Re: Akiyama Says Dah! Dah! Dah!
I only wanted to be amod so I could have my own thread to spam. That is no longer necessary :\
I only wanted to be amod so I could have my own thread to spam. That is no longer necessary :\
Well, as a mod, you can delete posts, if that makes you feel better. *shrugs*I only wanted to be amod so I could have my own thread to spam. That is no longer necessary :\
Well actually the admin is the one who gets the girls he wants, he is like godBeing a mod = abusing power = feeling superior to other members = getting all the girls you want
Least in my case anyway.

Well actually the admin is the one who gets the girls he wants, he is like god![]()







Notrly. Rebel against the admin and profit. \o/Well actually the admin is the one who gets the girls he wants, he is like god![]()
If you could get them into bed that isI get all da womminz wit ma girth and my rebel powa'. ROW ROW FIGHT dA POWA'!

Why limit one's self to bed when there are kitchens and sharp objects and spatulas?If you could get them into bed that is![]()
Good use of German there.then I say revolt! It's time to put an end to the tyranny brought down upon us by the "almighty" Kait!! (formally known as Kaiten-sama)
Nieder mit dem Gott dieser Website!
Women do like roughness but not to that extentWhy limit one's self to bed when there are kitchens and sharp objects and spatulas?


Depends, man, depends. Not all of them are your typical innocent Christian women.Women do like roughness but not to that extent![]()

But I'm not christianDepends, man, depends. Not all of them are your typical innocent Christian women.![]()
, wait, are christian women really like that ? 

