Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: ヘ(^_^ヘ) Akiyama (ノ^_^)ノ

What restaurant do you visit the most, and what restaurant do you like the most ?

Ring My Bell :tem ...I heard it in Book of Eli :amuse
I enjoy that version and the DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince version better then the remix that's in San Andreas..
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ヘ(^_^ヘ) Akiyama (ノ^_^)ノ

How's the weather over there? I hope you're not snowed in.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: ヘ(^_^ヘ) Akiyama (ノ^_^)ノ

@TOC - Terminator 4, nope haven't watched this. 2>1>3>4. That's the order I like the franchise.

Moderator Notice:
Oops I am extremely sorry I messed up your post. I thought I was quoting you and seemed I had actually edited it. My sincere apology. Can it be revived back?~ toc
 
Last edited by a moderator:

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ヘ(^_^ヘ) Akiyama (ノ^_^)ノ

So, Aki... what do you think of restaurants that pair pork products with fine sparkling wine? Would you take me to one? :love

(Sorry, just watched last night's SNL :XD)
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: ヘ(^_^ヘ) Akiyama (ノ^_^)ノ

Of course and the restaurant would be Hamm and Bublé. But you did mention champagne. Did you forget that I'm urder age? Well it's an easy mistake since I am very mature for my age. But a perfect way to get around this would be just to eat at your place. . .

I really like the politics skits. Nancy Poloski and all the other senators thinking about the new guy from Ted Kennedy's seat. Barney Frank by Fred Armesen was just perfect. I think I just butchered everyone's name.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: ヘ(^_^ヘ) Akiyama (ノ^_^)ノ

@TOC - Terminator 4, nope haven't watched this. 2>1>3>4. That's the order I like the franchise.
I am embarrassed earlier for my mistake. It just happened. Anyways, T4 was much better than I thought. Didn't bother watching it earlier, may be T3 was a disappointment. I say, do watch it. IMO, 2> or = 4 > 1 > 2.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: ヘ(^_^ヘ) Akiyama (ノ^_^)ノ

Gotta say I prefer Terminator Salvation over T3. When I saw it in theatres I was surprised because I didn't think a Terminator movie without Arnold would be able to work, but since they changed the setting and seperated it from the first trilogy, it really did work. :)
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: ヘ(^_^ヘ) Akiyama (ノ^_^)ノ

What new movie are you most excited to see? I can't wait for Alice in Wonderland :D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: ヘ(^_^ヘ) Akiyama (ノ^_^)ノ

Who do you think will win the Oscar for the best motion picture?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: ヘ(^_^ヘ) Akiyama (ノ^_^)ノ

@TOC Wow, all my friends said that T4 sucked but I will have to watch it this weekend. I will re-answer all the questions since you deleted 75% of my post. It shouldn't take long but I'll do that later. Your punishment is going to me holding off listening to the song you PMed me. (I found an excuse to be lazy, thank you) xP

@Batman - I will have to update my grading system after I watch the movie, I hope it's good.

@Drmke - Ironman 2, I don't have much hope for sequels but this one will be awesome. \o\ /o/
Heart no Kuni no Alice is a twisted version about the book, it's a shojo btw.

@Blai - Avatar, it's the movie that is bullying all the others with it's 3D and huge production value. Look at me, I'm Avatar, I'm the best thing that's ever happened to cinema. The real winner should be District 9 hands down.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: ヘ(^_^ヘ) Akiyama (ノ^_^)ノ

Avatar was an average film IMHO. The OST and the whole I See You interludes were quite touching though yeah, but that was kinda all about it. Fcourse the animation and all in 3D were nice, especially the scenes in the forrest at nite, but meh.

However I also do see Avatar winning like everything there is, cuz unfortunately I'm not in the jury :rolleyes:
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: ヘ(^_^ヘ) Akiyama (ノ^_^)ノ

@Blai - Avatar, it's the movie that is bullying all the others with it's 3D and huge production value. Look at me, I'm Avatar, I'm the best thing that's ever happened to cinema. The real winner should be District 9 hands down.
You must be joking right? Granted that District 9 is an incredible movie. But in no way can it beat Avatar. Even if it wasn't for the awesome 3D effects.

Avatar outranks District 9 in everything except for the storyline. So that says a lot.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: ヘ(^_^ヘ) Akiyama (ノ^_^)ノ

It's kind of obvious Avatar is going to take the Best Picture, Cinematography (not so much this one, but still highly possbile) and Visual Effects.

I'm rooting for it not getting anything, though. That'll teach'em.

(it does deserve best visual effects, though)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ヘ(^_^ヘ) Akiyama (ノ^_^)ノ

Hey AkiPuss! Hope everything is going well for ya! :thumbs

Now time for some random questions.....:tem

Favourite actor/actress atm?? :blink
What shampoo do you use? :blink Does it smell gooooood? :amuse
What do you think of Opera singers? Do you like their singing voices??? :tem
What did you have today for lunch??? :ninja
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: ヘ(^_^ヘ) Akiyama (ノ^_^)ノ

It's kind of obvious Avatar is going to take the Best Picture, Cinematography (not so much this one, but still highly possbile) and Visual Effects.

I'm rooting for it not getting anything, though. That'll teach'em.

(it does deserve best visual effects, though)
The Best Picture should definitely go out to the Hurt Locker.
One of the best movies if you ask me. Avatar doesn't deserve the Best Picture at all, there are tons of movies that should get that award.

Like A Serious Man, The Blind Side, Precious or Up in the Air.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: ヘ(^_^ヘ) Akiyama (ノ^_^)ノ

The only award that I'd give Avatar is best CG/Animation, but NOT motion picture, not a chance in hell I would.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: ヘ(^_^ヘ) Akiyama (ノ^_^)ノ

Okay, listen up.

Load this page, clear your mind, press play and close your eyes.

What do you imagine while listening this.
What are your thoughts about that instrumental?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: ヘ(^_^ヘ) Akiyama (ノ^_^)ノ

I've seen all the niminated movies except An Education and out of the 9 I've seen I consider Avatar the least deserving of the award as well. However, that doesn't take away the fact that it has a very high chance of (undeservingly) winning it.

I still want Inglourious Basterds to win Best Picture. (And best Supporting Actor. And Screenplay. And Directing.) And if it doesn't win Best Picture, A Serious Man tied with Up In the Air are my #2's.

EDIT:

@Xadyu: Before I saw it was from Naruto (closed my eyes) I thought of some epic movie like Pirates of the Caribbean or Lord of the Rings. Hence, I was thinking of orchs climbing masts and Jack Sparrow fighting Gollum.
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ヘ(^_^ヘ) Akiyama (ノ^_^)ノ

I forgot to ask you so it's too late, but did you watch Nightline on late Tuesday/early Wednesday? It was showing behind-the-scenes exclusives of Lost.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: ヘ(^_^ヘ) Akiyama (ノ^_^)ノ

@Xadyu - no joking, I hope D9 wins.

@Bug - Actress - The guy who plays Jane on The Mentalist. Finished watched disc 5 the other day, just one more to go.
Shampoo - It's aroma is coconut, don't know the brand and I'm too lazy to walk to find out.
Opera - It's great, I had to watch a broadway play for a class and they sing some powerful notes.
Lunch - Cereal, I skipped breakfast again. >.<

@Xadyu - You should have said close your eyes then click the link, since youtube plays the video automatically. It's good a OST but I've liked other more.

@riki - I watched a commercial in the premiere about the Nightline special but I was asleep maybe. I like the DVD extras anyway.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top