- Joined
- Jun 6, 2009
- Messages
- 3,256
- Reaction score
- 5,752
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: Become pure with Akiyama
@riki - I got confused, it's on next week. As soon as I noticed is was still college week I took a nap. Doing so I missed all my favorite NBC shows.
@Evil - On no, the last time I had a drink with you it ended up on the internet, sounds like fun all over again. ^_^
@Blai - Was that a joke? Me no understand.
@ghost - I was in love with her first. Get your hands off my riki.
thread title - awesomeness = STFU ghost ^_~
@riki - I got confused, it's on next week. As soon as I noticed is was still college week I took a nap. Doing so I missed all my favorite NBC shows.

@Evil - On no, the last time I had a drink with you it ended up on the internet, sounds like fun all over again. ^_^
@Blai - Was that a joke? Me no understand.
@ghost - I was in love with her first. Get your hands off my riki.

thread title - awesomeness = STFU ghost ^_~






He still did a pretty good job! 



New Subscribed Threads: (77)
I don't want to be "the drunk one", come on. 