Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

So sexy it hurts? >.>

By the way, your avatar looks like a bishie that came from a shoujo series.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Your thread title reminds me of this clip. :XD
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

I read Planetes a while back and really enjoyed it. The drawings are awesome. :D The mangaka is also doing Vinland Saga (one of my favorite manga) at the moment, and that one is even better (if you're not anti violent and somewhat graphic stuff)..


By the way, your avatar looks like a bishie that came from a shoujo series.
:yelling

How dare you say that!? That's Akiyama! You dirty, mean, basta... oh hey, you're kinda right. :p
 
Last edited:

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

@riki Planetes anime - The anime is amazing. I'm reading the chapters first then I watch the anime. Make sure to listen to the japanese commentary, they drink while talking about the episode, it's very funny stuff. The anime makes great use of the 0 gravity, it's nice to see it animated.

@Nami Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy - This song does have some funny lines and I picked the best one, I think. >.<
My avatar does look like a bishie but he comes from a seinen series, strange but I can live with it. :nod

@riki sexy.swf - Props to whoever made that video. I have it on a loop right now, I can't stop laughing. :rofl

@Organizized Planetes Manga - It is indeed beautiful artwork, I haven't started Vinland Saga yet, I want to finish this one first.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

does it hurt that much:
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

THAT GIF! :yelling

It always hurts just looking at it. :darn
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

@googlez gif - Ouch!!! If you're a guy, your initial reaction is to cover your own danger zone and protect it, it's like a normal reflex to have. That gif carries a smart lesson. Don't do stupid crap.

@Organizized more about gif - I'm glad there's no sound involved. >.<
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

^ that would have been ultimate

I wish Vinland saga chapters would come out more often. Once a month is just too seldom. :darn

What's with the title, anyway? Anyone can be so sexy it hurts. The question is, can anyone be so ugly it hurts?


Well, whaddya know? :amuse
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

does it hurt that much:
*cough* Excuse my intrudence(sp?) but I think anyone will feel it hurts just by looking at that! :XD

So that's how Akiyama looks... Really.. Hmm.. Liar Game you say? I'll take a peek at it~
*runs away*
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

@Organizized Ugly - My eyes, My eyes, they're burning, AAHHHHHH!!! xP

@Totinona Liar Game - Let me say first the artwork gets better. It does start out rough but the art improves as the chapters progress. The story is really the best part.

My photobucket bandwidth went over 10gb so I just upgraded to photobucket pro for $25 :coffeeshock I did this since I have so much stuff uploaded to MH, WSJ covers & tank covers. It's the best thing to do for all the fans.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Planetes is great isn't it :)
Organizized is right, Vinland Saga is a little better. I'm less than ten chapters short of catching up.
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

@Totinona Liar Game - Let me say first the artwork gets better. It does start out rough but the art improves as the chapters progress. The story is really the best part.

No worries, no worries :XD I'm not that hung up on art~ I mean, I've read Angel Densetsu~ (It's quite known for it's not-so-pretty art):XD
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

@Evil Is dat him? - yep, or maybe his deformed twin brother :o

@Kaiten Planetes - It's great indeed, I want to read all the chapters in one sit down but I also want to make it last as long as possible.

@Tina Art - I can also look past art as long as the story is full of win. Enjoy reading LG.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

I win because of course it's my freak twin brother. No way I could be that ugly. :noworry

Seriously how can anyone call this guy ugly?
:tem
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

That looks cool :lmao what prog do you use? :lmao

Akiyama, what do ya think about NEETs? lol
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

@Organizized Pic - :rofl I would put that in the yearbook but your profile is already done.

@Evil NEET - Welcome to the NHK focuses around this one NEET, its a great series I recommend to everyone. I think they are pathetic unless they are trying to change. I would go insane if I did nothing everyday for my whole life.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

It's just Photo Booth, comes with all new Macs. It's mostly just for taking pictures with the built-in webcam but there's some fun effects in there. :amuse


:p

These pics would've looked so good in the yearbook, wouldn't they?

(at least to everyone but me :amuse)
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

I win because of course it's my freak twin brother. No way I could be that ugly. :noworry

Seriously how can anyone call this guy ugly?
:tem
i can't see the pic:(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top