- Joined
- May 5, 2015
- Messages
- 1,319
- Reaction score
- 881
- Age
- 28
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I better get that New Order collection my parents promised and the three pairs of VansMerry almost-christmas my dear Otakus!

I better get that New Order collection my parents promised and the three pairs of VansMerry almost-christmas my dear Otakus!

Which is almost.Almost? It's more than 10 days away
Btw I've been watching daredevil, up to EP 9. Fisk is good but he doesn't hold a candle to Kilgrave imo. Fisk had a pretty shitty childhood though. And the way he killed his father. Yikes, 50 shades of messed up. Daredevil/Murdock is pretty damn cool though![]()

New Order? What's that?I better get that New Order collection my parents promised and the three pairs of Vans![]()
Do you live under a rock? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_OrderWhich is almost.
Well "sadly" this Kilgrave was just a metaphore and not the real Purple Man... He was a great villain though.
Yeah Murdock is very cool.![]()
New Order? What's that?
Its goodEww, western music.

Which is almost.
Well "sadly" this Kilgrave was just a metaphore and not the real Purple Man... He was a great villain though.
Yeah Murdock is very cool.![]()

I'll get back to it soon. Need to get the episodes since I don't have them.

A rewatch?Ah that's reasonable...
Anyway... Now I have to watch Star Wars I - VI...![]()

wtf...No first time.
I started with VII today.![]()

If you can handle the annoying Anakin scenes, then KI wanted to start in order at least once.
Shouldn't I?
It's not about chronological order, since the prequels has a ton of fanservicey things that spoil stuff in the original trilogy. But since you saw the new movie, I guess that might not matter...but even soI wanted to start in order at least once.
Shouldn't I?
Why would it not be? It's probably intentionally reminiscent of the original trilogy, as that's Abram's M.OThough I doubt the other 6 are similar to VII... I really liked VII though. Way more than I thought.