Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Hmmmm, it's going to take some time, it depends on how committed I am on the process. I want to post it on the 31st but I want it before Christmas. I might not be able to hold off that long. It's not that big of a deal but it will put smiles on everyone's faces and hopefully make them laugh. Some people might not be included for reasons I can't say because it would give it away but they need to show themselves more.
 

Mushashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
501
Reaction score
52
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

am i your friend? ;)
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

I am planning something special for all my friends at MH. I call it Project: Rewind '09, it's going to be fun. :D
Oooh, this is exciting! Is it going to be something like the MH yearbook? :nuts
(And I agree that there are some people out there that should show themselves more.... or at all :sbunny)
[kaiten]this wouldn't refer to me and my lack of pictures would it? I'll have you know I have no plans to post any :p[/kaiten]

Did I read that you're a Lost fan? :hi5 Who's your favorite character? Any least favorite characters?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

@Mushashi Friend? - I guess so, why not, I need to have followers friends ;)

@Goody MH Yearbook? - Why did you have to say that? Now everyone is going to have high expectations for something I wasn't exactly planning on. It is a much better idea than I had. Looks like I better get to work on my secret project. :shakefist

Lost Fan? Yes, I'm a huge Lost fan. I watch every episode religiously and take mental notes. Blog sites like DarkUFO is cocaine to a Lost fan like me. I have spent hours reading theories, some great and some not. I cried like a baby during the last season finale. When Sawyer was holding on to Juliet's hand at the well. I wanted him to save her but it was impossible, they grew close together during those 3 years. It must have been heartbreaking for both of them. Then at the end when Juliet was banging on the bomb, I was cheering her all the way. Screaming at way TV with tears in my eyes "You hit that fing bomb with that rock Juliet, go Juliet GOOOO!!!" I can't wait to re-watch season 5 during winter break. :D

JULIET: Sawyer! Help!

Juliet!

[Grunts] Sawyer!

[Grunts] Aah!

Uhh!

Aah!

[Screaming]

SAWYER: where do you think you're going, Blondie?

[Gasps] Aah!

SAWYER: Kate! Help me get those chains off!

[Grunts]

[Whimpers]

SAWYER: Hold on! You hold on!

JULIET: [Crying] I can't.

I can't get it off.

SAWYER: I got you.

JULIET: [Grunts] I can't...

[metal creaking]

SAWYER: Aah! Juliet! No!

[Sobbing]

KATE: I can't reach her.

SAWYER: You hold on!

Aah!

No!

[Cries]

I got you.

[Creaking]

KATE: Sawyer!

SAWYER: Don't you leave me.

JULIET: [Panting] It's okay.

SAWYER: Don't you leave me!

JULIET: [Sobbing] I love you.

SAWYER: No, you don't let go!

JULIET: I love you, James.

SAWYER: Don't let go.

JULIET: I love you so much.

SAWYER: No! No, don't let go!

Aah!

SAWYER: Juliet! No!

[Sobbing]

Benjamin Linus - I love to hate this character. He does the most evilest deeds, and makes others bend to his will. How did this shy boy with an abusive father end up as the leader of the others? He has killed tons of people and will do anything just so he's on top of the situation. Always has a backup plan, even if his daughter gets killed.

I will think about the least favorite characters, I'm getting sleepy but need to save this post. :sleepy
 
Last edited:

Mushashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
501
Reaction score
52
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

How is your break so far? :amuse
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

@Goody MH Yearbook? - Why did you have to say that? Now everyone is going to have high expectations for something I wasn't exactly planning on. It is a much better idea than I had. Looks like I better get to work on my secret project. :shakefist
I'm sorry! I didn't mean to put any pressure on you. :hug I'm just easily excitable. Don't mind me. But I assure you that I wouldn't say such things unless I had faith that whatever you do will be awesome. :lovebunny

Aki said:
Lost Fan? Yes, I'm a huge Lost fan. I watch every episode religiously and take mental notes. Blog sites like DarkUFO is cocaine to a Lost fan like me. I have spent hours reading theories, some great and some not. I cried like a baby during the last season finale. When Sawyer was holding on to Juliet's hand at the well. I wanted him to save her but it was impossible, they grew close together during those 3 years. It must have been heartbreaking for both of them. Then at the end when Juliet was banging on the bomb, I was cheering her all the way. Screaming at way TV with tears in my eyes "You hit that fing bomb with that rock Juliet, go Juliet GOOOO!!!" I can't wait to re-watch season 5 during winter break. :D

JULIET: Sawyer! Help!

Juliet!

[Grunts] Sawyer!

[Grunts] Aah!

Uhh!

Aah!

[Screaming]

SAWYER: where do you think you're going, Blondie?

[Gasps] Aah!

SAWYER: Kate! Help me get those chains off!

[Grunts]

[Whimpers]

SAWYER: Hold on! You hold on!

JULIET: [Crying] I can't.

I can't get it off.

SAWYER: I got you.

JULIET: [Grunts] I can't...

[metal creaking]

SAWYER: Aah! Juliet! No!

[Sobbing]

KATE: I can't reach her.

SAWYER: You hold on!

Aah!

No!

[Cries]

I got you.

[Creaking]

KATE: Sawyer!

SAWYER: Don't you leave me.

JULIET: [Panting] It's okay.

SAWYER: Don't you leave me!

JULIET: [Sobbing] I love you.

SAWYER: No, you don't let go!

JULIET: I love you, James.

SAWYER: Don't let go.
JULIET: I love you so much.

SAWYER: No! No, don't let go!

Aah!

SAWYER: Juliet! No!

[Sobbing]
Gah, I know! Last season's finale was sooo effing good! :wtf I need to rewatch it. I'll admit that that scene was very touching, but I could never really get behind Sawyer x Juliet as a couple. It seemed like their relationship materialized out of convenience and similar circumstance (ie. being stranded together and each being separated from the one they *really* love) more than anything else. It did seem that they grew to love each other, but I still couldn't back them 100%.

Aki said:
Benjamin Linus - I love to hate this character. He does the most evilest deeds, and makes others bend to his will. How did this shy boy with an abusive father end up as the leader of the others? He has killed tons of people and will do anything just so he's on top of the situation. Always has a backup plan, even if his daughter gets killed.
Ben is a fantastic choice! He's really one of the most interesting and well-written characters on the whole show. He's so devious and always knows more than he says. Plus, the actor that plays him is phenomenal. I've read that the Ben character wasn't initially intended to be a full cast member, but was so well-received that they integrated him in anyway.

My favorites would be Ben, Sawyer, and Hurley. :luv


(And I agree that there are some people out there that should show themselves more.... or at all :sbunny)
[kaiten]this wouldn't refer to me and my lack of pictures would it? I'll have you know I have no plans to post any :p[/kaiten]
Well, you're definitely one of the people I'm referring to. :notrust There's another certain bunny out there that always makes me cry, too. :scry :scry :scry

[kaiten]I can think of a few who have held out far longer then me. Good luck :tem[/kaiten]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Mushashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
501
Reaction score
52
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Picz plz kaiten :( <333
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Do you have lots of snow where you live?
Has your break started yet (people seem to get off much sooner than me :darn)?
What do you mean by "titles" in your project thingy? Like the title you have on MH? Hero member? I'm not sure what to put on that one. :p
Never mind, just saw your other post. :p
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Leak more details about Rewind '09 D:
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

@riki How's my Break? - Since Tuesday I have been having a relaxing time. I re-scaned chapter 1 of HunterXHunter with Mushashi. Started my Rewind '09 project. Reading many volumes of manga everyday including Real, Pluto, 20th Century Boys, Sidooh, Moyasimon, and What a Wonderful World. I have been sleeping like never before and staying up extremely late.

@Goody Least Favorite - Michael Dawson, the first and second season I just hated this character. To many "Where's Walt" "BooHoo my son hates me". He was a terrible father and even killed off Hurley's girlfriend Libby and Ana Lucia. Both were great whack job characters that I enjoyed to watch. Season 3 made me have a new respect for Michael. Having a surprise appearance back in the show and ultimately being used and tossed aside by everyone was a good death scene for him.

I think we are going to see many characters come back for some scenes for the final season. Boone is already confirmed back, killed by airplane boy. February 2, 2010 9pm is getting closer every second. :spaz

@Mushashi What's the big deal over a pic Kaiten? Everyday, people see your face, but for some reason the internet makes it taboo. :p

@Organizized Snow? - We get snow about 6 times a year, doesn't happen often. January and February are the best time it occurs. But when it does snow, it snows with lots of precipitation.

@Xadyu Leak Details - I have Kaiten, M3J, Xadyu, Gecko, Mushashi, Evil3ye, amtt, 3cmm, After_Image, and Arrogance have given me some type of sign of participation. :D

[goods]Me too! I just haven't officially told you yet ^^[/goods]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Celebrity Jeopardy is on today. :)
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

Are you really thinking about making a collage?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

I couldn't see signature's because I had that function disabled.

Now I can see, and it seems we have matching sigs... ;-;
Only I kept the original colors, although I was planning on darkening them. (Not anymore though.)

Took me quite some time to get the outlining right, which it still isn't, and I now noticed that the hair sprout has some sharp edges....

damnit.. well, I'm not going to edit even more today.. :p
 

Mushashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
501
Reaction score
52
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

*steals both siggs*
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

@riki #&$WN@^##&&#*%%*$*&$&#&E%Y :yelling I was working on that stupid project and forgot completely about it.

@After_Image Collage - Yes, that will be the last thing I do.

@Xadyu - It matches and it was from chapter 50, the same as mine. That was a great anniversary chapter.

@Mushashi - I really like your Eiji sig too.

Xadyu, Mushashi and Akiyama have epic sigs together, :bow
 

Mushashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
501
Reaction score
52
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

:) i dont know Xadyu very well :s
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

The celebrities from yesterday is posted at the official website and the winner was Harry Shearer.


How's Project: Rewind '09 going so far? How many collages do you have left?
 
Last edited:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

My profile is done. :D It looks pretty good! :amuse
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama's Steps of World Domination

I also want to know how your masterpieces are coming along.

Any resolutions for the new year?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top