--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Totinona OMG I WANTED TO PLAY A QUICK TFT GAME AND I SAW THE ARAM MODE IS REMOVED. WHAT IS HAPPENING? RIOT HELLO? They better return it....
Is it back? Saw they added aram on Wild Rift so would assume they wouldn’t remove it.. It is XD I just opened the client 15 min ago and its back thank goodness. If they would remove Aram I am certain 50% of the players would quit the game KEK. Speaking of League... Aram game when Toti? -3-39
Is it back? Saw they added aram on Wild Rift so would assume they wouldn’t remove it..
![]()
Haha yeah, I wouldn’t have anything to play in league thenIt is XD I just opened the client 15 min ago and its back thank goodness. If they would remove Aram I am certain 50% of the players would quit the game KEK. Speaking of League... Aram game when Toti? -3-
SF is scary.I will try if I can or else we can always play in the weekend maybe '3'/ Playing lately just TFT on mobile sometimes. They still haven't fixed the message issue LMAO. Legit worthless company. Indie company btw.Could play tonight maybe o3o
Yeah ^^ I haven’t tried the mobile thing myself yet.I will try if I can or else we can always play in the weekend maybe '3'/ Playing lately just TFT on mobile sometimes. They still haven't fixed the message issue LMAO. Legit worthless company. Indie company btw.
I wanna join toooooo41
Haha yeah, I wouldn’t have anything to play in league thenSF is scary.
Could play tonight maybe o3o
Do join marmy! Can try to tag you discord when it happens~I wanna join toooooo
Mobile is alright. Its kinda a matter to get used to it (rift is easier there tbh lol).47
Yeah ^^ I haven’t tried the mobile thing myself yet.
Cool avatar btw~
Hm, I see. Tempted to try mobile and never try it again if I fail. '-'Mobile is alright. Its kinda a matter to get used to it (rift is easier there tbh lol).
And thank you! We are now both dem glowing eyes >:3

I can make you one too~50 noooo what's with the wholesome ava![]()
oh you made that ava? I just thought it didn't suit magi-sama51
I can make you one too~
should be wearing troll-y avas 