- Joined
- May 15, 2020
- Messages
- 128
- Reaction score
- 263
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
15
Siscon ?I never said I hate Umaru, besides my sister is my favourite person in the world![]()

Still living in your illusions old manyep, konohanaru wanting to join war just because rasengan.
. Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of making things happen4 Good job @BD_Beno![]()

Still living in your illusions old man. Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of making things happen
Wow, look at the kid quoting my quotes to carry on...desperate much ? What is that look for? I already showed u the difference between our powers way back then. 
You...Siscon ?![]()
This is very accurate
Never quoted you, DanzoWow, look at the kid quoting my quotes to carry on...desperate much ?
. Time to find a new sharinganWhat is that look for?
Key words there. A lot of time, years in fact, with shadow clone jutsu.I already showed u the difference between our powers way back then.![]()

You...![]()

Never quoted you, Danzo. Time to find a new sharingan
![]()
Key words there. A lot of time, years in fact, with shadow clone jutsu.
Just as expected. Can't even distinguish between ninjutsu and genjutsu. Using goggles against sharingan? Ur dream of becoming hokage will forever be a dream . No wonder,sarada is better candidate.
