Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Over 1,000 posts! :confetti
I would like to thank all the double digits posters or greater. :worship
285 - I'm_Akiyama
142 - riki
104 - Blai
100 - After_Image
72 - Evil3ye
60 - Googlez_kun
48 - M3J
45 - JinbeiDMaster
23 -Ren Boy-
21 - Organizized
19 - Xadyu
18 - Kaiten.Sama
16 - Mushashi
16 - Forever_Melody
10 - thornofcarrion
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

I remember seeing some singing Blai vids :oh like on FB or sth..

one post 2 go o/
No you didn't. No.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Yay I have 100 post in your thread! :dance ... 101 now. :XD

look this is the show I was talking about, remember? Beware of what you will See. :oh
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Congrats on having 1000 posts! :confetti

I guess I'm the #1 spammer if you don't include yourself. :p
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

No you didn't. No.
quoted for untruth :d

Austin post a facepalm pic into the Member's picture thread and we all will follow :p
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

This is total bullshit. This website narutoproject.com.br hosted my image and used up all my photobucket bandwidth making me spend $25 and upgrade to pro.


Thanks for the congrats and what not, I'm mad. :mad

@A_I that made me feel better, still angry.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

That stinks! Is there anything you can do about it?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

@Evil - I upload a pic for your project, hope we have many participants.

@riki - I could delete the photo breaking the link, then re upload a new pic with a different link and edit my posts at MH with the new pic. That's what I'll do now.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

^ sounds complicated. :s Hope you can fix it.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

@A_I complicated - It just sounds that way. Victory is mine, kiss my a$$ narutoproject.com.br they deserved it. :kukuku
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Hey AkiPuss :hi5

Your very welcome dude...anytime....*the spamming that is* :XD *I joke* :shifty

Anyway...have you got a part-time job??? :blink
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Haha, that sucks Austin. Isn't there an option on Photobucket that they can't link that shit like that?

I can't seem to remember the proper naming for it, but you know what I mean.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

It looks like NBC is moving Jay back to 11:30. :)
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

@A_I complicated - It just sounds that way. Victory is mine, kiss my a$$ narutoproject.com.br they deserved it. :kukuku
tsk tsk narutoproject.com.br! Hotlinking other people's links isn't nice!!:goomba

They deserved it~:noworry
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

@Jin part time job - Nope, not atm, the last time I had one was last Spring. College takes up to much of my time these days.

@riki - Jay is moving - Wow, I wasn't expecting this. If I were him, I would retire. Only 30 minutes doesn't seem worth it. All the fun skits will be cut out to have 1 guest and a band.

@Tina - Hotlinking - They already replaced the image with a copy of mine, it's a different link but it's my picture, I'm given no credit. It looks like it got 100,000 more views before I deleted it.
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Thx for your rewind project. cool thing, just checked it out :p

cant wait to see the interview part tho ;p
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Yeah, thanks again for the Project Rewind, it was fun seeing everyone's profiles done. I wish I'd taken more than half a second to pick a background, though, could have been better with another one.

I like the little details you put for all the profiles. And I can see how you didn't know where my hair ended, considering the pictures. :p
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Yeah, thanks again for the Project Rewind, it was fun seeing everyone's profiles done. I wish I'd taken more than half a second to pick a background, though, could have been better with another one.

I like the little details you put for all the profiles. And I can see how you didn't know where my hair ended, considering the pictures. :p
^that actually was not a very nice thing to say :rofl

however I find you didnt even need to crop out all the persons from the pics, you just made a hard time for yourself, with little success on some pieces :d
nah meh, you did it well, great idea and nice output either. Big boos for riki and kaiten tho'. you shouldnt give em the password pfff :p

oh btw.. what happend to the mushi dude? didnt he want to join aswell? at least I thought so..
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Thanks for the yearbook AkiPuss!!! :hi5 :Gaipose

:scry can't believe riki did that to us damn it!!! BOOOOOO Mr.Sama :amuse
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

^that actually was not a very nice thing to say :rofl
I just realized that sounded like "you did a bad job on the pictures" rather than "the pictures are overflooded with hair and/or the hair is pretty hard to see". I apologize for any misunderstandings. :tem
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top