Fun Thread Kiss or Count - Part 2

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
37 oh that reminds me to go vote..


@revo -chan stop lurking :poke :clingy
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
38 Roxana's that are claimed by Magi. I don't share. : )
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Bruh why is kira not in lurker category... you guys had one job smh
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
39
@Totinona OMG I WANTED TO PLAY A QUICK TFT GAME AND I SAW THE ARAM MODE IS REMOVED. WHAT IS HAPPENING? RIOT HELLO? They better return it....
:notsure Is it back? Saw they added aram on Wild Rift so would assume they wouldn’t remove it.. :grumble
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
40

39

:notsure Is it back? Saw they added aram on Wild Rift so would assume they wouldn’t remove it.. :grumble
It is XD I just opened the client 15 min ago and its back thank goodness. If they would remove Aram I am certain 50% of the players would quit the game KEK. Speaking of League... Aram game when Toti? -3-
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
41
It is XD I just opened the client 15 min ago and its back thank goodness. If they would remove Aram I am certain 50% of the players would quit the game KEK. Speaking of League... Aram game when Toti? -3-
Haha yeah, I wouldn’t have anything to play in league then :gwahSF is scary.
Could play tonight maybe o3o
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
45
What are you making for lunch?
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
47
I will try if I can or else we can always play in the weekend maybe '3'/ Playing lately just TFT on mobile sometimes. They still haven't fixed the message issue LMAO. Legit worthless company. Indie company btw.
Yeah ^^ I haven’t tried the mobile thing myself yet. :XD

Cool avatar btw~
 
Top