Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

ahahahahaha xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


aaaaaand curtains close
night DX is upon us....for over 5 hours now xD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

^^Shhhhhhh :shifty
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

:blink Are you and Blai girls in disguise?
Just when we back each other up

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

^^Shhhhhhh :shifty
Yeah, you can join too:3c

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

OMG, nobody sleeps in Romania ;-;
Well we decided somehow...and here I am 10 hours after...my internal clock is slowly changing:iik
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

ahahahahahah I have corrupted hiiimm!!!!!!!!!!!! bwhahahahah


and you're late bene >_> I woke up ages ago @w@


and already drank 2 coffees

and went and smuggled in more coke , this time it's pepsi actually XDDD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

ahahahahahah I have corrupted hiiimm!!!!!!!!!!!! bwhahahahah
:hurr
and you're late bene >_> I woke up ages ago @w@


and already drank 2 coffees

and went and smuggled in more coke , this time it's pepsi actually XDDD
I'm not late...a guy is never late...he arrives somewhere precisely when he means to:p...
I just had lunch...but I can't help to be afraid of tonight:iik

Or when you will get home:faint

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Pepsi Twist FTW!
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

ahahahahaah :hurr you like that don'cha xD
tonight I sleep early... or at least try to xDDD dunno at what hour I leave though , gonna have to pack my comp xDD though I think I'll leave it for the end xD
pfffttt because of this rough training I dunno if I'll be able to go back to not sleeping until 11-12pm soon xDDD but before I came to granny I went to sleep at around those hours and slept till 7pm xDDD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

I'm already there! :sexy <<what happened to the sexy girl smilie? :s
All the 'ugly' and 'big' smileys were removed...there's no more :yuno either:crying

But welcome to the yuri party!:party...wanna a theme dress?
---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

ahahahahaah :hurr you like that don'cha xD
I just hope it's not one-sided:aki
But sure:hurr
tonight I sleep early... or at least try to xDDD dunno at what hour I leave though , gonna have to pack my comp xDD though I think I'll leave it for the end xD
pfffttt because of this rough training I dunno if I'll be able to go back to not sleeping until 11-12pm soon xDDD but before I came to granny I went to sleep at around those hours and slept till 7pm xDDD
I have faith in you, that you will take the best course of action:3c...think of what is best for you:jk
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

What the fuck happened here while I was gone?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

All the 'ugly' and 'big' smileys were removed...there's no more :yuno either:crying
:wtf there's no more :yuno!? oh the pain! :crying I planned on using it as soon as I got the chance...

But welcome to the yuri party!:party...wanna a theme dress?
Only if you make it yourself :hurr
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

I wouldn't have done it if it was one sided :D

yes definitely going back to sleeping at 12pm till 7 xDDDDDDDDDD that's the way to go xDDD
you're actually thinking about what's best for you aren't you? XDDDD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

:wtf there's no more :yuno!? oh the pain! :crying I planned on using it as soon as I got the chance...

Only if you make it yourself :hurr
My specialty is Adam's suit...and the model I'm trying it on is Adam:3c

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

I wouldn't have done it if it was one sided :D

yes definitely going back to sleeping at 12pm till 7 xDDDDDDDDDD that's the way to go xDDD
you're actually thinking about what's best for you aren't you? XDDDD
Nah...I wouldn't do that...but if it's not one sided, then it means it's good...ofc it doesn't mean it is the best, but I mean 5:30 in the morning speaks a lot:lmao
But I would never mean what's best for me...I don't care:p

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Does that include gender swapping? :fail
Wha, where?




:3c
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

I'm not so sure I like where this is going...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

bawww bene TAT

and omfg!!! some dude on FB just made me ollllllllllllddddddddddddd TAT

I feel horrible! I'm taking off all my pics now!!!!!!! :yelling

fck this! XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

I'm not so sure I like where this is going...
But nobody knows, that's why it's good...:toc

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

bawww bene TAT

and omfg!!! some dude on FB just made me ollllllllllllddddddddddddd TAT

I feel horrible! I'm taking off all my pics now!!!!!!! :yelling

fck this! XD
:crying...but, but...I haven't seen them:scry

Shoot the fucker with the shotgun...:laser...can I do it?:plot

But don't get upset...wrinkles aren't a sign of wisdom in our society:nod...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

You Romanians are weird, I think I need a break from this thread xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top