Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Women are like pizza...

Aww, if you could be here, i'd put fried bacon on top of the pizza, or fried sausage.
Bacon is a bit better when it comes to pizza, but that's most likely just a personal preference here...:drool
And i still don't get the joke about pizza, meat and mushrooms.
Wait a minute...
Mushrooms=vaginal desease?
Sort of yeah...it's a pretty sick joke, I got it from FB...but it is damn funny...
Please tell me UR not the first one to understand the joke:oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Women are like pizza...

Wait a minute...
Mushrooms=vaginal desease?
:barf

BTW...who puts hard-boiled eggs and capers on a pizza? :neutral .....oh, Brazilians do :cookiehand

Though, I supposed it isn't that different than olives...but eggs?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Women are like pizza...

Well, i only found out what the joke is about when Candida albicans crossed my mind. It's a fungus (yeast) that can cause desease in the vagina, mouth, throat and heart valves (rare).

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Women are like pizza...

:barf

BTW...who puts hard-boiled eggs and capers on a pizza? :neutral .....oh, Brazilians do :cookiehand

Though, I supposed it isn't that different than olives...but eggs?
C'mon...eggs go with anything that has cheese, meat and vegetables on it...

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Well, i only found out what the joke is about when Candida albicans crossed my mind. It's a fungus (yeast) that can cause desease in the vagina, mouth, throat and heart valves (rare).

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Are those different types of pizza...they look great:wtf...can you do stuff like that?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Women are like pizza...

Well, i'm not so artistic when i make my pizzas, but once in a while i put shrimps on top (2 pizzas on the image have shrimps).
Those with circles on it: the circles are usually cream cheese (catupiry).
The one with green things, those are a type of pepper. I do it sometimes but i prefer the pepper chopped in small pieces.
I see one that can be with slices of turkey breast (not sure). I don't do that at home.
I also don't like olives. And many pizzas in the image use black olives.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Women are like pizza...

:barf

BTW...who puts hard-boiled eggs and capers on a pizza? :neutral .....oh, Brazilians do :cookiehand

Though, I supposed it isn't that different than olives...but eggs?
OMG, IMP STOLE AN ADMIN PASSWORD!!! O.O
Seriously, xi0 ;-; why do you have to act exactly like Imp??
Eggs are good on pizzas! Don't say bad things before tasting it ò.ó

Lori said they also eat it that way in Romania!

But the main difference is that ç.ç We add a lot of stuff to pizzas xD so we have a lot of flavors. There are some restaurants here known as "rodízios" where they will be serving you slices of different types of pizzas. Some have over 70 different types, Lori^^

Charlie, you are also so invited to visit me *0*

Edit: Oh, and "portuguese" is how we call that type XD with eggs, olives, calabrese sausage, cheese, pepper, onions, palmettos... I guess that's it o.o
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Women are like pizza...

I know something else that's pink and much better :cheez
Especially when they're not black:lmao

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

OMG, IMP STOLE AN ADMIN PASSWORD!!! O.O
Seriously, xi0 ;-; why do you have to act exactly like Imp??
Eggs are good on pizzas! Don't say bad things before tasting it ò.ó

Lori said they also eat it that way in Romania!

But the main difference is that ç.ç We add a lot of stuff to pizzas xD so we have a lot of flavors. There are some restaurants here known as "rodízios" where they will be serving you slices of different types of pizzas. Some have over 70 different types, Lori^^

Charlie, you are also so invited to visit me *0*

Edit: Oh, and "portuguese" is how we call that type XD with eggs, olives, calabrese sausage, cheese, pepper, onions, palmettos... I guess that's it o.o
You made it sound like Romania is some freak country, like omg even romanians do it...oh wait:oh.......:fail
That's some nice idea...so 70 types in one single dish? Or 70 types overall...but it's not that unique U know...although I never saw a restaurant in Rom do that, but Hungarians have such restaurants as well...
I'm kinda curious about those flavours...I mean how different they are, what's special about them...

U know I'm trying to make you agree that pizzas in Brazil are just as normal as anywhere in the world, right?

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Thought you would know a lot of things XD
He reads a lot:3c

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Yeah, buttocks after being slapped during a SM session.
I thought you didn't want to talk about that anymore.
:-_-
I wonder if there are people who check the colour of their buttocks, and decide if they want more or not...any information regarding that Blai...U must've read something about this as well...

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Well, i'm not so artistic when i make my pizzas, but once in a while i put shrimps on top (2 pizzas on the image have shrimps).
Those with circles on it: the circles are usually cream cheese (catupiry).
The one with green things, those are a type of pepper. I do it sometimes but i prefer the pepper chopped in small pieces.
I see one that can be with slices of turkey breast (not sure). I don't do that at home.
I also don't like olives. And many pizzas in the image use black olives.
Turkey breast on pizza...now that is something I haven't tried yet...I don't eat that much turkey either...anyway it's not really a common type of meat here...
What I always go for when putting stuff on pizza is to watch not to over commit...because too much stuff can block heat, so the pizza dough itself won't be very tasty...it's also a good idea to get some tomato juice over the dough before putting stuff like meat and vegetables on it
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Women are like pizza...

How so...and I into older women actually so...



Oops...





:paperbag
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Women are like pizza...

In rozizios, Waiters with different types of tops in their plates go near each table offering the pizzas for us.
You can have an idea here (medium quality):

 
Last edited by a moderator:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Women are like pizza...

I see...now that's pretty nice...like running sushi I guess...that's pretty fun...I never saw such service though...pretty clever...however sometimes it must be annoying

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Gotta go drinking...cya laterz!:bye
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Women are like pizza...

It's annoying when the room is crowded. I prefer to go there early night.
The second part of that video shows the room with the waiters walking around.

BB, have fun.
:bye
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Women are like pizza...

OMG, IMP STOLE AN ADMIN PASSWORD!!! O.O
Seriously, xi0 ;-; why do you have to act exactly like Imp??
Eggs are good on pizzas! Don't say bad things before tasting it ò.ó
Egg on pizza is not a real common thing here. I'm not opposed to it, I just don't see it generally.

Why do Brazilians think their different because they offer many pizza toppings? That's everywhere here. We have crabmeat on pizza, shrimp, feta cheese, spanakopita pies, capicollo, etc. There's also several types of dough.

Not that unique.

Actually now that I thin about it, I have seen a deviled-egg pizza...my mind is failing me I guess.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Women are like pizza...

Crabmeat on top... Hmmm... I never had that one. I love crabmeat.

We have different pizza cause we have more toppings. Just that. Meat, chiken, banana and even beans (ewww) are not common toppings for other countries or not even used.
But others are common everywhere, like sardines, tuna, peperoni, etc.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Women are like pizza...

How is meat or chicken not common toppings? I've seen beans btw.

Sardines aren't as popular as anchovies
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Women are like pizza...

I just had that impression 'cause it's not the first time we talk about it and people seemed to be a lil surprised when we first talked about it xD
About fish, I prefer tuna on it ç.ç
And beans on pizzas are too much even for me xDDD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top