- Joined
- Feb 1, 2010
- Messages
- 9,412
- Reaction score
- 5,154
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Thanks it was fun...beer FTW!
Nope...no problem...I'm an open guy...I only have around 20 friends on FB...and those are the best people...so UR one of the best nowHe is, but he wasn't U.U
Btw, got your FB, if you don't mind o/
...It was Ursus Evolution...The Evolution of Romanian Music...which sucked by the way, because Puya, Guess Who and Grasu XXL did hits on world famous tracks...and they are lame as it is soahahahha xDDDDDDD lol bene xD
thanks for the welcome~
and have fun at the concert I had no idea Suie had a concert today xDDD and yes I like them and love "soundcheck" a lot <3 but my all time favorite is "A fost odata"
...Suie and ROA were pretty good...but as always in Cluj, the crown was taken by Iris...I mean they are legends and tey are proving it
Why?ppppppppffffft I don't like IRIS! aaahhhh and ROA!!! I was just about to aks you if you like them xDDDD I don't even know who Grasu XXL is and I don't think I want to either XD and puya started sucking bad lately , I used to like him ,not a fan of Guess Who...any parazitii? haven't listened to them in a while
-goes to listen to "ne place" again xD-
at leas the beer was good right? XD mmmm I don't usually drink beer but the last 4 times I went out with my friends I was forced to and now I kinda started to like it -wants beer now-
...Iris are great
...
....they were hijacking tracks from famous songs from Nas, Immortal technique, then I also heard the beat from Butterfly...it was awful...and the rapping they did on stage lasted 2 minutes max each song...it was awful and boring...at least Puya was a bit comical cuz he was drunk
...


I see...have a nice sleep then...I have an exam in a few hours, so I'm up to study a bit...but I'm still in the process of eating and waking up properly sowhat on earth are you doing up so early @_@ I'm dying over here
xDDD
I'm gonna reply to your comment in around 4 hours @_@
bug mafia suck!!! XDDD
and lol iris are ok but I never liked them enough to actually listen to their songs and buy their albums , guess a major part was cuz my best friend was obsessed and it pissed me off cuz she'd talk about them 24/7 xDDD
anyway I'm off to sleep xD
...
I am open, it's just that only the best come to me...and ofc because I'm open I accept them allhow can u be an open guy that only accept the best? C.c
Yeah...I saw UR posts in Gary's thread...and glanced at the time by accidentahahah yea almost all night I went to bed at about 9 because I felt like fainting I'm actually trying to fix my sleeping schedule so I can sleep early and wake up early...so far it's not working I said I'd only take a nap but I slept for5 hours :|
hope you did well on your exam!
also to reply to your prev comment
I agree about the roa guy being better too but still they're good too an now we have two good bands instead of one xD
ahahahah I would have liked to see puya on stage drunk xD
oh they did did they? That's too bad , they used to be my all time favorite romanian band in the past , ever since I was 12 years old O.O and I'm 23 now....
...good job in fixing UR sleeping schedule


This is my 6000th post...so let me tell you that I will miss you...sleep tight!
Nah...it's not sad...it's actually good to see a person who doesn't hide thisI thought the title of this thread was Smoking Pot.
And it's sad that I clicked it because of this.![]()

I don't know if you were around when my title was The hottest spiciest thread on MH....so this is just another level...and I chose to include smoking to subtly point towards the fact that I'm smoking, even if people here don't approve...so it is a mixt message...loool @ nao I laughed like mad when I saw this!
actually your title would sound more interesting than bene's current one xD
bene why the title? why did you choose it?

Haha...the mask...the movie was pretty awful, but I liked the cartoonyes it is funny xD
and uuu I smoke too XD and lol xDDD most of the non smokers are like that :P
though nobody except my mom and bro disapproves . and most of my friends smoke and the ones that don't know that it's temporary since I barely started smoking[ayearagocough] and was against it so much before that xD so they know it won't last much longer . I already haven't smoked for 4 days[or more maybe I don't keep track]
as for pot I tried it a few times it didn't work for me :| then I god angry and smoked so much that I fell asleep in 5 minutes =)))) then smoked for a year from time to time and quit after that cuz it's nothing fancy for me
and no I wasn't around I came back in january 1010 but on a new account and didn't sit for too long ...mostly a month and barely came back uhhh tis month? so I don't kow that title xD
anyway the title reminds me of The Mask

...I'm pretty much into it...but don't think that 4 or more days are enough...U might find URself at a party and just smoke for fun...and those 4 days just went puffff...
