Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Singing for babygirl all night long!

Oh, you bought that chocolate deodorant! I wonder if it really smells like chocolate. Then I wonder if you love chocolate a lot and you wanted to eat that deodorant instead. XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Singing for babygirl all night long!

Cocoa butter on the body?:faint Ima say that women should like the body not what's on the body...and with that ima ignore that topic


phio-chan...I luv white chocolate more...but this time everything is for Asc, and her well-being
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Singing for babygirl all night long!

Well, i suppose the cocoa butter Blai used is a cream or oil with butter in it. ^_^

I prefer black chocolate. But recently, i found a place that sells white chocolate with less sugar, so now i have an option. :)
People here prefer chocolate with lots of sugar, but i don't.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Singing for babygirl all night long!

Well, i suppose the cocoa butter Blai used is a cream or oil with butter in it. ^_^

I prefer black chocolate. But recently, i found a place that sells white chocolate with less sugar, so now i have an option. :)
People here prefer chocolate with lots of sugar, but i don't.
I don't even want to suppose what is Blai applying on his body...because I won't entertain any yaoi fantasies...

I prefer it with less sugar as well...that's why I love white chocolate...
Black chocolate...are you referring to those with high cocoa percentage? If so, then we need to get ourselves separate chocolate drawers:amuse
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Singing for babygirl all night long!

Exactly, high percentage of cocoa. Well, 50% is already enough to my taste.

Hehehe, oilments based on cocoa butler can be used for massages. ^_^
*tries to remember Blai's pic to imagine yaoi moments* awww, can't do it. Maybe it's better this way. ^_^
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Singing for babygirl all night long!

Exactly, high percentage of cocoa. Well, 50% is already enough to my taste.
No good...separate drawers it is...
Hehehe, oilments based on cocoa butler can be used for massages. ^_^
That's another story...massage, therapy and all that...it's actually quite relaxing...but just for the sake of it, to attract the opposite gender...I would feel like one of those sticky paperlike stuff that are used for catching flies...
I don't think of you as a fly...
*tries to remember Blai's pic to imagine yaoi moments* awww, can't do it. Maybe it's better this way. ^_^
Yup...it is better, I subscribe to that...even though we are brothers of ZOR, we don't do yaoi...I leave that to 3c:derp...
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Singing for babygirl all night long!

What is ZOR?
And why separated drawers? Is it to keep the choco bars separeted?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Singing for babygirl all night long!

What is ZOR?
And why separated drawers? Is it to keep the choco bars separeted?
It's a suffix for manliness and coolness, somewhat similar to GAR...

And yup...that's the reason, white choco in mine, black choco in yours...but it's funny, because it kinda depicts the man-woman relationship of our days, which is:
You have full access to my drawer(cuz U like white-choco), but it's damn certain I will never touch URs...:amuse
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Singing for babygirl all night long!

Lots of laughters and different thoughts crossed my mind.
^_^

Well, good thing i don't eat so much chocolate. I think i buy a 200g bar once a month usually. But i love choco milk almost everyday on breakfast.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Singing for babygirl all night long!

Lots of laughters and different thoughts crossed my mind.
^_^
Haha...I like that about you:amuse
Well, good thing i don't eat so much chocolate. I think i buy a 200g bar once a month usually. But i love choco milk almost everyday on breakfast.
Breakfast...that's a long lost relationship for me:darn
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Singing for babygirl all night long!

o.O
Don't you like to eat breakfast?
Or are you upset with the fact that i drink choco milk almost everyday?
^_^
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Singing for babygirl all night long!

O.o

I never wake up in time...so I don't have time for breakfast...or I wake up directly to eat lunch...
Drinking choco milk...no problem...I like strong healthy babygirls:hurr
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Singing for babygirl all night long!

Oh man, i found a partner in crime. :hurr
I also wake up direct to lunch often or i eat breakfast and skip lunch cause it's too early.
Brunch FTW on weekends.
^_^
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Singing for babygirl all night long!

Oh man, i found a partner in crime. :hurr
I also wake up direct to lunch often or i eat breakfast and skip lunch cause it's too early.
Brunch FTW on weekends.
^_^
:clap...good...we should act like criminals more:hurr...together, more:hurr

Brunch...never heard of it...but at least I know what how to name what I do for years now:tem...
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Singing for babygirl all night long!

Oh, brunch is an american word i learned in some movie. Breakfast+lunch=brunch.
Very common on sundays there, i guess. ^_^
But we do it on weekdays :amuse
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Singing for babygirl all night long!

Cocoa butter on the body?:faint Ima say that women should like the body not what's on the body...and with that ima ignore that topic

lol, you serious? Same goes for hair products, shampoo, shower gels, perfumes, make-up, and everything else then...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Singing for babygirl all night long!

lol, you serious? Same goes for hair products, shampoo, shower gels, perfumes, make-up, and everything else then...
Well I can accept such products when they are used for hygiene and maybe therapy and massage...but I don't enhance or try to enhance my chances of penet...oh wells...I'm a mod after all:p

And I don't use make-up, nor perfumes(on very very rare occasions)


Oh, brunch is an american word i learned in some movie. Breakfast+lunch=brunch.
Very common on sundays there, i guess. ^_^
But we do it on weekdays :amuse
Yup...we should do it every day...brunch, then..., lunner, then...:hurr
 
Last edited:

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Singing for babygirl all night long!

No perfume?
Don't you like to be sniffed?
Sniffing can be the first step before licking and biting... :grin

You need to cover the cigarrete smell in some way! :rant
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Singing for babygirl all night long!

I use body butter, shampoo that smells like strawberry or honey or other things as well as perfume etc.

:3
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Singing for babygirl all night long!

No perfume?
Don't you like to be sniffed?
Sniffing can be the first step before licking and biting... :grin

You need to cover the cigarrete smell in some way! :rant
Haha...well I like all those...but when there's a hot party, the perfume goes away in an instant...so I'd rather dance, and impress the lady with dance, try to spice her up with dance...U have latin blood, and hail from a nation that loves dance...U must know what I'm talking about

I can cover the smell of the cigeratte with gums and such...and I do usually...and when the clothes are getting smoky, well...that's only after parties...but everyone smokes at parties
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top