Re: Akiyama prays ghostexiled will admit defeat
@A_I - LOST is really good. The 2 hour season premiere was da bomb. I'm very excited that another episode is this Tuesday. I have already begun reading Claymore and will start volume 3 soon. I'm very far behind, it's such cool series.
@riki - We mostly received freezing rain. My college was closed and that's all I wanted in the end. It messed up 3 of my classes so I hope all my tests get pushed back.
My cats are very awkward when they try to walk in the snow. They don't understand why they begin to sink into the snow so they stay far away. I think they go under our porch to use the bathroom. >.>
Myrtle Beach is great but lots of people vacation there. You have North Myrtle which is supposed to be higher traffic and South Myrtle with lower traffic. I don't see any difference. >.<
@Bug - Lenalee is doing just fine. She stays with me at nights and I have been bringing her inside almost for a whole day due to the cold temperature outside.
@ghost - . . .
@riki - Will I change my thread title?, yes
@ghost - You are wishing me good luck? O.o NOOOoooooo, only the confident nice people wish others for the best. Now i have to return the encouragement. Meh, good luck to you as well, meh.