Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

If you don't take sugar with absinthe, prepare to regret it :oh
That's the noob way...with sugar and lighting it
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Love is in the air... and it is pure blondie. :blai

moeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

That's the Bohemian Method. The French Method is another way.
I know the simplest method of them all...and the best...no interfering with foreign substances
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Yeah, and that's like drowning in a tub of Good & Plenty...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

sugar FTW!!!!!!!!!! XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

sugar FTW!!!!!!!!!! XD
Who? Me?
:smoke

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Or is it more like honey?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

ppfft no ME :yelling

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

Who? Me?
:smoke

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Or is it more like honey?
who me ? yes
you're just sugar then and I'm honey <3
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

ppfft no ME :yelling

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------



who me ? yes
you're just sugar then and I'm honey <3
:hurr...we are basically the same, yet in different forms...

And we both melt in heat:hurr

Like the idea...

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

Though UR already melting so
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

ahahah lol

omfg I was like "why am I melting?" at first @_@ then thought "oh wait I'm honey :-_- bummer he got me there xD"
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

ahahah lol

omfg I was like "why am I melting?" at first @_@ then thought "oh wait I'm honey :-_- bummer he got me there xD"
Though I got U everywhere...so no surprises...

:lmao
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
oh you do ha? XDDD


welll that's what you think bub!!!!!!!





























I still recommended you the best songs so you don't got me there XD

as for comedians let's just say we're even xDD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
oh you do ha? XDDD

welll that's what you think bub!!!!!!!

I still recommended you the best songs so you don't got me there XD

as for comedians let's just say we're even xDD
Really...well my legendary song links are just balancing the good ones you sent(the ones I didn't know)...the rest...I either knew them, or told you they are danceable:lmao

So we're still even...which means I still got you:p
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

nooooooooooo not fair! most of what you gave me I already kneww!!!!!!!!! xDDDDDDDDD

pffft we're not even XDDD by a long shot!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

The only stuff where I don't get you...is the hours U go to sleep...and I think I will lose again:p

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 AM ----------

nooooooooooo not fair! most of what you gave me I already kneww!!!!!!!!! xDDDDDDDDD

pffft we're not even XDDD by a long shot!
But those were legendary:smugbunny
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

ppffft doesn't matter!

and I was just about to tell you you have no sleep XDDDDDDD
I'm kinda sleepy actually ut I think I won't go to sleep anymore since I should wake up at 7 :-_- ;;;;;;;;;
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

ppffft doesn't matter!

and I was just about to tell you you have no sleep XDDDDDDD
I'm kinda sleepy actually ut I think I won't go to sleep anymore since I should wake up at 7 :-_- ;;;;;;;;;
Oh boy...well it's 12 o clock for me:derp

But I am really sleepy now...my eyes are fallin out


So you won't accept my proposition?

---------- Post added at 05:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 AM ----------

I'll stay with you until 7 if you want...keep you company
Cuz I'm a gent:smugbunny
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

yea I totally saw XD you poofed off skype XDDDDDDD

and lol nah Imma gonna go to bed too since I'm getting really tired @_@ won't wake up at seven no matter how hard I'm yelled at , they can even throw cold water or boiled water on me I'm going to be still like a rock XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

yea I totally saw XD you poofed off skype XDDDDDDD

and lol nah Imma gonna go to bed too since I'm getting really tired @_@ won't wake up at seven no matter how hard I'm yelled at , they can even throw cold water or boiled water on me I'm going to be still like a rock XD
I see...well I'm back on skype so....:facepalm
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top