Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

So don't you try to go Milly on us.
Wut?

Anyway, Aki, I came in this thread solely because I've noticed you haven't been on IRC much, even during the day. GET YOUR CATLOVING ASS ON IRC, MAN! T_T The fact that I notice your absence means I miss ya. So get on IRC so we can talk!

I need my cuddly stalker. :( Screw going on IRC at night, at least go on during the day.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

Want some??? :vin




[sizept=4]I bet someone in the U.S. thought of making this flavor >.>[/sizept]


Have you seen any crazy food combinations? If so what was it?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

Want some??? :vin




[sizept=4]I bet someone in the U.S. thought of making this flavor >.>[/sizept]


Have you seen any crazy food combinations? If so what was it?
:oh
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

Speaking of bacon, you can use them in dessert recipes too. >.>


I just remember another weird food combination. I was scanning this cake recipe book and there was a recipe for Chocolate Sauerkraut Cake. :s


Anyway, have you seen this Lost parody?
 
Last edited:

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

@riki - Most likely I will have to travel back and forth everyday. Maybe I can pick another schedule so I can have Fridays off, that felt so good to have. Cramming my classes into 4 days is worth it.

@Blai - Going to class and never missing a day helps.

@Charlie, M3J - I'm Aki_afk now, be happy.

@A_I - People are sick. Combining things that don't go together is bad stuff.

@Googlez - Thanks to Jon Stewert I found out about this product.

@riki - This is the first time I watched it. There was a youtube video that shows cats as the characters giving a few lines of what happened to them over the years.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

That's a hilarious video! The cat that played Charlie is so adorable~ :love

BTW, when my mom and I took our dog to the vet, they had two cats for adoption. One cat was pretty shy while the other was so outgoing. She kept wanted us to pet her; unfortunately, we couldn't adopt her since we have two dogs at home (besides, the female dog is very territorial and doesn't really like cats).
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

Why would I be happy you're AFK "feeding" your cats? Talk more! :yelling
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

@riki - My mom says you can never give cats away for free. You have to pay people to take them off your hands.

@M3J - I go to bed around 10pm-11pm. Like normal people.

@Googlez - I'm a big fan of Jon Stewert and The Daily Show. Thanks to C-SPAN we have cameras and mics that catch every word our elected representatives say on the record for various bills and legislation. So if one year a guy says one thing and takes a 360 and says the opposite next year. Jon Stewert will call you out on hypocrisy for the world to see. He makes me laugh all the time.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

Why so early?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

I'm_Akiyama;1@M3J - I go to bed around 10pm-11pm. Like [B said:
normal people[/B].
:mad

"I go to bed around 10pm-11pm" only this would have suffice. Though I I supported you but.................
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

How is your allergy problem? Feeling better?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

@Googlez - I'm a big fan of Jon Stewert and The Daily Show. Thanks to C-SPAN we have cameras and mics that catch every word our elected representatives say on the record for various bills and legislation. So if one year a guy says one thing and takes a 360 and says the opposite next year. Jon Stewert will call you out on hypocrisy for the world to see. He makes me laugh all the time.
Yeah,i'm a fan too.They were sometimes airing his show with subtitles on tv and i enjoyed it whenever it was aired.
And even though i don't know a lot about the politicians and all that in the U.S.,but he still makes me laugh all the time.:D
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

Any plans for this 4th of July weekend?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

What's happening on the 4th of July?


 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

What's happening on the 4th of July?
People dress up like indians and go for a dance in the desert, as you can see here, Kelis - 4th of July





hah I'm actually also curious, but from the song I've got that there are fireworks at night, right right?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

^ It's Independence Day and yes, M, we have a firework display to celebrate it.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

Oh, Independence day. What happened then? It was the Russians, right?

 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama Under the Bridge

:XD

It was the British. The American was rebelling because they were mad that the British government was taxing them and that they didn't have any representation in Parliament, which made them feel like they second-rate citizens. You can read more at wiki.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top