Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The true Maracas fan club

I always wanted to ask...did or do you translate mangas, or are you just helping out people?
 
Last edited:

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The true Maracas fan club

:maracas :woo

:mariachi


wait :notrust it's not back :yelling
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The true Maracas fan club

:maracas :woo

:mariachi
<hr noshade size="1">
wait :notrust it's not back :yelling
What are you saying...although it is not officially on forum grounds, he exists and illuminates our hearts
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The true Maracas fan club

I can't bother to go get a link to it everytime I want to use?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The true Maracas fan club

I can't bother to go get a link to it everytime I want to use?
Well the true fans will use the link until it gets official again.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The true Maracas fan club

will it ever get official again? Kaiten already tried and failed :o
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The true Maracas fan club

<--- lost. The only maracas i know is the instrument.

I formatted my computer yesterday and today i can't install Fallout 2 again. :(
I will try to make an image later.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The true Maracas fan club

<--- lost. The only maracas i know is the instrument.

I formatted my computer yesterday and today i can't install Fallout 2 again. :(
I will try to make an image later.
Well the smiley uses it, so that's why it is the true maracas smiley...
Have you tried the 3rd and 4th installments? Or Tactics?

Btw...what kind of games do you like?


will it ever get official again? Kaiten already tried and failed :o
I dunno...it seems we have a powerful opponent...but the smiley won't die nonetheless...I mean what's the best smiley for celebrating birthdays?:tem
 
Last edited:

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The true Maracas fan club

:confetti?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The true Maracas fan club

Maracas is not good for birthdays. It is awesome to troll naruto tournment though :derp
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The true Maracas fan club

will you ban me? :derp

I already did on first few fights of first round :derp
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The true Maracas fan club

Such a drug addict bene >,>
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The true Maracas fan club

Pot, alcohol, smokes, most likely heavy usage of the true blood and heroin too. *shakes head in disapproval*
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The true Maracas fan club

Really? :zomg

:hug

You are so nice bene taichou :crying
Ain't I? Just don't spam mah section:-_-


Pot, alcohol, smokes, most likely heavy usage of the true blood and heroin too. *shakes head in disapproval*
Oh please:p...I never touched the heavy stuff, never will...I've seen with my own eyes what it does...and it's sad:(

Alcohol?:derp...who doesn't drink with friends?:lmao
Smokes...c'mon

I'm living a pretty full life...though all these stuff are the result of a pretty experiencefull high-school
 
Last edited:

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The true Maracas fan club

Blai is my new ally. :zomg

I think :gorgy is a nice smiley for birthdays. ^_^

Oh, I'm not a game freak, i usually like to have old stuff in my computer from Atari to Nintendo emulators. Sometimes i like to install old PC games to play like Wolfstein 3D, Fallout 1 and 2, Stronghold, Need for Speed 1 and 2. I used to be addicted to MU online.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The true Maracas fan club

Smoking is disgusting benelori D:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top