- Joined
- Jun 6, 2009
- Messages
- 3,256
- Reaction score
- 5,752
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination
@Mushashi Xadyu is a nice guy if you get to know him, plus he's a news writer for MH.
@riki The project is going very smoothly. I still need more member pics before I can start on some but they have till the 31st to send those in. Not sure on how many I have left, let's hope many. 6 down ?? to go ^_^
@Organizized I'm glad you liked it.
@After_Image Masterpieces - A compliment I will take, I will give another sneak peak, this time with a water mark.
Resolutions - I need to work out more and gain weight. I know some of you after reading that statement want to ban me, sorry. Instead of gaining 15 pounds from the freshman 15, I lost 15 pounds. I was at 155, and now I'm at 140. I believe it was all muscle. I know, I will stop rubbing it in.
@Mushashi Xadyu is a nice guy if you get to know him, plus he's a news writer for MH.
@riki The project is going very smoothly. I still need more member pics before I can start on some but they have till the 31st to send those in. Not sure on how many I have left, let's hope many. 6 down ?? to go ^_^
@Organizized I'm glad you liked it.

@After_Image Masterpieces - A compliment I will take, I will give another sneak peak, this time with a water mark.
Resolutions - I need to work out more and gain weight. I know some of you after reading that statement want to ban me, sorry. Instead of gaining 15 pounds from the freshman 15, I lost 15 pounds. I was at 155, and now I'm at 140. I believe it was all muscle. I know, I will stop rubbing it in.

Last edited:



and pretty much stayed around the same. I do have some friends that gained more than 15 lbs. though. 

Jin shall submit his masterpiece to AkiPuss's top secret project soon!!!
He's like my second favorite Pokémon or something, but people just don't seem to give him the love he deserves. 
very useful! imagine if you need to go to school and you release snorlax to block the door in your room muhahah 
.. I remember that ep as well
once you go back into it
.. na.. 151 FTW!