52
She will in 10 years.
Number doko
She will in 10 years.
Number doko

57 It wasn’t like that at the beginning, but after they started pulling a Judai wins all duels and defeats everyone, plus his character development thrown into the trash, I dislike him.
Just the other day I say how much of a woman of culture she is, and now she's slapping me with a Deku avy...such evil (loving the pancakes though!).59 nice avy and sig juviii![]()
Cowards who don't join minority tho...59 nice avy and sig juviii![]()
It's Minority Game punishement... As if I would like that lettuce!!sixT1
I get where you're coming from.
I never disliked Jaden, but back in the days (2007/2008) I did get bummed out by the deconstruction his character went through and how strained his relationship with his friends became.
Now I'm ok with it. In fact, I even like it. Jaden's story is simply that of a coming of age done in a hardcore way, when life hits you hard as you start transitioning from an a kid into adulthood. I also now understand why he was so obsessed with Johan (and why he kinda disregarded his school friends).
What I don't like about his story is that "past life" deus-ex-machina bullshit (from the end of season 3) and all that Haou stuff...Don't get me wrong, I love how his conflict with Yubel was resolved, but I really hate how it was brought about: imo it would have been much cooler if Jaden's decision to assimilate Yubel came from his own (long forgotten) childhood affection for them, and not from some past life events that no one asked for or cared about....
All in all, yugioh GX (at least the original dub) is a super underrated gem with all the adult themes that it treats.
Tl;dr: I get where you're coming from ^^ In the past I didn't like his development either, but now I think differently.
Just the other day I say how much of a woman of culture she is, and now she's slapping me with a Deku avy...such evil (loving the pancakes though!).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I actually don't dislike pancakes.60 nice pancakes, Juviii
I just like waffles better.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I just wish they would have given more space to secondary characters like Alexis and Chazz too instead of some Jaden duels.sixT1
I get where you're coming from.
I never disliked Jaden, but back in the days (2007/2008) I did get bummed out by the deconstruction his character went through and how strained his relationship with his friends became.
Now I'm ok with it. In fact, I even like it. Jaden's story is simply that of a coming of age done in a hardcore way, when life hits you hard as you start transitioning from an a kid into adulthood. I also now understand why he was so obsessed with Johan (and why he kinda disregarded his school friends).
What I don't like about his story is that "past life" deus-ex-machina bullshit (from the end of season 3) and all that Haou stuff...Don't get me wrong, I love how his conflict with Yubel was resolved, but I really hate how it was brought about: imo it would have been much cooler if Jaden's decision to assimilate Yubel came from his own (long forgotten) childhood affection for them, and not from some past life events that no one asked for or cared about....
All in all, yugioh GX (at least the original dub) is a super underrated gem with all the adult themes that it treats.
Tl;dr: I get where you're coming from ^^ In the past I didn't like his development either, but now I think differently.
Just the other day I say how much of a woman of culture she is, and now she's slapping me with a Deku avy...such evil (loving the pancakes though!).
I didn't wanna win again, I'm too good at it and I don't have time to do those avatars...Cowards who don't join minority tho...
Aren‘t you banned from playing? Because you never made sets when you won. Shameful.64
I didn't wanna win again, I'm too good at it and I don't have time to do those avatars...
I don't mind @GrySun giving me an avatar, if he up to making one
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I like Judai, I think Pom hates 2 things about him the most: he hogs way too much screen time and plot. Many duels he won could‘ve easily been given to one of the many good side characters, but he gets like 99% of the duels while the remaining 1% is randomly allocated via dicerolls to other characters.sixT1
I get where you're coming from.
I never disliked Jaden, but back in the days (2007/2008) I did get bummed out by the deconstruction his character went through and how strained his relationship with his friends became.
Now I'm ok with it. In fact, I even like it. Jaden's story is simply that of a coming of age done in a hardcore way, when life hits you hard as you start transitioning from an a kid into adulthood. I also now understand why he was so obsessed with Johan (and why he kinda disregarded his school friends).
What I don't like about his story is that "past life" deus-ex-machina bullshit (from the end of season 3) and all that Haou stuff...Don't get me wrong, I love how his conflict with Yubel was resolved, but I really hate how it was brought about: imo it would have been much cooler if Jaden's decision to assimilate Yubel came from his own (long forgotten) childhood affection for them, and not from some past life events that no one asked for or cared about....
All in all, yugioh GX (at least the original dub) is a super underrated gem with all the adult themes that it treats.
Tl;dr: I get where you're coming from ^^ In the past I didn't like his development either, but now I think differently.
Just the other day I say how much of a woman of culture she is, and now she's slapping me with a Deku avy...such evil (loving the pancakes though!).

I just wish they would have given more space to secondary characters like Alexis and Chazz too instead of some Jaden duels.
Totally agree with you guys on the hogging screen time part. Not sure about the 'learning nothing' part.I like Judai, I think Pom hates 2 things about him the most: he hogs way too much screen time and plot. Many duels he won could‘ve easily been given to one of the many good side characters, but he gets like 99% of the duels while the remaining 1% is randomly allocated via dicerolls to other characters.
2nd thing she dislikes is probably how he seemingly learned nothing in season 3, and in the season 4(sub-only) he is all enlightened while still struggling with similar issues.
I agree that he really didn‘t need that weird pre-life backstory out of nowhere, but I didn‘t mind it too much. I am only sad that season 4 could‘ve been so much better but ended up mostly lackluster.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What comes to mind is that he was still in season 4 leaving out his friends „to protect them“ and doing things on his own, the same he did in season 3 that led to the mess in the dark world. Iirc.666
Totally agree with you guys on the hogging screen time part. Not sure about the 'learning nothing' part.
And yeah Season 4 was lackluster to me as well. It tried to tie the loose ends, and imo did it well in the first half by focusing on the characters. I wish it kept going in that direction instead of the Darkness stuff lol
But as I said, I'm in general very happy with GX overall. The feels were real lol
Ah right.What comes to mind is that he was still in season 4 leaving out his friends „to protect them“ and doing things on his own, the same he did in season 3 that led to the mess in the dark world. Iirc.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I especially didn't like the duel zombies arc. I think that is the weakest part of the series.I disliked half of 3rd season, but the latter half was very good too imo,