Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

What is your schedule on Wednesday?

I know someone who only had classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but she had back-to-back classes from 8 am to 9 pm without any time to eat. :s
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

The only thing tough about Wed is that my first class is at 11am -11:50, then my next class is at 6pm-8:50pm. What am I supposed to do for 6 hours. Study? Do Homework? Get on MH with my laptop? I looked at my schedule and I was wrong on somethings.

Tuesday is my hardest day. I have 3 different classes, one of them is a lab and all the other days it's just 2 or 1. I have no time for a break maybe I can have a snack. After math I get to run across campus in 15mins to a different building, I think I can make it. ^_^

CHE 110-05
11135 Class
11:00 am-12:30 pm
SULV 233

CHE 110-05
11135 Class
12:35 pm-1:50 pm
SULV 216

MAT 151-02
10364 Class
2:00 pm-3:15 pm
SULV 201

SOC 101-08
10193 Class
3:30 pm-4:45 pm
GRAM 302
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

So yeah, here's a random question:

Have you seen Fat Actress?
 

Mushashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
501
Reaction score
52
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Hmmpfh school sucks. just stay on the comp and listen to me rant about sleepy fans Edited Mangas
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Good luck with your classes! I hope your professors are nice. :)
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Do you use ratemyprofessors.com at all? I feel like it has helped me pick the professor that suits me best.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

I used that site when I was in college. It's a good website, but you have to read the reviews carefully since some of the reviewers seem to be bitter that they didn't have the grades they wanted.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Yeah, I've noticed a lot of people doing that. :amuse I mostly look for the comments on how the professor teaches. One thing I didn't understand was what the pepper meant. It had me confused for the longest time. :s
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

LOL It just means that the professor is good looking. :lmao
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Can't wait to see you on ratemyprofessors.com riki. :whoabunny I bet there'll be a pepper by your name too. :XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Awww...you're such a stinker! :glomp

What class(es) are you looking forward to this semester?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

@Xadyu - Fat Actress - Nope, i had to google to find out what this meant. I don't plan on watching any time soon.

@Mushashi - rants - I love to hear rants, but make sure you pick your words carefully, this is MH, we have class.

@A_I - ratemyprofessors.com- Nope, never even heard about this site. But it's to late for me now, darn >.< Next year i will remember.

@riki - Classes - I'm looking forward to math, that's always easy. I haven't had Chemistry since 10th grade of HS. It's going to be tough.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

That Spanish Love Song is hilarious! Have you tried doing that to woo a girl? :p
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

For hypothetical purposes. If I were to woo you with that song, would it work? :love
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

^ o0o0oh this is getting interesting :D :rofl

Nice AkiPuss :Gaipose
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

That's all i needed to know . . .
:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface:redface
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

:XD

This is getting very amusing
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

I got the perfect follow up :Gaipose

:noworry This would be put on repeat.....Lionel Richie - All Night Long :D



Hey AkiPuss & anyone else here :shifty

I remember watching XXX for the first time *:shifty* (the film with Vin Diesel in it) and this tune was playing in a particular scene and I was like oh shhhhhiiiiii*** :jawdrop :hearts :hearts :hearts


hehehe :XD
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top