Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Invisible

*sad panda*

We still on for Dota tho? :wtf
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Invisible

So in *-*
And then out and in again ; )
(can I host the first one? D: )
I can make so many sexual innuendos out of that it hurts me not to. :|

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

So in *-*
And then out and in again ; )
(can I host the first one? D: )
I can make so many sexual innuendos out of that it hurts me not to. :|
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible

Posting twice doesn't make it two times more:lmao
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Invisible

Oh I clicked post once but it double-posted by itself. IT'S AN OMEN! :arf
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible

That boob checkup looks painful as hell @.@
W8.. Is it the one where the doctor touches your boob and the one in the machine?
'Cause the last one, the painful one, we only have to start doing after we're 40, right?
oh people scared me telling me it was the painful one , but it wasn't ... It was the one where they touched my boobs and then with the machine and gel xD THOUGH! It kinda hurt. Cuz for some reason my boobs hurt xD wherever I touch xD hmm I think the painful one is mammography mom did it a few months ago and thought I'd do that one too xDDD
this one was an ecography like the ones you do to see if you're pregnant and they put this device on your belly and you see the baby shape , they use it for breasts too to see nodules.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible

<3
Boob checkup? Is that one of those anti-breast cancer stuff? Or you just thought...hey something might be wrong with my boobs:gwah
:p

Well UR most welcome here...it's not that active, so there's not that much stress...although words like boob do beep several people :derp...so UR definitely not barging in here...and there's also the romanian thread...we can't say it's crowded too much:p

:gwah dere dere

:squish...however I don't get what happened...did the FB admins block UR account?

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------



Machine?
The reason I went was because before christmas I discovered I had a nodule on my left breast , it was quite big , got scared but thought my period should come soon so maybe it was because of that so I waited till it passed but as my breasts still hurt I decided to go even though I didn't feel it was there anymore. And it turned out the one on my left breast is gone but there's one on my right one of 1cm @_@ size. And I also have mastitis? dunno if it's actually mastitis but the doc asked if I have a baby and am breastfeeding @_@ and I was like HELL NO! then she asked if I'm breast feeding period and I started laughing like mad xDDDDDDDDDDDDD /cough and cuz of it my breasts grew!!! XD I was wondering why that was xDDDDDDDDDD ffffaaaaaaaaakk xDDD

as treatment I have to take a lot of vitamin E and then after 6 months go again for a checkup
So it's not that big of a deal

they just restricted my access so the bot won't spam anymore xD and now it's ok they lifted the restriction

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

I'm ok Far <3 it's just one nodule and it's not the cancer type <3 just gotta take lots of vitamin E

though I don't get the mastitis @_@ like wtf?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,689
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Invisible

OH God, at least it's not cancer @.@ Seems like it was a hormone disorder? Hope vitamins will help >< Maybe wiki would help about mastits and why vitamin E would solve it, but I dunno if it's back XD
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible

it's back I've been trying to reach it since I came back but my internet connection is throwing a fit today XDD so it doesn't load xD

but yea probably hormonal disorder



on a side note SOPA is DAWN[read down like "dam"aka "dayum! or whatever you get it am I allowed to post a link to the article? ] !
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Invisible

Hope you're alright sakura, my mom went through that stuff and I'm glad it isn't bad.


NOW STOP SMOKING! :yelling
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible

ahahahahha xD NEVAH!


I'm kidding I will... eventually xD

thanks for the concern /huggles I was glad it wasn't anything serious too

when the doc was checking for nodules at some point she's like "Oh! There's one *points screen at me*" My face turned yellow and when she saw she went like "oh don't worry dear it's nothing major or dangerous, it'll go away fast" and I was like WOMAN YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUTTA MEH!?!?! holly fak! xDDD

now I'm laughing xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Invisible

That happened to me once. I was getting a ultrasound of my kidneys and the technician asked if I was having surgery, and I said "Uh...I don't think so, I hope not!" and her face went white and she didn't say a word afterwards :XD
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible

lol xDDDDDDD what did you have?!?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Invisible

lol xDDDDDDD what did you have?!?
I had pain in my left flank several years ago and just to be sure my doctor had me have one done. Probably was a waste of time, considering nothing was wrong :eyeroll
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible

so the doc made you go into surgery even though you "had nothing"?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Invisible

so the doc made you go into surgery even though you "had nothing"?
Nononono, he ordered an ultrasound to investigate. Nothing was found...but her saying that made me go :blink

:rofl
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible

ah yeah lol xDDDDDDD ahahahhahahah that is so fucking annoying!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Invisible

The reason I went was because before christmas I discovered I had a nodule on my left breast , it was quite big , got scared but thought my period should come soon so maybe it was because of that so I waited till it passed but as my breasts still hurt I decided to go even though I didn't feel it was there anymore. And it turned out the one on my left breast is gone but there's one on my right one of 1cm @_@ size. And I also have mastitis? dunno if it's actually mastitis but the doc asked if I have a baby and am breastfeeding @_@ and I was like HELL NO! then she asked if I'm breast feeding period and I started laughing like mad xDDDDDDDDDDDDD /cough and cuz of it my breasts grew!!! XD I was wondering why that was xDDDDDDDDDD ffffaaaaaaaaakk xDDD

as treatment I have to take a lot of vitamin E and then after 6 months go again for a checkup
So it's not that big of a deal

they just restricted my access so the bot won't spam anymore xD and now it's ok they lifted the restriction

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

I'm ok Far <3 it's just one nodule and it's not the cancer type <3 just gotta take lots of vitamin E

though I don't get the mastitis @_@ like wtf?
Ahh...it's good that UR okay then...cheers to that!

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

on a side note SOPA is DAWN[read down like "dam"aka "dayum! or whatever you get it am I allowed to post a link to the article? ] !
Well if SOPA is down, then your still allowed to link:amuse
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top