Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Nyu~

Funny thing is that it's the neo-liberals who created this age of censorship and government regulations... =/
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Nyu~

Funny thing is that it's the neo-liberals who created this age of censorship and government regulations... =/
:cookiestare

Not much to comment there then...except that...I guess even in Sweden political affiliations, or political ideologies mean nothing:(
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nyu~

Hoho~ The custom title, it just speaks ... :hurr
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

Hungary's horrible government, EU's withdrawal of the economic support, today's demonstrations :fail
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

Hungary's horrible government, EU's withdrawal of the economic support, today's demonstrations :fail
I'm quite oblivious of what happens there, though I did hear that there was a threat...did they really go through with it?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

what with this title ? :headscratch
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

what with this title ? :headscratch
Uhhm...I kinda forgot where I read this....hilarious shiz:p

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

EDIT: wait...it was a Jeff Dunham vid
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

Jeff Dunham is a hack :barf
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

Ah this is how bene's dates usually ends up : she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

bene , you joining hte mafia game pweeasseeeeeeeeeeeee?????????
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

Hmm.... almost deleted this thread. xD/P.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

bene , you joining hte mafia game pweeasseeeeeeeeeeeee?????????
Not sure:sweat...I will most probably forget the participate...

I luv the real life version of it though...

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Ah this is how bene's dates usually ends up : she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"
This is so frustrating, Boss T.T The "almost" part T.T
Hmm.... almost deleted this thread. xD/P.
Level up the jokes please.:mono
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

You can't even quote in the right order, Lori Gilmore u.u
Whocarez:cookiehand...it mirrors the quality of the jokes:derp
 

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1,646
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

Not sure:sweat...I will most probably forget the participate...

I luv the real life version of it though...
Hi Bene or should i call you SuperLolo :cheez :p
And you better join the mafia game , i will remind you just in case so no need to worry :hee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

Not sure:sweat...I will most probably forget the participate...

I luv the real life version of it though...
MAFIA ALL THE GAMES! :allthe
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top