Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Merry almost-christmas my dear Otakus!
I better get that New Order collection my parents promised and the three pairs of Vans :^_^
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Almost? It's more than 10 days away :heh
Btw I've been watching daredevil, up to EP 9. Fisk is good but he doesn't hold a candle to Kilgrave imo. Fisk had a pretty shitty childhood though. And the way he killed his father. Yikes, 50 shades of messed up. Daredevil/Murdock is pretty damn cool though :zomg
Which is almost. :nod
Well "sadly" this Kilgrave was just a metaphore and not the real Purple Man... He was a great villain though.
Yeah Murdock is very cool. :blush


I better get that New Order collection my parents promised and the three pairs of Vans :^_^
New Order? What's that?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Which is almost. :nod
Well "sadly" this Kilgrave was just a metaphore and not the real Purple Man... He was a great villain though.
Yeah Murdock is very cool. :blush
:heh

Hm, well I dunno what that is because I haven't finished JJ. I stopped at EP10
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The comic book character Purple Man is called Zebediah Killgrave. With two L.

You should continue. I loved the final episodes. Kilgrave is a monster.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Hype :zomg I'll get back to it soon. Need to get the episodes since I don't have them.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Nah. I download them and watch at my convenience. I'm not fond of streaming stuff because most times, I like to go back and watch things. Might be the whole thing or just an episode and at the time I want to watch it, I might not have the opportunity to stream so I keep the files
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ah that's reasonable... :nod
Anyway... Now I have to watch Star Wars I - VI... :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No first time.
I started with VII today. :D
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I wanted to start in order at least once. :D
Shouldn't I?
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
I wanted to start in order at least once. :D
Shouldn't I?
If you can handle the annoying Anakin scenes, then K
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I wanted to start in order at least once. :D
Shouldn't I?
It's not about chronological order, since the prequels has a ton of fanservicey things that spoil stuff in the original trilogy. But since you saw the new movie, I guess that might not matter...but even so
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Though I doubt the other 6 are similar to VII... I really liked VII though. Way more than I thought.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Though I doubt the other 6 are similar to VII... I really liked VII though. Way more than I thought.
Why would it not be? It's probably intentionally reminiscent of the original trilogy, as that's Abram's M.O

...not so much with the prequels though
 
Top