Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
huh, there's a new Nisekoi chap?

Is it wrong of me to think you did the same?


x'D
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
rofl for some reason XF is trying to make a weird Tumblr link out of it and it's so not working no matter what I try... xD oh well, will show this to you on slack another time
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
huh, there's a new Nisekoi chap?

Is it wrong of me to think you did the same?


x'D
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
rofl for some reason XF is trying to make a weird Tumblr link out of it and it's so not working no matter what I try... xD oh well, will show this to you on slack another time
There is. Nothing important though.

Wait you did not just want to share a cute Shielder pic with me? Now I am curious. :D
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well I only saw a new chap yesterday, or did you mean the one where Raku realized his feelings? That was out for days when you talked about the chap, so I was confused xD

right, I forgot to show you yesterday, guess next time :D
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So I did. The quality wasn't the best but it is merely Nisekoi after all.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That awkward moment when you hear the music in the background and it fits a bit too well... :XD
 
Top