72
...and all the "Du-eee-ru" "Du-eee-ru" "Du-eee-ru!!!" got old really fast! freaking "duel" zombies...
...and all the "Du-eee-ru" "Du-eee-ru" "Du-eee-ru!!!" got old really fast! freaking "duel" zombies...
73
Thoughts on 5DS uber?
I'd still recommend you watch the epilogue in the last 3 episodes (or two). It's worth it imo (that'll wash all the shit those filler episodes splashed on Jack's development).76
We haven‘t watched any 5DS episodes since Yusei soloed Team Unicorn, and Jack developed backwards again. That was all really hard to swallow.
We (me and Gry) are watching the 5DS for the first time now. For the GX, I think Gry saw some dubbed epis, me too, but we fully watched it recently too, i actually disliked it as a kid because the brazilian dub was so bad imo, I thought the anime was annoying. Then fast forward me as an adult crying rivers for the characters.78
Did you all watch or rewatch it as adults? I don't remember most of it by now.
As for the normal Yugioh I've watched most of it as a kid, same for Gry.I watched Gx in my teens, and then rewatched recently. I proudly state it got me shedding manly tears (mainly season 3).78
Did you all watch or rewatch it as adults? I don't remember most of it by now.

Episode 14881
Jim![]()



not Jim!81
Jim![]()
That was one of the most beautiful friendship scenes I’ve seen in animes.I'm afraid I only watched this one centuries ago:80
I watched Gx in my teens, and then rewatched recently. I proudly state it got me shedding manly tears (mainly season 3).
As for 5Ds, I was kinda put off by the tone shift when it first came out. I only got into it in 2011 when it was about to end. I was pretty much a fresh adult by then. And I did rewatch the series a couple of years back.
you should give GX a try, but I recommend the original version (in japanese), subbed. It’s very good and strikes right through the heart.86
I'm afraid I only watched this one centuries ago:
![]()
By the time GX was on I didn't watch TV at the cartoons time anymore and had yet to fall in love with anime.
8887
you should give GX a try, but I recommend the original version (in japanese), subbed. It’s very good and strikes right through the heart.