Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

So accepting :derp
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"





'Sup? :yodawg​
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

=)))))))))))) XDDDDD

just chillin'
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

=)))))))))))) XDDDDD

just chillin'
Glad to see UR feelin' at home here:derp...would you like me to massage your feet?:p
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

yes please slavefriend xDDD
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

:fail @ me, for only now realizing why bene and sakura are so buddy-buddy.

I need to buy new glasses, the sooner the better :mono
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

Need more RP'ers :arf
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

lol alpha XDDD What did you think before noticing the flags? XDD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

No she isn't....NO SHE ISN'T :arf
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

Bene, Y U never online when I'm online? :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

Because he's too busy avoiding your avatar since he has to wash his eyes out with bleach after seeing it
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

@_@ IDK TELL ME!
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

please, alpha x bene was canon even before you were good boy :teehee

Hm. Thought you should know.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

Hm. Thought you should know.
You actually went to the trouble to quote my post? :rofl

"to the trouble" :fail
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

CTRL + C,

CTRL + V

Not really trouble.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

CTRL + C,

CTRL + V

Not really trouble.
But why'd you do it in the first place?
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

I have 2k post, that one wasn't the only bene-related joke. Why that one? :ninja
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top