Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

ngh there were just 3 entries ....not really something to brag about xD

ahahahaha omg /dies
bene you flatter me too much XD
:jacko
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllll I'm stressed cuz I have deadlines TAT
and the pixeling is taking longer than expected...
the first set will have over 25 poses @_@ and I had calculated 17 [just for the first set]
and I barely BARELY almost finished the first set BASE COLORS for the first set, I still have to add in shading and stuff ...and got two more sets just as complicated to do afterwards ...and all this by monday[tuesday at most]
That's a lot...try to use Kama Sutra as help:super
I'm fuck3d













how about you?

another round of exams?
what's the result and what is it for [disciplina]? the one that you know about.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

wait are these "restante"? [dunno the english word and too lazy to look it up]
Well I passed at PSN(proiectarea sistemelor numerice), but failed math, so I will try math again...I just don't know when they will be, yet...what I know is that it's 14-16 this month
And yeah...restante...I never knew the english word for it...but they charge 150 lei for one exam...the effin thieves

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Now that you passed the 7000 mark, what will you do with your life?
I drank yesterday:delerium...I think I will have to go to riki's thread again
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

well they used to charge use like 60 ron for a retake on the exams we failed the first time [restante for short to those who might be reading] and well what uni did you say you were at? cuz it depend on the university [the tax I mean]
lol at the Kama Sudra part xDDDDDD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

LOL! gb you perv! XDDD
what about the boobs? XDDDDDDDDDDD /shot
actually the face's my favorite part of the picture and the blue crystal
I'm more of an ass man if I may say so myself :smugbunny but seriously though, you rock!! Maybe you could do some OP art in the future :thumbs
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

well they used to charge use like 60 ron for a retake on the exams we failed the first time [restante for short to those who might be reading] and well what uni did you say you were at? cuz it depend on the university [the tax I mean]
lol at the Kama Sudra part xDDDDDD
Really...hmm...I mean we have to tries, each free of charge, and the rest is paid...I'm at Poli(Technical University)...Calculatoare...

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

I'm more of an ass man if I may say so myself :smugbunny but seriously though, you rock!! Maybe you could do some OP art in the future :thumbs
Is the soul and personality of person worthless these days?:bored
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

oh yea we have two tries as well first exam if failed you can reschedule the next week or something if you fail the second time you have to pay for it and can only take it in september. Poli ,
computer engineering or programming?

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

goldb thanks! glad you like my stuff
and lawl I usually like both parts to be a bit ya know ...bigger but not exaggerated
Hmm not a fan of OP but maybe when I have more free time I will :P
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Is the soul and personality of person worthless these days?:bored
:beer not worthless per say but just moved down the slots a bit over time :amuse
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

*Glomps*

Oh my word it's good to be back. ^_^
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

hey berenolli long time no talky talky. how ya been.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

bene, U realize that selling alcohol to minors is against the law, do you? :police
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Just drop by to tell you that your new set is... :rofl.

How are youuuuu doing? :D I hope exams don't torture you too much.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

How much did you have to drink before you put on that latest set? First time you had such a... Colorful set.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

oh yea we have two tries as well first exam if failed you can reschedule the next week or something if you fail the second time you have to pay for it and can only take it in september. Poli ,
computer engineering or programming?
Well...it's called computer science to be honest, but there's much programming to it...but I haven't managed to dodge math, physics, digital circuits etc...
We do have some economy class as well:?bunny

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

:beer not worthless per say but just moved down the slots a bit over time :amuse
Moved down? Ahaaaaaaa...

I see...

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

*Glomps*

Oh my word it's good to be back. ^_^
:squish...so come back more often...I need UR awesome interviewing skillz...and UR charm:hip

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

bene, U realize that selling alcohol to minors is against the law, do you? :police
I know...that's why U get only candy:kukuku

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Just drop by to tell you that your new set is... :rofl.

How are youuuuu doing? :D I hope exams don't torture you too much.
I'm fine thanks...I'm all over the exams, and uni can finally start without worries...I guess...

My new set would've been better, if I would've get the spider-cows from cows, cows, cows:tem

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

hey berenolli long time no talky talky. how ya been.
Yohoooo....been busy actually, with some effed up exams...but I effed them, so it's all good...now I can finally be able to turn back to more pressing matters...like post deletion:kukuku

I hope U nominate me for most fashionable member...:derp

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

How much did you have to drink before you put on that latest set? First time you had such a... Colorful set.
Well...I guess it would take around seven beers, and a crappy sleep...autumn is coming so color will enter my life...

And...well...what I told good_boy:p
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Size matters not....:om

I must admit you have a shot at being most fashionable, however it also seems like you smoked pot.

Good to hear that you effed the exams, good to get them overwith. It's good to have you back to the dark side!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Size matters not....:om

How I wish to smoke some, though...nobody will ever know:wtf
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Size matters not....:om

bene;s gone insane xD
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Size matters not....:om

So you too joined Team Moo huh *talking about the cow in your sig" :cookiestare....
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top