Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat

Have an awesome New Years!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat

HAPPY NEW YEAR AKI!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat

 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat

Happy new years austin :)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat

How's your New Year so far?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat

Happy new year AkiPuSS!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TELL ME I HAVE TIME TO SEND YOU MY PART FOR PROJECT REWIND 09!!!!!! :eek :crying

.....:s?????
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat

When does your break end btw? You might have mentioned it before but I forgot. :sweatdrop
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat

@everyone Thanks for the spam, I mean Happy New Years!!!

@riki How's my break? - It's going well, I have been taking it easy.

@Jin You're late!!! - and so am I, around 8 more profiles need to be finished, you can still send it in whenever you have time.

@riki When does it end? - January 19th, so I have 2 more weeks of freedom, and you have to go back tomorrow, ouch!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama - MH's Watchcat

Phew :faint..lol I'm not the only lazy person around here haha :XD I'm going to check over somethings and edit my pictures a bit :D

So how are you going to spend the next 2 weeks of freedom? ...infront of the computer??? :blink or have you got anything interesting planned for the coming days?? :amuse
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts

@Jin Me lazy? I'll have you know that I finished Evil's profile today and started on Eds. Okay I'm lazy. T_T

How am I going to spend my 2 weeks? That's for me to know, and you to find out. ^_^
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

I really like your avatar! :wtf
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

I know isn't he so dreamy. :wtf
Here is the full package, 100x100 isn't enough for Akiyama.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

I'm falling more in love with Liar Game now that I'm re-reading it. One of my favorites for sure. :love
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

hah whats with that title :darn what is supposed to hurt - the head? the eyes? the stomache? *doesnt get it* :D

howitbe ya avatar is goody. fact. i'd have cropped it a little lower tho ;p
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

I love your new ava; he looks very badass. :thumbs
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Unlike the others, I don't like it. :p
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Hey Aki!

Haha good name for the thread. Ava is good, sig hmmm it would have been better without all the text.

How are your photoshop skills?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

@After_Image Liar Game - I must have a gift because when I changed my ava chapter 96 was released. ^_^

@Evil title - It hurts wherever you want it too. :jk
Crop it lower - I thought about it but I like it is the way now. The center is right at his eye and it shows off that huge head. You know what they say about guys with big heads . . .
big brains!

@riki badass - :gigglebunny riki said "badass", that's a first.

@Xadyu . . . - okay

@TOC Sig - Here is the original, I only cropped the image. I wish the text wasn't overwhelming.
photoshop skills - 0%, I never use PS, I use Gimp, it's free and it's very easy to use. I understand the basics to typeset for the group I'm with.
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

How's Planetes? My brother bought the anime version long ago, but I haven't watched it yet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top