Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

@Mushashi Xadyu is a nice guy if you get to know him, plus he's a news writer for MH.

@riki The project is going very smoothly. I still need more member pics before I can start on some but they have till the 31st to send those in. Not sure on how many I have left, let's hope many. 6 down ?? to go ^_^

@Organizized I'm glad you liked it. :D

@After_Image Masterpieces - A compliment I will take, I will give another sneak peak, this time with a water mark.
Resolutions - I need to work out more and gain weight. I know some of you after reading that statement want to ban me, sorry. Instead of gaining 15 pounds from the freshman 15, I lost 15 pounds. I was at 155, and now I'm at 140. I believe it was all muscle. I know, I will stop rubbing it in. :s

 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Thanks for the collage, Austin! You did a great job! :glomp

Moderator Notice:
You are so sweet. :hug~ Akiyama

Moderator Notice:
Oh shucks, you're making me blush! :amuse~ riki

Moderator Notice:
Oh I want to edit someone's post too ihihi :$~ Blai
 
Last edited by a moderator:

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Nice sneak peak, but now you have me wanting to see more. >.<

ah yes, the dreaded freshman 15. =.= I actually didn't gain any weight :oh and pretty much stayed around the same. I do have some friends that gained more than 15 lbs. though.

I enrolled in a one unit fitness class next semester. So hopefully I will gain more muscle. :noworry
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Looking good looking good my fellow MH buddies! hahaha :XD Jin shall submit his masterpiece to AkiPuss's top secret project soon!!! :thumbs
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

@riki I have only started on the profiles. I have an idea for the interviews and songs but have yet to act. >.<

@After_Image I would like to visit the rec center at my college, but I live off campus and don't have enough time. =.=

@Evil3ye I would have to say Munchlax, because I have a shiny version of him. ^_^

@Jin, No need to rush, take your time, I'm sure you will have great pics. @_@
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

I'm_Akiyama said:
@Evil3ye I would have to say Munchlax, because I have a shiny version of him. ^_^
Woooooo, another Munchlax fan! :tem He's like my second favorite Pokémon or something, but people just don't seem to give him the love he deserves. :o
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Yeah, cuz he's boring as hell..
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Noooo, he's awesome. He's like the only Pokémon from 3rd and 4th generations I actually like. But that's probably because I like Snorlax and Munchlax is just a kawaii version of Snorlax. :amuse
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Snorlax is better damn it! :shakefist very useful! imagine if you need to go to school and you release snorlax to block the door in your room muhahah :XD parents can't do anything about it! (random example btw :XD)
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Yeah, but imagine having a Munchlax! Then... you know... You'd have a MUNCHLAX! So awesome.

Except all those species do is sleep.


Which is really cool, actually, being badass while asleep. ^^
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

ok, tbh one of my favs is like the most boring Pkm ever (Starmie) lol I dunno.. it's all about the look I guess \o/
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The new pokemon thread!!!

No more Akiyama's steps of world domination. It's more like what pokemon is your favorite. :XD

...

Treeko has been one of my favorite starters with his cool straw in his mouth. :cool:
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The new pokemon thread!!!

No more Akiyama's steps of world domination. It's more like what pokemon is your favorite. :XD

...

Treeko has been one of my favorite starters with his cool straw in his mouth. :cool:
hahahahahaha :XD so true!!! Dragonair is probably my most favourite pokemon.

AkiPuss, please join the pokemon sig craze! :XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The new pokemon thread!!!

I think mine Favorite of all the time is Articuno :amuse
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Articuno is so cool!

Who remembers that episode where Ponita evolved into Rapidash in that pokemon race? lol that was so cool!
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

I remember that! That stupid Dodrio didn't stand a chance. :p Didn't watch that much of the TV series though, only the first season, and that was like what, 9-10 years ago I think? Still play the games though (1st and 2nd gen).
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

:lmao .. I remember that ep as well :lmao

.. and then all of a suddenly Rapidash could fly lololooloolol
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Yea the games are awesome! and freaking addictive :darn once you go back into it :XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

I played it during the summer.. the new ones like.. Perl or sth.. grafic improved but the new Pokemon design.. :facepalm .. na.. 151 FTW!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top