked fire dragon king destruction fist
Tanked casual human ignia attack that blew the labyrinth walls off
Was fast enough to react to a casual human dogramag
Can survive getting stomped by a dg
Can survive being encased and merged with the labyrinth. Suzaku never ran out of MP until he broke himself and natsu out of the walls. All this damage accumulated>>>>5 hours worth of fodder damage

this is a lie to
if this is a lie to. One of them must be lying and until you can prove that gray the weakling is telling the truth I'll just assume he's lying since you want to say Erza lied. Her magic power wasn't even being directly to gildarts. Gray was just commenting about how he felt. We have a good example of what gildarts vs laxus would look like. Kirin beating the shit out of laxus

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States

Canonically Amurdara Fairy > Heaven Wheel. Her heavenly body enchant is way stronger than her basic blumebatt. Erza was already hinted to be stronger than Kirin when she overpowered Miskai dimension. Laxus was equal to a holding back Erza. At the end of the day a low tier Erza move stalemated Laxus's strongest.

Laxus Thunder King power up/ Erza's heavenly body enchant > Kirin > Misaki >>> Laxus Raiko = Blumebatt

Irrelevant to the conversation this isn’t about them it’s about laxus and erza.

love how u dodge the question when being asked. she used the same move on acno does that mean if she had use a different armor it would have been stronger to use?

erza used lighting armor an advantage for her which by ur logic stronger than heaven wheel also right? Laxus causally destroy it and she thought it was best not to use armor in general. my point is her armor isn’t that irrelevant when she thought using her wouldn’t make any sense in the fight unless ur saying that she just don’t know what she talking about. Especially when she decided to use her red pant armor which is her “strongest armor” in most fights she gets into

If u believe kirin>misaki wouldn’t u think kirin would survive misaki attacks? So yes I believe laxus would tanked her attacks too. also erza was KO for several chapters from her fight to laxus which the fight didn’t last 5 hours. So…

Erza was fresh when she fought misaki
While laxus no diff 2 members from diabolos, fought kirin first time around,Took damage from kagura and then fought kirin the second time around while being semi nerf by the coffin.

Also I can say erza fought a nerf laxus when we found that laxus lacrima was holding him back the whole entire series.

so again full powered laxus>kirin>nerf laxus>=semi serious-serious at the end erza

I actually stated that I didn't think Blumenbatt was Erza's strongest attack, but I just didn't care to debate it since Mashima made it a draw so I took it at face value.
erza said during the fight that using other armor would be useless against laxus so please explain that

Last edited:

MyaHeart35

Reaction score
Country
United States
I've never believed human selene<suzaku and so what if I believe it how does it affect suzaku>Erza>Misaki?

Laxus, dragon force natsu.

Prove that 5 hours worth of bdsk damage>>kirin casual Punch. Kirin straight beat the fuck out of laxus.
ERZA literally said that armour was useless against laxus because she assumed if he could one shot lightning resistance armour he would just do the same. Erza's body>>her armour. Misaki tried to one shot Erza and failed miserably. Suzaku straight up one shotted her. Misaki's power is only effective outside the blue dimension.

Suzaku has proven time and time again why he's stronger than Misaki.
Fought and matched human selene and was tanking attacks with MP that can make the moon bigger
Was compared to kurunugi. Stated to be one of the strongest humans
Said he's never fought anyone as strong as selene
Labyrinth arc:
Tanked fire dragon king destruction fist
Tanked casual human ignia attack that blew the labyrinth walls off
Was fast enough to react to a casual human dogramag
Can survive getting stomped by a dg
Can survive being encased and merged with the labyrinth. Suzaku never ran out of MP until he broke himself and natsu out of the walls. All this damage accumulated>>>>5 hours worth of fodder damage

this is a lie to
if this is a lie to. One of them must be lying and until you can prove that gray the weakling is telling the truth I'll just assume he's lying since you want to say Erza lied. Her magic power wasn't even being directly to gildarts. Gray was just commenting about how he felt. We have a good example of what gildarts vs laxus would look like. Kirin beating the shit out of laxus
Erza "lied" because she proved to have an attack stronger than what she used against simple she was canonically holding back. Heavenly body enchant > Blumebatt = Raiko. Gray was just a power scaling. Everything Suzkau the rest of the BDSK scale to automatically to be just as strong as he his. What you mean 5 hours worth of damage > Kirin causal punch. Misaki significantly more damage to Erza than Laxus did in 5 seconds, while Laxus was constantly attacking going all out.

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Irrelevant to the conversation this isn’t about them it’s about laxus and erza.

love how u dodge the question when being asked. she used the same move on acno does that mean if she had use a different armor it would have been stronger to use?

erza used lighting armor an advantage for her which by ur logic stronger than heaven wheel also right? Laxus causally destroy it and she thought it was best not to use armor in general. my point is her armor isn’t that irrelevant when she thought using her wouldn’t make any sense in the fight unless ur saying that she just don’t know what she talking about. Especially when she decided to use her red pant armor which is her “strongest armor” in most fights she gets into

If u believe kirin>misaki wouldn’t u think kirin would survive misaki attacks? So yes I believe laxus would tanked her attacks too. also erza was KO for several chapters from her fight to laxus which the fight didn’t last 5 hours. So…

Erza was fresh when she fought misaki
While laxus no diff 2 members from diabolos, fought kirin first time around,Took damage from kagura and then fought kirin the second time around while being semi nerf by the coffin.

Also I can say erza fought a nerf laxus when we found that laxus lacrima was holding him back the whole entire series.

so again full powered laxus>kirin>nerf laxus>=semi serious-serious at the end erza

erza said during the fight that using other armor would be useless against laxus so please explain that
And proceeded to block his strongest attack using her Heaven's Wheel armor lol.

He doesn't get folded does not mean I said he wins against Suzaku. I am pretty sure I already stated that. How does Natsu not know when he is out of magic??? You, the reader, understands Natsu level of mp better than the character himself? Lol. I never said Natsu used everything he had against Gajeel. She did since she had Meteor Blade in the back pocket and that move is stronger than Raiko, Laxus strongest attack, by a huge margin.

When did I say feats don't matter?

You were treating the status quo as this airtight reasoning in powerscaling debates recently, especially when it came to Erza. Yet here you are admitting that by your own scaling, it's been broken since the start of the spinoff and only very recently got 'fixed' lol.

O.T. Kirin still takes this
Bcs it is. It wasn't since Erza still stalemated Laxus despite being more powerful than him bcs of status quo. If status quo didn't exist then Erza would have outright beat Laxus in that arc. You are acting like status quo hasn't created radical inconsistencies before? Natsu should be smashing the shit out of everyone in the manga bar god tiers by now and yet he still somehow below the likes of Erza and Laxus in the "PL" of the guild. Gildarts was somehow Jura tier and then came back as strong as God Serena, the guy who no diffed Jura along with two mages stronger than Jura lol. That's bcs status quo exist.

O.T. Erza still takes it bcs she is above BDSK tier as shown when she practically oneshotted Misaki, a bdsk.

Laxus is still
stronger than Erza because he beat the superior DDSK. Saying that Erza didn't needed a power-up to beat one while Laxus did means that Wendy is stronger than Laxus (needed a power-up) and regular Natsu (couldn't beat Suzaku).

Bcs Erza shown to pull out something far stronger than she did against Laxus with zero power ups involved. She was since she beat Misaki who no sold an attack equivalent to Laxus strongest one. Meteor Blade >>> Raiko/Blumenblatt.

He isn't since Kirin would have been destroyed by that attack as well. Kirin can't oneshot Misaki, Erza can. Wendy had Irene. Regular Natsu didn't beat one either. You guys act like Kirin oneshotted Laxus, he still had trouble putting him down before the boost lol.

Last edited:

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Erza "lied" because she proved to have an attack stronger than what she used against simple she was canonically holding back. Heavenly body enchant > Blumebatt = Raiko. Gray was just a power scaling. Everything Suzkau the rest of the BDSK scale to automatically to be just as strong as he his. What you mean 5 hours worth of damage > Kirin causal punch. Misaki significantly more damage to Erza than Laxus did in 5 seconds, while Laxus was constantly attacking going all out.
If Erza is lying then gray is lying. You have to prove that gray isn't lying

MyaHeart35

Reaction score
Country
United States
If Erza is lying then gray is lying. You have to prove that gray isn't lying
There is nothing to prove he is lying. He felt that kind of power from her. Was laxus lying when he felt Kirin power on the same level as Gildarts? Erza has already shown and stated to be modest. What she says is one thing and what she does is another. Claimed Natsu was stronger than her in the Phantom lord Arc, then turns around and one shots an opponent Natsu was getting beat up by, extremely weakened. It doesn't take anything to figure out the moved she used against Misaki was indescribably stronger than the attack she used against Laxus.

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
And proceeded to block his strongest attack using her Heaven's Wheel armor lol.

He doesn't get folded does not mean I said he wins against Suzaku. I am pretty sure I already stated that. How does Natsu not know when he is out of magic??? You, the reader, understands Natsu level of mp better than the character himself? Lol. I never said Natsu used everything he had against Gajeel. She did since she had Meteor Blade in the back pocket and that move is stronger than Raiko, Laxus strongest attack, by a huge margin.

When did I say feats don't matter?

Bcs it is. It wasn't since Erza still stalemated Laxus despite being more powerful than him bcs of status quo. If status quo didn't exist then Erza would have outright beat Laxus in that arc. You are acting like status quo hasn't created radical inconsistencies before? Natsu should be smashing the shit out of everyone in the manga bar god tiers by now and yet he still somehow below the likes of Erza and Laxus in the "PL" of the guild. Gildarts was somehow Jura tier and then came back as strong as God Serena, the guy who no diffed Jura along with two mages stronger than Jura lol. That's bcs status quo exist.

O.T. Erza still takes it bcs she is above BDSK tier as shown when she practically oneshotted Misaki, a bdsk.

Bcs Erza shown to pull out something far stronger than she did against Laxus with zero power ups involved. She was since she beat Misaki who no sold an attack equivalent to Laxus strongest one. Meteor Blade >>> Raiko/Blumenblatt.

He isn't since Kirin would have been destroyed by that attack as well. Kirin can't oneshot Misaki, Erza can. Wendy had Irene. Regular Natsu didn't beat one either. You guys act like Kirin oneshotted Laxus, he still had trouble putting him down before the boost lol.
I guess laxus can scale acno/merc according to ur logic. Since she used the same move on them

exactly my point she used “stronger armor”against a nerf laxus but somehow u believe because she used blumenbatt the other armors would have done better.

U believe that erza used her weakest armor to stalemate laxus strongest but somehow believed kirin was serious when stated from misaki she used her strongest moves to spar with him lol

But yet ppl don’t want to mention that erza fought a nerf laxus since the lacrima was holding back throughout the entire series

btw u still have yet explained why erza said that u said unless u think she was lying too

Last edited:

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
There is nothing to prove he is lying. He felt that kind of power from her. Was laxus lying when he felt Kirin power on the same level as Gildarts? Erza has already shown and stated to be modest. What she says is one thing and what she does is another. Claimed Natsu was stronger than her in the Phantom lord Arc, then turns around and one shots an opponent Natsu was getting beat up by, extremely weakened. It doesn't take anything to figure out the moved she used against Misaki was indescribably stronger than the attack she used against Laxus.
Gray is a weakling who thinks gajeel is strong. Gajeel got his ass whooped by god Serena. Gray got his ass whooped by skullion who got whooped by laxus. Gray is lying

Was laxus lying when he felt Kirin power on the same level as Gildarts?
I mean since everyone is lying who knows lmao 🤣

Garmadooon

Reaction score
Country
France
I don't care who wins but stop arguing with "Gildarts level" statements.
As Darklord said, Gray is not a reliable source since he shits himself in front of his own companions even in front of Mira who is fodder for Gildarts.
That said what makes Kirin equal to Gildarts? Being in the same tier does not put you in the same level.

Misaki and Kirin are in the same tier but they are not equal Kirin lasted longer and didn't get One Shot when his hax atmospheric was bypassed.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
gajeel got manhandled so bad by gs his brain went back to factory default. that is the guy gray considers to give trouble. erza would have handedly clapped gajeel. Gray is not a trusted source of information.

feels like laxus and gildarts are about to square off is not the same as this magic power is the same as old man gildarts

Misaki and Kirin are in the same tier but they are not equal Kirin lasted longer and didn't get One Shot when his hax atmospheric was bypassed.
kirin one taps her obviously

I guess laxus can scale acno/merc according to ur logic. Since she used the same move on them

exactly my point she used “stronger armor”against a nerf laxus but somehow u believe because she used blumenbatt the other armors would have done better.

U believe that erza used her weakest armor to stalemate laxus strongest but somehow believed kirin was serious when stated from misaki she used her strongest moves to spar with him lol

But yet ppl don’t want to mention that erza fought a nerf laxus since the lacrima was holding back throughout the entire series

btw u still have yet explained why erza said that u said unless u think she was lying too
the blade that one shot eileen dragon form was tanked by kyria and laxus. hell laxus smiled while eating that shit

Garmadooon

Reaction score
Country
France
Besides now that I think about it Misaki had the same performance as Kyria against Erza: the only reason she took an advantage is because of the hax. Then as soon as his ax was bypassed BOOM One Shot. Even Kyria held out longer against the Belserion sword.
So good for a girl at Gildarts level 🤡🤡

the blade that one shot eileen dragon form was tanked by kyria and laxus. hell laxus smiled while eating that shit
Kyria and Laxus have better durability than Dragon Irene 💀💀

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Kyria and Laxus have better durability than Dragon Irene 💀💀
lmao that is basically the argument right now. i am never going to get tired of debunking misaki