Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama needs a cool thread title

Sure, you can help, M. :amuse I'm sure Austin would appreciate it too.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama needs a cool thread title

How about M3J's title??

Yoooo :XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Akiyama needs a cool thread title

"Become pure awesomeness with Akiyama", I'd go with that :cool:

And congrats on your "promotion" Aki! (gotta say it here too you know)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Become pure awesomeness with Akiyama

I think you'll find this clip adorable. :love

How is Lenalee? Is she getting along with your other cats?

Don't forget that Celebrity Jeopardy! will be on next Thursday. The celebrities will be Chris Matthews, David Duchovny, and Charles Shaughnessy. :amuse
 
Last edited:

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Become pure awesomeness with Akiyama

*Takes a break from studying*
:luv:luv:luv:luv:luv
=^..^==^..^==^..^==^..^==^..^==^..^==^..^=
:luv:luv:luv:luv:luv​
I watched that a month ago since it was on CNN. Best kitty video ever! *downloaded and saved*

All guys this time, I like Chris Matthews, David Duchovny, and *googles Charles Shaughness* oh the guy from the Nanny, I like him too.

*Back to studying with MH breaks*
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Become pure awesomeness with Akiyama

just more proof that you want to be like your big brother ghost... changing your thread to talk about awesomeness, just like mine! :)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Become pure awesomeness with Akiyama

Errrrr, we all know that I am the most awesome one here. You kids can play and compete all you want...

How's this semester treating you aki?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Become pure awesomeness with Akiyama

look who is talking... you copied me as well with your thread title! :)

kids? I am waaaaaaaay older than you, son! :p
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Become pure awesomeness with Akiyama

I didn't copy you. Barney is awesome. Blai is awesome. Blarney is the most awesome person there is.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Become pure awesomeness with Akiyama

^yeah sure ;D

Akiyama, truth or dare? :D
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Become pure awesomeness with Akiyama

Oh ho! I see you used my awesome suggestion as your title, haha. What can I say, it's an awesome title, took me 5 seconds to make up :cool:

What's celebrity jeopardy? I absolutely love David Duchovny and Californication. He's the man.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Become pure awesomeness with Akiyama

Celebrity Jeopardy! is like the original Jeopardy! except the contestants are celebrities who are competing for charities. ^^
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Become pure awesomeness with Akiyama

@ghost - Hey, I didn't pick this title, 3cmm did. Don't hate the player, hate the game. ^_~

@Blai- awesome is an awesome word to use, no problem with that.

@Evil - Dare, because I like playing games ^_^

@Bug - I <3 part 2, chipmunks will never go out of style.

@3cmm - Jeopardy, game show, the questions and in the forms of answers + what riki says.

@riki - Oh it's tonight, I'll make sure to watch.
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Become pure awesomeness with Akiyama

It's tonight? I thought it will be on the 18th.

Maybe I'll call you Captain Awesome (Chuck reference FTW!). :p
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Become pure awesomeness with Akiyama

Austin we should ask someone else to join us the next time. 1on1 is... not as much fun as... say 3some :D
yo get what I'm tryna say?... :lmao
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Become pure awesomeness with Akiyama

I understand completely the more the better :nod (<3 inside jokes)

Did you know about this member [user]Evil4eyes[/user]? I noticed him the other day. xD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Become pure awesomeness with Akiyama

Jo, prepare some drinks, and some chips and we totally gonna do that Fri-Sun-w/e we'll see lol

god, what's wrong with all those fake ass bitches, it's not funny. at allll
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Become pure awesomeness with Akiyama

Akiyama, you should download more RAM
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Become pure awesomeness with Akiyama

Maybe I'll call you Captain Awesome (Chuck reference FTW!). :p
I am now officially in love with Riki! You watch Chuck and that makes you awesome!


god, what's wrong with all those fake ass bitches, it's not funny. at allll
Consider it a compliment, like how I see Aki and Blai ripping off my thread title to be signs that they look up to me as their big brother! :D
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top