Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

This is my favourite Transiberian Orchestra tunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne!

Whats your favourite one AkiPuss?
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Hope you do well on all your finals, Austin! I know you will; Talk to you soon! :D
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

I hope you took a study break and watched the fall finale of Glee. Now we have to wait four more months until the new episodes airs. :darn
 

Mushashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
501
Reaction score
52
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

'So much good manga to read so little time'- I'm Akiyama
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

@riki & After_Image Thanks for the support, 2 more exams on Monday, both are easy, I will be fine. :noworry

@Jin You already picked Wizards in Winter, I really like that one and Christmas Canon Rock. :music

@Mushashi When exams are over I will have a whole day dedicated to reading. :D
 

Mushashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
501
Reaction score
52
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Good :D you need to :)
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Austin, It's been a while since I've asked any questions, so here are a few. :amuse

What's one guilty pleasure you have?
Are you introverted or extroverted?
What superhero do you like most?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

@Mushashi The first series on my to read list is Vagabond. ;)

@After_Image Guilty Pleasure - Procrastination is the something that I love to do. Putting things off to the last minute gives me this sick satisfaction of testing my ability to get the job done. Of course I usually get the task completed, but I have failed in the past of and doing nothing at all.

Extroverted - I have no problem talking to people. Recently I sent out a mass PM to all my buddies on MH for art contest votes. I used the same message for everyone. :XD I always start conversations on MSN most of the time. Meeting new people is fun, never known unless you try.

Superhero - When I was answering this question the justice league popped right in my head. So many to pick from, hmmmmm, Female - Wonder Woman, super strength, magic lasso, invisible airplane, those metal cuffs, that cleavage :tem. Batman even before the popular movies, he was one of my fav as a kid. Using his intellect and fear to his advantage was awesome. Bat mobile, underground cave, being a billionaire helps too.
 

Mushashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
501
Reaction score
52
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

you like really bad music but i still <3 you :) nd you have a good manga taste D=


:nospam

 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Here are some questions for you. ^^

What's your favorite sport teams if you have any?
Any upcoming movie(s) that you want to watch?
Do you play any musical instrument(s)? If so, what?
 

Mushashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
501
Reaction score
52
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

he plays the piano tehhee
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

@Mushashi I'm glad you think I have good taste in manga. What type of music do you like?

@riki Fav team - I'm going to go with my Carolina Panthers. They made it to the Superbowl a few years ago but those damn Patriots took our title away. The year will be better.

Movies - Precious (already out), Alice in Wonderland March 5, Date Night in April, Machete (Jessica Alba nuff said) in April, Iron Man 2 on May 7, Prince of Persia The Sands of Time in May, Kung Fu Kid in June, Toy Story 3 in June, Resident Evil 4 Afterlife in September, Akira, Magneto, Mortal Kombat 3, National Treasure 3, Wanted 2

Instrument - I was a percussionist in high school and 1st chair most of the time during my Junior and Senior year. Some things I had to play were the timpani, snare drum, but my favorite would mallet instruments. Chimes, xylophone, vibraphone, marimba, Steel drums are very fun but I only played them once. Like Mushashi said, I do play the piano, it's been a long time, I should practice some more this winter.
 

Mushashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
501
Reaction score
52
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

brit punk music nd heavy :)
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

So your exams end on Monday right? How did they go or going?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Good luck on your last exams, Austin! Just think: after this, it's freedom! :whoo
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

No u!
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Hope you do well on you last final and get one of these.  

Then you can continue with this:

:kukukuWORLD DOMINATION!!! :kukuku
 

Mushashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
501
Reaction score
52
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

hahahahahahahhaa jose's comment ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaha hahahahahhahahahahahahahha ahahahahahahahahahhahahaa:Haha:nospam


if you could murder anyone in the world without anyone ever finding out who would it be

(excluding myself)
 
Last edited:

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

@TOC Exams - Exams are finally over, that means the semester is over. i haven't looked at my grades yet since I would be thinking about them while taking over tests. So I have waited until now to look them up. I'm sure I passed, it's just a matter of how well I passed. Thanks for asking! :tem

@riki Freedom - I have 4 weeks of freedom, I will use every minute relaxing.

@Blai No u! - Yes me!

@After_Image A+ - You are so funny, an Austin Powers reference, never thought about that. ;)

@Mushashi Murder - I would kill myself, Suicide is the only option. I could never hurt another human being, sure, there's lots of bad guys of there, but I could never kill. It's against my code.

I am planning something special for all my friends at MH. I call it Project: Rewind '09, it's going to be fun. :D
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Can't wait to see this project! When will you post it? :amuse
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top