Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Cheers...

beneeeeee~~~

How's it going, dude? :beer

So... did you make any new year's resolutions for '11? Do you have anything already planned for this year?

Your threads are pretty much all alive and kicking. o.O I don't see anything wrong with them. The ones that aren't active have been successful in the past...you shouldn't be too hard on yourself.

Good job making a mod thread. Next up is Des-chan and then Rofly~ :Gaipose
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Cheers...

Well...these math exams are tough for everyone, especially since the stuff we're doing are pretty abstract mostly...romania has a grading system from 1 to 10...one needs to achieve 5 to pass an exam...and it's a general rule for the school system...
Higher level math is always abstract. I prefer math that I can actually see the use of, haha. But computing in itself sounds abstract. Like the 1s and 0s and all that you tried to explain a little to me before in my thread :p

So the marks you need to get a 5 or whatsoever can't be changed? In Singapore, particularly for the national exams, they always want a certain percentage to get an A (the highest grade). So although the usual marks you need for an A is 70, if the exam is really tough, they will just lower the mark needed to ensure a certain percentage get A.

Oh so still high school...I don't know why I'm always assuming everyone's at a uni...oh well...UR right...then will the exams come...I don't know how are things there...but I know uni exams are tough everywhere...unless one's at low uni which tries to achieve higher levels by pumping the number of graduates...U understant...how deep does UR pocket go style...
Are your uni exams worse than your high school etc exams? Over here, what I hear is that the A levels I just took are the worst exams ever, and if you survive that, uni should be a breeze in comparison (except if you're taking courses like Medicine) :XD

So how are you going to spend these 2 weeks of freedom? :)
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Cheers...

How often you shampoo your hair :p?

Whats your favorite fragrance?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Cheers...

beneeeeee~~~

How's it going, dude? :beer

So... did you make any new year's resolutions for '11? Do you have anything already planned for this year?

Your threads are pretty much all alive and kicking. o.O I don't see anything wrong with them. The ones that aren't active have been successful in the past...you shouldn't be too hard on yourself.

Good job making a mod thread. Next up is Des-chan and then Rofly~ :Gaipose
It's good man...thanks for stopping by:beer...how RU...how's the hangout doing...haven't been there for quite some time
No resolutions, or at least not special ones...I will be smoking and having drinks like I always do and plan to finish this uni year, with a minimum of failed exams...that's a pretty fair deal if U ask me...
Your threads are pretty much all alive and kicking. o.O I don't see anything wrong with them. The ones that aren't active have been successful in the past...you shouldn't be too hard on yourself.
Which ones?:blink


Higher level math is always abstract. I prefer math that I can actually see the use of, haha. But computing in itself sounds abstract. Like the 1s and 0s and all that you tried to explain a little to me before in my thread :p

So the marks you need to get a 5 or whatsoever can't be changed? In Singapore, particularly for the national exams, they always want a certain percentage to get an A (the highest grade). So although the usual marks you need for an A is 70, if the exam is really tough, they will just lower the mark needed to ensure a certain percentage get A.
I see...the thing is...that we have people entering the university, who have their spots financed by the state...and we have the others that have to pay for the studies themselves...so it's not enough to get a 5, because of the competition...
During university, it's okay to get just a 5, unless one wants some kind of scholarship or something like this...in the end however the total average needs to be higher than 6 and the I think that the thesis also needs to be higher than 6 or maybe 7 I don't know that...
The thing is that at my university people drop out like flies and there are lots of spots that are financed by the government....by default the rule should be that students who have failed exams pay the taxes for themselves, but as I said there are plenty of spots, so even with 2 failed exams one can get a financed spot
Are your uni exams worse than your high school etc exams? Over here, what I hear is that the A levels I just took are the worst exams ever, and if you survive that, uni should be a breeze in comparison (except if you're taking courses like Medicine) :XD

So how are you going to spend these 2 weeks of freedom? :)
One uni exam is like the entire high school exam period...I can't decide which is better though...UR system or ours


How often you shampoo your hair :p?

Whats your favorite fragrance?
Hair...not my favorite topic...and U know why? Because in time I won't have anything to talk about...twice a week though, but I have a head massaging tool which is better:p
No favorite fragrance...I'm not really into these things...I like mint though...actually green and white colored shampoo bottles always give off a refreshing feel...I however haven't bought shampoo in my life...I always get them in presents, or my mom just buys them for me


I'm gonna spam this a bit if U won't mind...
:lolo:lolo:lolo:lolo:lolo:lolo:lolo:lolo
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Fear my epic smiley!

Hello, Benelori...

Sometimes it is more difficult to come up with a question:
1. Why do you like orochimaru a lot?
2. Are you afraid that M3J will degrade the intellectual level of your thread?
3. Have you ever been in our part of Europe? If so, where and did you like it?
You're boring with your constant bashing of me. v.v

BENNY LAVA! Why did you decide to make a thread?
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Fear my epic smiley!

Your smiley's kinda scary :s
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Fear my epic smiley!

You're boring with your constant bashing of me. v.v

BENNY LAVA! Why did you decide to make a thread?
Because I have a lot of time, and I was trying to have a nice discussion, but not necessarily with just staff


Your smiley's kinda scary :s
It is called epic:lolo
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Fear my epic smiley!

Why did it take you this long to make a thread? D:
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Fear my epic smiley!

Why did it take you this long to make a thread? D:
Well, I didn't really care before, because I posted in the general hangout, I had the review threads, and had lots of activity...but as I said...lots of free time now...and I also mentioned a few other reasons in the OP
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Fear my epic smiley!

Can't touch this, benny.


- S'up? :D
- Are you a fan of the 80's?
- Whatcha think of MC Hammer? No? What about this? You gotta check out that movie called "Little Miss Sunshine" :smile-big
- So what's your smiley collection lookin' like? Any gems in there? Share them with us. :zomg
- Not bad, Benny.
Not bad at all.

- Have you watched any cool movies lately?
- Favourite soft drink?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Fear my epic smiley!

Can't touch this, benny.


- S'up? :D
- Are you a fan of the 80's?
- Whatcha think of MC Hammer? No? What about this? You gotta check out that movie called "Little Miss Sunshine" :smile-big
- So what's your smiley collection lookin' like? Any gems in there? Share them with us. :zomg
- Not bad, Benny.
Not bad at all.

- Have you watched any cool movies lately?
- Favourite soft drink?
I'm a big fan of the 80s, but I can say that I'm a bigger fan of 90s
And yeah they song in the link is super freaky awesome...
Unfortunately I don't have a smiley collection

I don't really watch movies these days...I can't find the mood for them...however I downloaded a bunch Jet Li movies and 47 Ronin the other day...and Skyline, and not to mention...if you mentioned 80s...this is not an 80s series, but...


Soft drink...I don't really have a fav...but I like coca cola, pepsi and fanta...I drink these stuff regularly I can say...I don't drink coffee so whenever we go out in the morning or noon, I have something from these 3...pepsi twist is prolly the best with cigs though
 
Last edited:

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: Fear my epic smiley!

Bene... I have only now discovered this thread of yours!!! :o
I will accept whatever punishment your moderating majesty will consider appropriate! :ck

by the way, recently I saw some disturbing news regarding a certain individual who happens to be doing a very bad cosplay of Oro-sama:

When approached by authority figures who claimed that he bore no resemblence to the stated manga character, the person claimed that, unfortunately, he knows that. Then agains, fortunately, as he announced, his loyal Kabuto (apparently another deluded cosplayer) already has an excellent solution to this most disturbing problem


I'm just checking it's not you! :p

psst, just between you and me, if it is you... ditch the other guy... I am much better Kabuto :pleased (except that I don't have glasses... but unlike that guy I'll take care of this lapsus :noworry)
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Fear my epic smiley!

Haha...dude, U left me speechless...really...though I like both because of the snake motif, I also remember that the one who must not be named, played Jesus as well so-_-;...the villain feeling kinda gets away...

And Kabuto...I'm sure U'd become a better one...UR shifty and want to be my Kabuto, so U mislead with all that wall of text, and just insert what U want in the end...while the one in the pic is arrogant as Barragan...I like the guy tho...in a football way:p

PS:let me see U being :shifty at UR best...and I'll consider
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Fear my epic smiley!

Hey Benny~

I can't remember if you said you had an interest in football or not. Did you watch any of the champions league matches this week? xD

Any new smileys ya diggin'?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Fear my epic smiley!

Hey Benny~

I can't remember if you said you had an interest in football or not. Did you watch any of the champions league matches this week? xD

Any new smileys ya diggin'?
Thanks for reviving my thread!:crying...:hi5
Oh yeah! Arsenal FTW! Cuz I love premier league and despise Barcelona...and this week Manchester is on the roll too...can't wait for that...it will be awesome...U from London IIRC? Which team is your favorite?

New smilies? Oh I have a new fav one...:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay

And do you like dancin'?
 
Last edited:

ashher

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
3,206
Reaction score
1,967
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Bangladesh
Re: Dont' forget the latin hips!:maracas

Hey Ben..what's that cool pic in your sig? Anywhere i can see the full image?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Dont' forget the latin hips!:maracas

Welcome man!:beer...it's from Naruto...and it's orochimaru as you probably guessed...will try to find the original panel, because I did some modifications on it, but this is when he's disguised as the grass shinobi...I think...I'll check it out in a minute


EDIT: Yep...it's when he paralyzes Sasuke and Sakura...
http://www.mangareader.net/93-52-7/naruto/chapter-47.html


How are you btw?
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Dont' forget the latin hips!:maracas

:poke

I came because some miscreant rated your thread 1 star. I tried to adjust it but now its stuck on 3 stars. Which makes the situation worse. While 1 star can be tongue-in-cheek, 3 star is just awkward. Sorry bene. :(

Nice to know we have another Arsenal Fan around here. We're usually surrounded by those Manchester united fans....they're everywhere...like rats. :3c Bugzee is one btw, probably why he hasnt responded to that question. :3c

So...Hows life? I remember you saying you study computer science at uni (?) hows that going? Anything you looking forward to this month?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Dont' forget the latin hips!:maracas

Another thread revival:zomg...this could work out afterall:tem

Thanks for the vote:yourock...but see? There's no problem...I fixed it:yay

Well truth to be told, I just like Premiership and english football in general...I like MAN UTD as well, but I've always been more of an Arsenal fan...

Well I guess Bugzee is still weeping in his closet after what happened in London:3c...

Uni is going pretty well, though not as well as it should...and I'm not very fond of it either...I just happened to be there:oh

I'm looking forward to Barcelona dropping out:3c...but other than that, not much...I resumed my japanese studies, so I'm looking forward to get that back on the roll, and maybe use the knowledge to translate here and there...it's about time I started doing that, since it's in plan for more than a year now:darn...

How about you? Do you think Arsenal will snatch the title this year?
Any sporting activity you doin?
 

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Dont' forget the latin hips!:maracas

-poke!
I'm really curious about how our AoE3 matches will turn out :D
I mean you didn't go down without a fight in broodwar :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top