Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Become pure with Akiyama

@riki - I got confused, it's on next week. As soon as I noticed is was still college week I took a nap. Doing so I missed all my favorite NBC shows. :scry

@Evil - On no, the last time I had a drink with you it ended up on the internet, sounds like fun all over again. ^_^

@Blai - Was that a joke? Me no understand.

@ghost - I was in love with her first. Get your hands off my riki. :notrust
thread title - awesomeness = STFU ghost ^_~
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Become pure with Akiyama

time will tell the victor my little companion! :)

oh, and make me!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Become pure awesomeness with Akiyama

I am now officially in love with Riki! You watch Chuck and that makes you awesome!
Yay, another Chuck fan! :hi5

*ahem* Do you still have school on Monday? I know that there are some colleges that are still open on Presidents' Day.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Become pure with Akiyama

@ghost - What?, I can't hear you. Oh that's right, I'm too busy winning riki over. ^_~

@riki - Yep, I have school tomorrow. I'm currently studying for a quiz for drama while watching the Olympics. I have to read Oedipus the King. I tried really hard but that's not even in modern english to me. I have no clue what their talking about so I'm sticking to spark notes. ^_^

Oh and I'm getting more snow tonight so school could be delayed again.

and I have over 1,000 thanks now. thank you to everyone that thanked me! :woo
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Become pure with Akiyama

Homez, a real skillfull playa like you must've did some gooooooood lovin' yesterday, how many chica's did you pleasure, yo.

And yes, my street-talk is bad..
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Become pure with Akiyama

Happy Valentine's Day! :love

@riki - Yep, I have school tomorrow. I'm currently studying for a quiz for drama while watching the Olympics. I have to read Oedipus the King. I tried really hard but that's not even in modern english to me. I have no clue what their talking about so I'm sticking to spark notes. ^_^
Isn't Oedipus the one who killed his father and married his mother? I remember that myth. My high school Latin teacher accidentally told my class that he killed his mother and married his father, which caused us to burst out laughing. :XD

Oh and I'm getting more snow tonight so school could be delayed again.
Same here. We have a winter storm warning until Tuesday morning. -_-;
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Become pure with Akiyama

Xadyu - That was bad, but mine isn't better and possible worse. And um no girls pleasured me. >.>

riki - Yep, that's the play and it was an answer on the quiz I just took. His quizes are only 5 short answer questions and you can leave after you finished. You could stay and talk about the play but I find that redundant. So now I'm typing on my iPod which could go dead any minute since I forgot to charge it last night. >.<

It's raining and I'll take this over snow, like you I'm sick of the snow.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Become pure with Akiyama

Girls shouldn't pleasure you. You should pleasure them!

.. But I can see how that's a problem..
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Become pure with Akiyama

I take it you are reading Claymore! \o/ how are you liking it?

....Your thread title kinda scares me. =.=
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Become pure with Akiyama

You know what is awesome? The guy who translated the One Piece spoiler talking about how smashed he was while translating it. That is some dedication, I guess.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Become pure with Akiyama

^ Who knows, maybe he just got drunk to make the whole translating process more fun (and make it go by faster). :amuse He still did a pretty good job! :p
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Become pure with Akiyama

^Oh I am not complaining...it just would not be one of the first things to cross my mind to do when I was smashed or blitzed. Hence me stating the dedication part/ :)
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Become pure with Akiyama

I got that, just agreeing with you. ^^ I have nothing against drunk people doing random things, I turn into one of those a lot recently. :tem
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Become pure with Akiyama

Yo AkiPuss! Hope your doing well dude! :thumbs

I'm reading Liar Game atm and it's sooooo good! :spaz
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Become pure with Akiyama

Hey Aki! Enjoying new responsibilities? I guess you couldn't get the time to listen to what I sent you. No rush buddy, take your time.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Become pure with Akiyama

Wait...what kind of sick.. exactly do you mean by becoming pure??? :err
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Become pure with Akiyama

Don't forget that Celebrity Jeopardy is on tomorrow! :)

Moderator Notice:
I'll watch while I study.

Thread closed due to exams, I don't want too many questions. ^_~~ Akiyama
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Become pure with Akiyama

:coffeeshock New Subscribed Threads: (77) :coffeeshock​

@Xadyu - You are preaching to the choir.

@After_Image - I am loving Claymore atm, I think I'm at volume 6 co I just have 14 more to go . . .
The title scare you? Well it should, you need to become one of us
one of us
one of us
one of us
one of us

@ghost - Good thing I don't read spoilers, I have been sober of spoilers for 7 months now.

@Batman - You are the expert on being drunk.

@TOC - It's not new duties, more like being busy/lazy.

@Bug - Liar Game is amazing, it just gets more popular everyday. I want to do some more advertising for LG on MH.
one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us,one of us, one of us,one of us, one of us,one of us, one of us

@riki - I was surprised Chris Matthews was doing so bad in the beginning but he made an amazing comeback. David D. did a impressive job getting so many points from the start. That other guy who won was good too. He was very quick with the button and that's the most important part.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Become pure with Akiyama

Yeah, I was impressed about Chris Matthews as well. I thought he was a lost cause just like Wolf Blitzen but he didn't give up, which caused the ending to be more exciting. :)

How was the play?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top