Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

So based on your post in the FF, I am assuming you're sick. I hope you'll feel better soon. :comfort
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

Do you live under a bridge?:worrybunny
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

Hi Austin :wave

I need your help; Can you send me the link to where all the volume covers were located that you sent me some week(s) ago?

I was going to start a volume cover thread now but lost your link and can't find the site myself :worrybunny


edit: Thanks!! :lovebunny
 
Last edited:

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

d'you like RHCP?
hope you don't feel as down as that song suggests :s
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

I would've guessed for the RHCP song as well, thanks for clearing that out! :tem
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

^I never thought of that. I don't think I have heard that band before.

BTW, there might be a two-hour Heroes wrap-up movie but the only problem is the financial issues.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

@riki - TV Fall '10 - I do like to see if some of my favorite actors will have jobs or not, since that's sometimes to only reason I watch. There was a show from the creators of Arrested Development, I'll check that one out.

@Charlie - Kitty Wallpaper - That's a very cute kitten, my wallpaper is this right now.

@Googlez - Aki thread title - I needed a blank canvas in order to think of a new thread title so I made it very short.

@Xadyu - Orly? - I can't tell if this was directed at my Akiyama a Baby Daddy title?!?!, that's what you get from being so vague.

@riki - Yep, I'm sick but not that bad, just lots of sneezing and snot. I'm very sleepy all the time, taking medicine or not. Somewhat of a sore throat but I'm taking lozenges, berry cherry favor. I enjoy the numbing effect.

@Googlez - I do not, I'm very fortunate.

@Blai - I see you edit the post getting my PM, I didn't want to answer only your question b/c that would be rude so I sent a PM so I could get away with procrastinating my questions.

@Akainu - No, I'm in a very happy mood.

@riki - You are so smart, I knew you would figure it out. I highly recommend this anime, very funny.

@Batman - I'm glad this didn't get out of hand. Don't want to give out the wrong idea.

@riki - A movie, well I think a TV special would work just fine, no need to create a blockbuster that I wouldn't go to anyway.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

Awww...shucks! I figure it was the anime since some bloggers (mostly Random Curiosity) were covering it. :amuse

As for the Heroes movie, I think it is for TV and not the theater.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

Indeed I did, and I thank you for that. I'd rather get a PM because that way I always find it and I don't have to save the links anywhere else, I'll fix that thread in an hour now :3
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

How is your summer vacation so far?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

@riki - Now that I read the article, I can see it's a TV movie. I made a quick reply before since your post popped up when I posted my long reply. I only had 1 minute to edit my post before that ugly tag at the bottom appears. So I said something quick.

@Blai - Just work on it after all your studies, no rush. :3

@riki - Besides a few days of sickness, it's been relaxing. The weather really sucks, it's cold and raining. I was looking forward to sunshine summer. 3 months before another semester, plenty of time to have fun.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

That's cool. Any exciting plans? Are you planning to have a summer job?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

@Blai - Just work on it after all your studies, no rush. :3
Yeah, graduating 7th of June but finishes with all the school stuff today and then I don't have any more real classes, just chillin' and enjoying life :3
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

Three friends (A,B, C) went to a hotel. Rented a room on $30. Each contributed $10.

A = $10
B = $10
C = $10
--------
Total $ 30

The manager later thought, "Hey, I am going to give them a discount". Calls the waiter and ask him to return $5 to his esteemed guests.

The waiter was a bad person like ***, he took $2 and returned $3 to the guests. Each of them took a $1.

Now, lets see, they paid $10 each, and got $1 back, which makes $9 each. Calculating the other way around:

A = $9 (10-1)
B = $9 (10-1)
C = $9 (10-1)
---------------
Total $27

Add $2 that waiter took:

$27 + $2 = $29

$1 is missing?
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

math error, there's .333 in that problem....somewhere
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

Can I answer this one, or is it specifically aimed at the number-nerd mod? :3 <3

Oh, cblitz, didn't see your reply...
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

off course anyone can reply. Cblitz explain it a little more.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

30-5=25 and got 3 back = 28 and 28 divided with 3 becomes 9.33 ^^
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

Well thanks for ruining my question you two. I hope you are wrong.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top