Re: Cheers...
Thank god you changed the title.
Spam you say? Don't mind if I do.
It doesn't bother me if he is MJ...I like them both equally...and they like or liked me
You're a Sheldon x Penny shipper, huh?

Sheldon FTW!
What other TV shows do you watch besides Big Bang Theory?
Their Soft Kitty performance is always good

...I know they'd end up together since Penny fell in the bath
I'm not really into TV shows, but when I have the chance and time I watch Modern Family...really good comedy...and Fringe...that's the last one I watched...there was a time though when Lost, Prison break and Heroes were aired...I was obsessed with them...but that was highschool...
I gave up on 2 and a half men...it became repetitive and boring...Bertha was the best, and even she is failing
Sorry. Just spamming a post so I can get to 5000 easier.
I need to reach 4000 so
Finally bene has his own thread.
What are you planning to do in your free time? Any series you plan to read? Or watch anime?
@Vinty :
I finished Akira...and planning to read Pluto, Planetes and Toriko...not sure in what order tho...
I'm watching Mushishi...great series...too bad it doesn't have an overall story line...but it's good...it's good if people like allegoric stories
Since you mentioned Shingeki no Kyojin...i'll try that out...but I'm kinda reserved to read series which have only one volume up...because eventually I'll forget them...tho I started Otoyomegatari...nice story...I'll probably pick it up after a few weeks
Cheers to everyone!

...exam is over, it sucked, but I have time now to talk about just anything...so please, visit me occaionally, so I don't forget this thread
